Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam (46006 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by AmazingELixir: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Just negode this lazy slay queen...Jamb to reschedule because you're who exactly..

Sigh#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:
When na prick you go dey fvck up and down how you wan take remember your center. When I wrote mine in the 90s, pencil and paper, we made sure we located our centers at least 2 days before.
nairaland number one mumu don talk again o. u tink say every girl be like ur wayward sistas
Seunmomoh, abeg ignore dis mumu. agbaya miscreant for Nairaland. e just dey do me make i see u slap ur mouth till dem admit u for hospital

4 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Cmanforall: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

Jamb usually rescheduled exams for those that missed the exams due to one reason or the other after all exams have finished, so take a chill pill and don't let it repeat itself
Rescheduling exam can be due to some factors, especially if it's the examination body's fault or based on medical reasons (I believe) with evidence. Other things such as in Op's case I doubt warrants for a reschedule. It's good to give people hope, but not false hope.

Identifying ones centre, when clearly stated, is the responsibility of that candidate, not JAMB. It's unfortunate in her situation, I doubt if she can be rescheduled.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by mechanics(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:
When na prick you go dey fvck up and down how you wan take remember your centre.
Take am easy o.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2020
U must have obviously not gone 4rm ur parents houz if u arrived at the center by 1:20. My parents would have made sure you were there by at most 8:am no matter the distance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by johnrash(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Next time use Google map.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Tblesd: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Lol... And u mature for face o. Don't panic... U ll be allowed to do after every scheduled jambites av done. That's how they do. Go and read and prepare for it... Some pple who cldnt meet up due to sickness or error in technicalities LD also join u. Just ask around
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by justi4jesu(f): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Call them on twitter if you have a twitter handle
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2020
FatherBona:

Don't wish, the are girls hotter than her who are begging for your attention and are dying to go down with you. Only if you knw what to do.
Play your cards right and you will be tired of these girls. Allow a professor to show you grin

baba drop number sef cheesy please teach him well so he'll stop disgracing the men folk with his thirst

OlawaleBammie:

So dis girl wey deg giv relationship advice na jambite??

Aaahhhh sangba foooo

I follow weak o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by OlawaleBammie: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

So dis girl wey deg giv relationship advice na jambite??

Aaahhhh sangba foooo

13 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Gforce2015:
Every naija things Nah jagajaga. Who jamb help. You better double your huzzle make you go study abroad.

Sometimes when I see some comments, I just feel like getting that Dane gun and shooting the posters of such comments.

You assume everyone has the wherewithal or capacity to go "abroad" and study, right?

Address the issue at hand by telling her to:

a. Re-sit the bloody exam.
b. Contact JAMB and see what can be done
c. Talk to her pastor to see how they can start a 40-day fasting and prayer session to turn this issue around.

No.

You are here talking about "doubling hustling" and going abroad.

Out of Point this fine morning already.

5 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by iamdynamite(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2020
buzorcharles:

She no fit use google map but she sabi all social app on her fone. Non academic student
which one is non academic. Student again..you people will not kill person cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by 12345baba(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2020
Wait till next year

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Onyi22(f): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:
When na prick you go dey fvck up and down how you wan take remember your center. When I wrote mine in the 90s, pencil and paper, we made sure we located our centers at least 2 days before.

Well to answer your question, there might be a remedy but your chance are slim. Go to Abuja and lodge your complaint there if you want prompt attendance or you can send them a mail if you have the patience.
Sense is very far from you

2 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Chatbot1234: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2020
jamb made this exam stupid, you're suppose to write within your locality, but take you to places you dont know. crazy people.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Iruosonobrugwhe: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2020
You would have done better without the first sentence. But really,that generation were up and doing. we filled our forms our self after reading full brochure.

LordAzubuike:

Well to answer your question, there might be a remedy but your chance are slim. Go to Abuja and lodge your complaint there if you want prompt attendance or you can send them a mail if you have the patience.

4 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2020
FatherBona:
Op I just checked you out, and I am compelled to conclude say na prick you go collect.
grin
No vex abeg grin grin
as e be say na so your sisters dey collect prick around like dogs & pigs. miscreant..seunmomoh, ignore dis miscreant too

2 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Auxtin85(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
It was a mistake. Anything i can do?

You don’t make mistake when slaying
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by rollydex: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2020
Jamb I'd likely to give opportunity at the end of everything for all that missed their exams , but it will be at Jamb headquarters, so pray and read
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by enemyofprogress: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

yinmu. You just wan make we know sey you too dey follow small childrens write JAMB at age 35. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by chiemmanuel(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2020
You see all these new generation kids, how can your exam be 1. 45 pm, and you are going there by 1.30, they are so unfocused, never take anything serious,
During our HB pencil days, you located your center a day before, on your exam day, you even come before the gates are opened, so much discipline and decorum
May God help us
spiceadole:

Your exam centre was clearly stated for you but for whatever reasons ,you chose to go elsewhere.

Register for the exam next year!

When I wrote JAMB about 15 years ago..We locate our exam centres few days before the exam day..
Buy writing materials and keep them tucked safe in our small purses.

We wake up very early to find our way to the exam venue,even after locating the place earlier.

But Indomie generation?

SMH for you people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by allandutch: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2020
This kind thing for happen to me back in Unilorin. Mine was due to lack of info though but I got lucky.
A cbt exam was supposed to hold on Monday, the Friday before that I went to school to read, hangout with friends and go home to really prepare for the Monday exam. When I got to the department on friday the place was awfully quiet but I thought that's normal since it's exam period. I found a spot, sat down and got busy with my phone.
A friend came to the department to pick something. He saw me and was like...
Him: Guy wetin you dey do here?
Me: What does it look like
Him: Why you dey here when every body dey cbt center?
Me: Wetin Una dey do for cbt when we no even get exam today.
Him: You dey mad. So you no know say dem don shift the exam come Friday?
The way I panicked ehn... I just rugged do am carry C hold body.

5 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Sagay212: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Prepare to write another jamb. Don't let anybody deceive you. Nothing can be done. If your parents or family get money, go do diploma for unilag use am enter school.

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by woleabayo(f): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2020
they will if ur reason are good

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by czar2k16(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2020
It is well.
I believe the best thing to do is for you to take your mind off it, & prepare yourself for the next Jamb Exam.
You don't know what God has in store for you so don't be discouraged smiley
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2020
vezycash:

Lost a full year. She still young though.

Now that jamb is computer based, I wonder why they are still writing it once a year. It makes no sense.

At LEAST three times per year.

Oh my, what an idea

You are the one giving admission in school abi, you want jambites to gain admission when undergraduates are still going for first semester lecture. What would they now be doing at home?

Smh, I weak for your thinking

8 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Davash222(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2020
Fortuna2:
Had always thought you were an atheist.
Meanwhile, na under-18 full Nairaland o..and na them dey disturb pass shocked
Can’t remember telling you I’m an atheist.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Patedo123: 8:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Eyaah pele tagged jamb on twitter and lay your complain to them but your chances are very slim
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Makaveli03: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2020
[b][/b][quote][/quote][sub][/sub]I believed they will still have a chance for those that missed the exams
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Gmyclef1: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Drop dis jamb wahala
Make you com my school
Ibadan city poly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students / UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.