Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam (45854 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by klever18(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
zentrich:

I assure you that JAMB won't reschedule you, it's strict under Ishaq (JAMB Registrar) I work with JAMB so I know what I'm saying.
you just drew my memory to last year jamb marred by irregularities (faults of jamb) and nothing was done.Abuja folks will relate
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by ebuclassic18(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

You should have made enquiry before now,is late already wait till next year or you go to ur original centre
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by GOOOGLE504(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
FatherBona:

grin grin grin grin

Beg Seun to epp you comot the religious tag now, e go just give you last warning, kikiki
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Auxtin85(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
IWTBAB:
na she say make ur sistas dey tie d same wrapper all around una neighborhood everyday? miscreant

Na your bad mouth make you nor progress so mumu. My sisters can feed your family like forever
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by zentrich(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
klever18:
you just drew my memory to last year jamb marred by irregularities (faults of jamb) and nothing was wdone.Abuja folks will relate

True talk, even if it's their fault they prefer the candidates to suffer the detriment
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by nuelyoyo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Economics
I hope you are good with mathematics?
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by bayulll011(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

you are still writting Jamb O ma se oo.
during out time,we will go and inspect the centre 3 days before the exams,truly kids of nowadays are something else and you see them dragging someone here,internet is really the undoing of some peeps here,chaill still writing Jamb NOT even NYSC
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
So you had an exam, instead of going as early as possible, you decided to play big girl, went late & even miss d centre grin

Sister that's very bad, Despite my thuggish attitude & anyhowness, I always make sure I go to exam venues as early as possible, Even during my Msc, I will always be around d exam centre as early as 7am for a 2pm exam grin

Sorry youngling seunmohmoh, take heart
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Thank you. My folks are breathing down harrrrd on my neck. I've been trying since 2014.

I gave you some advice. Maybe I was too harsh. But it was given in love.

Rather than wait until next year, explore other options. You can try Diploma of any reputable university, if they still run diploma programs. You don't need JAMB results to get admitted to any Diploma program.

There are other options such as pre-degree programs, but I prefer Diploma because you get a certificate when you are through, and you can then purchase a Direct Entry form, and get admitted to 200L.

That was what I did. I tried JAMB three times, and even though I did well all the three times, I was still not admitted. So, I tried a Diploma program, finished it and got admitted into 200L. Today, I have 2 master's degrees.

So, please, get yourself up, your future is in your hands.

God be with you.

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by seunmohmoh(f): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I gave you some advice. Maybe I was too harsh. But it was given in love.

Rather than wait until next year, explore other options. You can try Diploma of any reputable university, if they still run diploma programs. You don't need JAMB results to get admitted to any Diploma program.

There are other options such as pre-degree programs, but I prefer Diploma because you get a certificate when you are through, and you can then purchase a Direct Entry form, and get admitted to 200L.

That was what I did. I tried JAMB three times, and even though I did well all the three times, I was still not admitted. So, I tried a Diploma program, finished it and got admitted into 200L. Today, I have 2 master's degrees.

So, please, get yourself up, your future is in your hands.

God be with you.

Thank you. That's my plan too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by oloyede90(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bros, if you are late, you can't even write the exma again. No matter the way you beg. The system of jamb this year is totally different from last year.
Makavelli25:
Infact am short of words.
But aunty wink when you found out you were at the wrong center you should have visited the correct one as fast as you can. They would have certainly hold you for lateness but intense begging and correct explanation the officials will understand.
God bless you
Am a jambite too my exam is tomorow wish me well
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by BrowseTechs: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
The distance was over 3 hours. I already entered a bus going to sango to pick a bus going there, my sister called and said the place is over 3 hours and the traffic yesterday was much so I had to come home.

To be honest with you, I don't think you're really serious about your Jamb stuff (apologies). My younger sister also had her exam yesterday at NIGERIAN NAVY CBT CENTRE, ADIGBE, Abeokuta/Igbo-ora in Ogun state and she already left since Sunday to know the venue and get prepared.

There are two Gateway polytechnic (Sapade & Igbesa) in ogun state, which i'm very sure it clearly printed in your exam form your venue is Gateway ICT polytechnic Sapade, if am right? then why going to Igbesa in the first place?

The most annoying part that really provoked me, is your sister called you to come home while you already on your way to the right venue for the exam, which you did, I mean who the fvck does that. (Start preparing for another Jamb sis).

I schooled here in Sapade and we the students are currently having our end of semester exam. I left school for home around 3:15pm yesterday and I could see some Jambites on a queue and their parents waiting outside for them.

Truth be told if you had come yesterday and forget about the useless traffic on the road, maybe a special seat would have been created for you to do your exam, after narrating your ordeal to the Jamb officials here in the school.

