Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (57539 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by rosy1992(f): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2020
A virgin bride and groom is the best combination.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by 21cents: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2020
Joshkeith:
As a matter of fact, most men like their women sexually experienced. I stand to be corrected though.

Did I just hear most??

pls don't generalize.

you can choose to be a low self-esteemed cuckold that wifed up a harlot that has been ravaged by countless preeks all in the name of "Sexually experienced" -that's your cup of tea but don't come here to complain on NL when you discover you're training a bastard forced onto you by your experienced bride.

we the upright males prefers our products brand new. - less headaches for the union.

again, don't generalize!

14 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Karlifate: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Lucrativress:
Really I think posts like this shouldn't be encouraged, cause they're now getting too much undecided
Funniest thing is virgin ladies don't see themselves superior to non virgin ladies,in fact they crave for the spotlight most non virgin ladies gets.
Why keep on bringing up Post's like this time after time?
What are you really trying to justify??
Let me tell you the mind of most virgin ladies
It's either,It's just against God's word,it's been fully imbibed in them they just can't see themselves having sex before Marriage or they really don't want counts in their lives.
Next time write "Virgins up your games socially" not trying to justify cultural wrongs
I think inferiority complex is what's doing some of you,that's why you keep bringing up these topics undecided
It's becoming soo stupid
What concerns your friend being a virgin with a failed marriage
You get sense die. I love you already. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Karlifate: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2020
21cents:

Did I just hear most??

pls don't generalize.

you can choose to be a low self-esteemed cuckold that wifed up a harlot that has been ravaged by countless preeks all in the name of "Sexually experienced" -that's your cup of tea but don't come here to complain on NL when you discover you're training a bastard forced onto you by your experienced bride.

we the upright males prefers our products brand new. - less headaches for the union.

again, don't generalize!
Don't bother arguing with them, it's a waste of time. Just leave them with their Fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by sniperr007(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2020
Ayoswit:
Staying faithful to your partner is the real deal here. Some ladies who married as virgins are easy target for other men lustful sexual desire especially if their spouse isn't faithful to them. Virginity is a woman's pride no doubt but a lady with a great personality whether she is a virgin or not should be a better option for a man that wants to settle down maritally.

Do you have good personality
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by franchasng: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2020
Nigerian youths should worry more about the impending global economy depression lurking around as a result of coronavirus pandemic in western countries, stop worrying about sex! Food will be scarce and costly soonest in Nigeria!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.

The virginity thing is overrated. The topic of discussion bis appropriate but the OP's use of just 2 examples close to home doesn't cut across the cohort of women (virgin or not) or the cohort of relationships (blissful or not).
The virgin question is clear but I know u will all agree when I say the idea of bliss in a relationship is user dependent (only those involved can tell unit they are happy in their relationship or not). So I don't agree with how the OP arrived at his final summary, though I do agree that Virginity doesn't guarantee blissful relationship.

On the 2nd hand the comment of the man I quoted remains his opinion alone. Why would someone even settle for less? Once ur relationship becomes toxic there is no need to stay if the other person involved doesn't see reason to change, virgin or non-virgin. This life is too short for BS.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by franchasng: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2020
rosy1992:
A virgin bride and groom is the best combination.
there is no virgin man, stop deceiving yourself or stop being deceived. Breaking of vagina hymen is used to know when a woman is deflowered, what can you use to know when a man is deflowered Many guys that claim to be virgin have probably fvcked more than 5 girls but maybe as them never fvck their desired girl, they consider themselves virgin to fool willing ladies, wise up.

Nature didn't create man and woman to be equal, women get pregnant and give birth men don't get pregnant and give birth.

There is nothing like a virgin man, it is a hoax created by western gender equality proponents. A man's virginity is inconsequential, get that into your skull shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Karlifate: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Being a virgin should not hinder your self-development in all ramification of your life.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by angelfallz(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2020
unmask:
a few...... why'd you ask?
i asked because you said most of them are socially awkward and unadventurous. But you can teach them to be adventurous(sex wise if that is what you meant), also, maybe you should try to get to know them and they would eventually come out of their socially awkward shells.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2020
samtinx:
grin lastly no sister would encourage her brother to go for a non-virgin,and no mother would encourage her son to marry a non-virgin

