Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (57547 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:18am On Mar 18, 2020
angelfallz:

Compatibility is what you're looking for. However, for me I'll be looking for a lady I'm compatible with among virgins.

Aswear, your comment dey gimme joy

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:19am On Mar 18, 2020
cry
SoNature:

You are right

While it is a good thing to marry a virgin, it's a disaster marrying a circumcised virgin. Those ones never enjoy it... never...

Of course, she has never done it before, and she's waiting for Mr. Right to be first guy.

Sure, you will never enjoy sex with her. If you are a guy who enjoys sex, you are so finished. Funnily enough, there are many girls who are like that out there.

Na malo girls u dey talk about.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:19am On Mar 18, 2020
samtinx:
Sweetheart I have never seen a man who married a VIRGIN woman doubt the paternity of his children

I've never seen too
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Mutemenot(m): 6:22am On Mar 18, 2020
Marrying a virgin gives you a kind of confidence that your wife has self control and can manage her sexual life. As a human, It gives a kind of rest of mind (even though she may change later).
A sensible man gets worried when his wife begins to show him different styles of sxx she learnt from her several partners, he may enjoys it but that weakens self truat...
Marriage is too broad to be determined by virginity, so let us not concentrate on that in choosing our partner, if you are lucky to have one thank you star as it's an added advantage

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:23am On Mar 18, 2020
NextD18:

Many of them. You will never see them on social media arguing unnecessarily, trying to impress people and posting indecent pictures.

You have sense. One babe in my class got married recently. She's the most prettiest lady in my class. Babe was a virgin when she got married. Very disciplined and cultured lady. The way her husband adores her eh. Just like you said, she didn't have time for unnecessary argument. She's actually someone who hated gossips. Her posts were devoid of indecency. I wish to marry her type honestly

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2020
NextD18:

Bruv, a virgin lady is a virgin because she's decent and morally raised enough to avoid immoral and premarital sex.

That's the only reason.

Lmao. You have sense
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Stillthebest: 6:28am On Mar 18, 2020
kiss

What's the essence of marrying a virgin who cooks her food same way everyday and everytime without trying new cuisines or give thus u already know her food tastes?

What's the essence of marrying a virgin who won't Care about if her kids have eaten or not. Who won't chastise her kids at the appropriate time to check them?
What's the essence of marrying a virgin, whose husband is sick but won't act like she cares?

What's the essence of marrying a virgin who can't wake up at the middle of the night to disturb her husband for prayers, to join him.

What's the essence of marrying a virgin that can't bring a conservative and progressive discussion or advice to the table?

What's the essence of marrying a virgin that can't handle the home front and business set up for her? Who can't see her hubbys families as hers?
Who pretends like she doesnt want sex always expecting me to initiate the sex move, won't yield to 'sexual instructions that you think you would want her to show during love making? Abegii!
That positions herself as a log of wood always?

Ex runs girls who have vowed to remain loyal or by virtues of life's tantrum(not wish fully) found themselves in the shackles of body selling most times enjoy their marriages more than virgins.

Whom if her hubby got stuck in a Lagos traffic till 11 Pm she would have gone to bed to sleep?
Marriage is more than marrying a virgin. Whats important is loyalty, fidelity and paying attention to details and lil things.

Most husbands and wives dont need you to buy them the biggest gifts, they want you only to be Swift and care for little things.

I would rather marry someone who's never a virgin but has a high level of sanity and respect for marriage and her partner than marrying a virgin who lacks the core values and qualities that hold a marriage.

Most patents only raised a child and not a wife or a husband.

But if you are lucky to find a virgin with alll those qualities, you are just lucky. Except one goes down the lane of endurance which is the bedrock of a successful marriage!

Summary: successful marriage is different from Virginity. This is 21st century and internet/media age. Virginity is a big deal. We can only commend any lady who keeps it and respect her virtue.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Gemineye:
Comments have been encouraging and nice so far cool. So pple still have sense

Nonsense OP. This virgin vs non - virgin sh1t has always been one sided. A single virgin with a good character is a gazillion times better than a thousand non virgins with same good character angry

Tell.them pls. We don tire for this virginity and character stuffs. Virginity isn't easy. We should stop pushing them to break it with this subtle nonsense talk

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Lucrativress:
Really I think posts like this shouldn't be encouraged, cause they're now getting too much undecided
Funniest thing is virgin ladies don't see themselves superior to non virgin ladies,in fact they crave for the spotlight most non virgin ladies gets.
Why keep on bringing up Post's like this time after time?
What are you really trying to justify??
Let me tell you the mind of most virgin ladies
It's either,It's just against God's word,it's been fully imbibed in them they just can't see themselves having sex before Marriage or they really don't want counts in their lives.
Next time write "Virgins up your games socially" not trying to justify cultural wrongs
I think inferiority complex is what's doing some of you,that's why you keep bringing up these topics undecided
It's becoming soo stupid
What concerns your friend being a virgin with a failed marriage