And FYI, please be careful of who you PMs or mail here on nairaland, scammers are everywhere. Cheers.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Cmanforall: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

i'm not giving him false hope,

i'm talking base on what usually happens

Not meant for you smiley . Was making a general statement. But again, there's no harm in trying.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Saaeonline(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by tunize(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Infact am short of words.
But aunty wink when you found out you were at the wrong center you should have visited the correct one as fast as you can. They would have certainly hold you for lateness but intense begging and correct explanation the officials will understand.
God bless you
Am a jambite too my exam is tomorow wish me well
Good luck
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Justarandomguy: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
When is the next jamb exam
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Simplecity(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lilymax:

I really feel sorry for you. People like you are the reason this country will never move forward
The fact that you think because of a comment i made this country wont move forward really depict how low your level of assimilation is ....let me dummy it down for your dumbass .....For a country to move forward there has to be Economical ,Infrastructural and Technological development not coming online to sympathize with someone who refused to use her brain when she was meant to use it...madam go and widen you scale of thinking and stop blaming the little fussiest thing for causing trouble on a big scale.....Btw if i where you i would rather feel sorry for myself cause i have no idea of what can push a country am living in Forward.....spare youself the extra talk and stop mentioning me.....Good day
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by RobertTopolski: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
nuelyoyo:
I hope you are good with mathematics?
Easy online integral calculator - you can calculate definite, indefinite, improper, line, partial and many other types of integrals
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by saintdas1: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
No wonder
But she fit b better
Pikin oo don't judge
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by saintdas1: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Too bad this had to happen now, i advice u visit d center if they refuse den get ready for another jamb don't give up
seunmohmoh:
Economics
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Bettyluv89: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
That one is gone. sorry
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Lilymax(f): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simplecity:
The fact that you think because of a comment i made this country wont move forward really depict how low your level of assimilation is ....let me dummy it down for your dumbass .....For a country to move forward there has to be Economical ,Infrastructural and Technological development not coming online to sympathize with someone who refused to use her brain when she was meant to use it...madam go and widen you scale of thinking and stop blaming the little fussiest thing for causing trouble on a big scale.....Btw if i where you i would rather feel sorry for myself cause i have no idea of what can push a country am living in Forward.....spare youself the extra talk and stop mentioning me.....Good day
Even with the epistle u wrote, I still feel sorry for you. I pray your problems get solved asap
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by wizzyfrank(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Go to your right jamb center and tell the. What happened, that's if you've not written yet. Tell them your problem, you will still be able to write. I missed my own jamb day but was still able to write the next day.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Ishitinyourlife: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
vezycash:

Lost a full year. She still young though.

Now that jamb is computer based, I wonder why they are still writing it once a year. It makes no sense.

At LEAST three times per year.
Are you going to carry the cost or you think running the exam is cheap, and how do you expect the students to take it seriously when they can always write another in less than 4 months,your argument is totally flawed.
She can still write the exam,it's not a big deal,jamp prepare for something like this.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Ishitinyourlife: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
bayulll011:

you are still writting Jamb O ma se oo.
during out time,we will go and inspect the centre 3 days before the exams,truly kids of nowadays are something else and you see them dragging someone here,internet is really the undoing of some peeps here,chaill still writing Jamb NOT even NYSC
So her crime now is because she's young,you might be older but she sounds more mature than you
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by vezycash(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Are you going to carry the cost or you think running the exam is cheap, and how do you expect the students to take it seriously when they can always write another in less than 4 months,your argument is totally flawed.
She can still write the exam,it's not a big deal,jamp prepare for something like this.

Having JAMB run multiple times per year reduces the incentives to cheat. All you have to do is take it again in a few months rather than waiting a while year.

No cost or negligible cost. It's computerized. It's a question bank. Its marked automatically.

And serious countries do it.

SAT, TOFELL, A Level, GED, GMAT, GRE... are all secondary school level exams and they run ALL YEAR ROUND.

Travel out just Togo, Cameron, Ghana and broaden your mind.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Legendguru: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
you have outgrown JAMB seunmomoh.... pls find your level by kindly enrolling for Alevels (IJMB/JUPEB), do contact me for more info and your life will never remain the same again....
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Vega100: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I wanted to say something stupid to u but I just checked her profile, mehn I couldn't agree less. She's go sweet die.

To the youny girl go to jamb office n complain if then nor answer you, start to read for jamb next year.
grin cheesy hahahahahahaha, funny guy!!!! Hahahaha cheesy
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by airprinz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Iceyjay(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
justi4jesu:
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Get out of here!
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by AliaStarr: 2:26am On Mar 18, 2020
Eleniyan15:
This one pass me oo but since it cbt, i think it should be possible for you to write your exam. Just pray those officials are normal. Moreover the distance from the center you visited and the AliaStarr center for the exam if it not far i think you should have visited the venue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Vs Nigerian Politicians / Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After / LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.