One of the first females who said something sensible. It isn't easy to be a virgin in the 21st century. They need commendation and not subtle thrash like this that will make them lose it the next minute. There's absolutely no correlation between virginity and failed marriage
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2020
Lucrativress:
Please if you are a virgin please keep keeping it
It has this self pride and dignity that can't be bought,it seems like the only thing money can't buy.
Work on every aspect of your life especially socially.
It will help you know the right and fun way to do thing's
Before getting married,up your sexual game,explore the net.
Be a hoe for your marriage and only for it
Virginity's pride can't be measured,pay no heed to all these nonsense

Best comment I've read so far. You're a wise lady tbvh
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by shadeyinka(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100
My wife was a virgin when I married her and by God's grace we have a beautiful marriage. I've never thought about getting a DNA test for any of my children, neither have I ever remotely thought she could have even had any kissing relationship with any of her exes. I even know some of her old boyfriends and we all have cordial relationships.

I think you have chosen a wrong theme for your writeup. A good marriage isn't dependent on how virgin you were but on WHO YOU ARE and WHO YOU FINALLY GOT MARRIED TO.

Virginity helps when you've married a good man as it foster greater TRUST between husband and wife in situations where
1. Barrenness of the woman comes into the picture
2. Separation due to travel or job requirements is expedient within the marriage
3. When unforseen circumstances seem to suggest infidelity
4. When all your children turn out to look like your best man or your baby turns out to be an albino! LOL
5. Finally, general peace of mind with respect to trust and integrity issues. A lady who kept herself without your watch will most likely keep herself within the confines of marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Agugbadin: 6:37am On Mar 18, 2020
But it makes a responsible man to respect his wife.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2020
ayokunl:
This is a misleading post, u have just succeded advising every lady to get themselves disvirgined before marriage

As in eh. But they will tell you that's not the aim of the post. They fail to understand that you can talk about why having good character is important in a marriage without bringing virginity into the equation. I find posts like this irritating and annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ogmask: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100

Nothing but the truth. I married a virgin as a with too.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2020
shadeyinka:

My wife was a virgin when I married her and by God's grace we have a beautiful marriage. I've never thought about getting a DNA test for any of my children, neither have I ever remotely thought she could have even had any kissing relationship with any of her exes. I even know some of her old boyfriends and we all have cordial relationships.

I think you have chosen a wrong theme for your writeup. A good marriage isn't dependent on how virgin you were but on WHO YOU ARE and WHO YOU FINALLY GOT MARRIED TO.

Virginity helps when you've married a good man as it foster greater TRUST between husband and wife in situations where
1. Barrenness of the woman comes into the picture
2. Separation due to travel or job requirements is expedient within the marriage
3. When unforseen circumstances seem to suggest infidelity
4. When all your children turn out to look like your best man or your baby turns out to be an albino! LOL
5. Finally, general peace of mind with respect to trust and integrity issues. A lady who kept herself without your watch will most likely keep herself within the confines of marriage.

I dont know any truer statement than this

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Lawrry(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2020
See all this nonsense comments
Non-virgin with good character virgin with bad character bla...bla...bla...
To me, what is character without self control??
You claim you have character as a non-virgin after having sex in all your previous relationship before marriage, where is the character?
You were asked to discuss your past, your first date deflowered you, the second one looks serious, so you gave him, the third was God fearing, you thought it will lead to marriage, you gave him, you told the fourth guy you don't want sex before marriage, but when he heard about your sexual activities in the first three relationships, he wasn't looking serious, so you gave him sex too, in order not to lose him.
Most marital challenges are as a result of lack of self control from both male and female e.g,
1. Couples engaging in physical combat,
2. Infidelity
3. Leaving one's spouse for a richer person elsewhere etc.
Those real mamas will tell their daughters during wedding that, as you're married today, you can't return to your father's house never again, meaning, they are preaching determination, patience, commitment, perseverance,self control etc, to the lady as she goes to her husband's house.

As for me, if you have demonstrated lack of self control in the past, in fact, the character that everyone is talking about will be questionable almost all the time, because any action of yours that reflects your past will surely raise doubt about your present.

To keep one's virginity is self control, and self control is key to successful marriage.
Virgins rock

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ogmask: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.

It's not by getting a million likes my brother. The op is so on point. The problem of marriages around the world is not infidelity alone. In fact, infidelity accounts for a very minute %age while other things the op mentioned are the thing that settles a home. Btw, if a parter is not faithful but does his or her thing secretly , how does his or her action affect the home front. The main marriage wreckers are nothing but the things mentioned by the op. I also married a virgin and I agree with the op 100%. The whole virginity stuff will turn to nothing after a few weeks/months in marriage while you need other activities to run your home and keep it going. Simply put, virgin wives are very myopic and naive. Zero street credibility and very poor interpersonal relations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by soleexx(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2020
jumbo14:
Nairaland! , I'm a website designer and good at it, the problem is what type of website can I create in this present day. I have previous works I did for clients but it's for there businesses, I don't want to go into blogging

If you are Both Front-end and Back -end developer I think you should work on some Ecommerce, web school application for results, Supermarket applications... Social dating sites... If you good with these then you need to advertised yourself better.. Good luck
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by shadeyinka(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Thanks dear!
I hope young people will try to be the best marriage partner while opening their eyes to also choose the right man/woman for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by dynamic010(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2020
obicoolnino:
Being virgin or not does not matter but being compatible with clear understanding of each other with fear of God is all u need for a successful marriage
Y do pastors have problem in there marriages too

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2020
SoNature:

I think we tend to hype sex

Many girls out there don't really enjoy it for one reason or another

Those are the kinds of girls who don't fancy big things

I think the only girls who don't enjoy sex are the ones who don't achieve orgasm.

Their men need to do a better job.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by odisman(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2020
So on point.

WaleRock:

There are huge prices to pay for eaten the forbidden fruit at the wrong time.

We are so used to sin that we can no longer imagine life without it.

The devil goes about deceiving humanity with his deceptive agents.

If your virginity philosophy goes against the will of God, because you're trying to be smarter than Him...to eat your cake, have it and put it in the freezer, you're in for it.

This applies to both males and females. If you're still a virgin, remain so till marriage, the benefits are significantly huge and unquantifiable even in spiritual terms.
However, do not lag behind in other aspects of holiness, purity, and righteousness.

The gospel of truth is foolishness to the children of perdition.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Joshkeith(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2020
As a matter of fact, most men like their women sexually experienced. I stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Keemsleek005(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.

Hmmmm very dicey topic. Yes its a pride and blessing for a woman to hold unto her virginity to her wedding day, shows shes a decent and upright person some you can trust when it comes to been faithful and one of the greatest problem in marriages now adays is infidelity, so marrying a virgin you safe on that. But the main component and most important thing in marriage is character, and once you dont have that whether you a virgin or not you cant keep a home. As much as been a virgin is a pride character is the most important thing. As of your sister that was always partying, pls dont b offended its either she changed cos she felt what she was doing was wrong or she changed cos her time was ticking or she became a good wife cos that the only thing that can leverage her part. My opinion thou.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by sparko1(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2020
ImaIma1:

What about the millions who married as virgins that want to try out something different...that have known only their husbands and are adventurous, wanting to explore.

Remaining a vigin till marriage is admirable. However, it takes more than that to keep a marriage. Some ladies go into marriage with only that to offer. That's where the issue is

Coming from a lady! How can you even say that! Virginity is a sacrifice, what you bring to the marriage is a complete different thing entirely!
Remember, marriage is about two people, look at the example the OP gave, do you want to blame the woman for being a virgin! She married a cheat, and now her life is miserable because of it.

A successful marriage entails lots of things, sacrifices from the couple, virginity is just an added advantage and a bragging right on the side of the woman.

Stop using a single occurrence of a reckless man (By the way, in this instance it is completely out of context) to judge the everyone.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by 21cents: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

honestly I don't!!

but a harlot which you wifed up can still go to Fawk her exes when you're farther away and no dick in sight.

non virgin ladies are prostitutes and like someone said, you rarely hear of cases of infidelity or DNA sagas when the wife is married clean!!

in case you wanna marry a non virgin, prepare your mind for bad moments cos theres a high chance things might get ugly in your Union. and be more than prepared to discard her without remorse if she erred or messed up!!

your sanity should never be compromised if you wanna live long as a man. let that whöring bitch go seek for her type - those guys she fuckéd with.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

I don't know what y'all gain from post like this. Using style to discredit virginity. Like someone said, Non virgins are not better than virgins. Let that sink. There is no correlation between virginity and character. you can encourage good character without bringing in virginity.
Lol, does this look like I am discrediting virginity. If it looks like that to you then that's fine, I won't even bother to dissuade you from thinking so.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Coalkendar(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2020
This is a well written epistle.. I hope the target audience see this and learn..

#Coalkendar

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ImaIma1(f): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2020
sparko1:

Coming from a lady! How can you even say that! Virginity is a sacrifice, what you bring to the marriage is a complete different thing entirely!
Remember, marriage is about two people, look at the example the OP gave, do you want to blame the woman for being a virgin! She married a cheat, and now her life is miserable because of it.

A successful marriage entails lots of things, sacrifices from the couple, virginity is just an added advantage and a bragging right on the side of the woman.

Stop using a single occurrence of a reckless man (By the way, in this instance it is completely out of context) to judge the everyone.

Seems you quoted the wrong person or you didn't understand my comment.

Besides I was responding to a comment by someone else who claimed that it's only women who didn't marry as virgins who cheat.

And he portrayed those who married as virgins to be innocent of any kind of future cheating.

So maybe if you read his comment and read mine, you will understand my point better.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Mrpojj(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2020
unmask:
I am not interested in marrying a virgin.....most are usually not adventurous and socially awkward.
Wetin u want use adventure do

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, does this look like I am discrediting virginity. If it looks like that to you then that's fine, I won't even bother to dissuade you from thinking so.

Y'all can preach the character card without bringing in virginity. Hope you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.