Not true bro, virginity is not written on the face of the individual. I once knew a guy that could swear he can smell virgins, maybe he could cos all his girlfriend's in school were virgins. He broke all of them; in his words, he opened their ministry.
Well, he married a non-virgin. A runz-girl to be precise, who came from wealthy parents (both parents were divorced hence the children were left on their own for years). The lady he married was wild, she gave him stress for years with her lifestyle but he actually really did love her.
Anyways, his madam has finally cooled down. She has mellowed like ice water and has concentrated her energy on him. The guy is a rising star in the firm owned by the wife's mom, her father is now late.
Anyways, life has a way of doing a fast one on us so the issue of virginity or not is just a no go.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Phenomenal16(f): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2020
andyanders:
Exactly on point. Most see other people as evil. Their sexual experience is zero. They just lay on bed like log of wood. In fact, don't wanna talk about this.
.....no person wether man or woman is born with sexual skills
Practice they say makes perfect
That babe u r hailing ..do u know the amount of water that av passed through that bridge.......
Be spewing rubbish......
Sexuality is meant to be explored.....
Ur choice though

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Amberon11: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Lmao.....you're so damn funny.
walexy06:
Me that want to marry a virgin, am I even a virgin? Please no need to live double standard life.. Let virgins go for virgins n others as dey please.
One thing I know is, all virgins are ugly, I am a living example.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by geosegun(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
Can we say that "virginity" is an added factor coupled with good character...

Yes, absolutely[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by sweetrace(f): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:
no bro... far from it... u rarely hear parents discussing that with their son whether his bride is virgin or not, no one does that.

There are parts of Nigeria where a white bedsheet is spread on the bed for the wedding night. In the morning, the blood on the sheet is shown to the elderly women as proof of virginity.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ojonugwap(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2020
samtinx:
grin lastly no sister would encourage her brother to go for a non-virgin,and no mother would encourage her son to marry a non-virgin

Nothing special about so called virgin cuz I don't value it neither wish to marry one

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100

heh. simply put, locking down the pussy does not translate to people skills

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Amberon11: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2020
Hoes like your mother?
21cents:

They don't understand.. I can go extra miles to make a wife I met a virgin happy.

The fact that she could keep her legs closed and prove dogged against hormone-rushs effects till marriage is the greatest discipline a woman could have. I'd cherish her for life because of that.

and if she ain't one, I'd always see her as a used product because marrying a non virgin can be likened to marrying a prostituté who has been dicked by different men. men shouldn't even pay bride price for a hoeee in the first place since the seal is already broken.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Amberon11: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2020
Truth hurts so badly. Take some drugs, it will rise the pain.
21cents:

pls go and sit down and shut the Fawk up!!

we know you're a public toilet already but dont try to justify our wants with that useless rhetoric of yours.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by IrohKennedyy: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I think the only girls who don't enjoy sex are the ones who don't achieve orgasm.

Their men need to do a better job.
[/s]
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ediplan: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
Can we say that "virginity" is an added factor coupled with good character...

That is a one sided requirement if you don't consider the disposition on the man. this is where I see the problem; The man marries a virgin and the tightness creates a feeling since the trust is just the size of his manhood. she gets pregnant and during delivery, if its not CS she gets a thrust the size of her child. the man has never thought this would be the process.So he is not mentally prepared for this so the next time there is the other room activity, the feeling is no longer the same for the man and BOOM problem starts in his mind. If this is his basis of seeing his wife as a wonderful wife then what does she change to.

It can become even worse because the man mind not be able to explain what the problem is. he is also fighting with reality in his mind and before you know it he is looking for "that feeling" outside and elsewhere. that why you would notice such men go for much younger ladies. so as a lady do your best to explain this changes to you virginity excited man like I advised a friend many years ago and he opted for CS for his children after discoursing with his wife.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by wordlord: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2020
I married a virgin (and I am one myself). So I can say conveniently that the moderator is mischievous here. The moderator should not use his or her experience to judge others. The syndrome that every one does it so it is impossible should be discarded

First, The respect I have for her and the trust is still intact. The feeling is mutual.

Infact , Presently, I have been on an official assignment and for the past two month, I have not seen her yet. Easter is just around the corner.. Unlike some men / women in our small compound that I knew partners are suspicious even while at work within the same vicinity.

Do we have problems in our marriage? Sure We do, but we work things out quite easily as the trust is there.

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by 21cents: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Amberon11:
Hoes like your mother?

we all know you've fuçked all the pricks in the neighborhood reason why you're worked up.

don't worry okay? a community prick like yourself is coming to wife you up. I'm not the cause of your wayward lifestyle or your ravaged pucy.

and when you have a daughter in the future, teach her to be a harlot like yourself too okay??. not my problem.

Las Las you go dey alright.

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by wordlord: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2020
franchasng:
there is no virgin man, stop deceiving yourself or stop being deceived. Breaking of vagina hymen is used to know when a woman is deflowered, what can you use to know when a man is deflowered Many guys that claim to be virgin have probably fvcked more than 5 girls but maybe as them never fvck their desired girl, they consider themselves virgin to fool willing ladies, wise up.

Nature didn't create man and woman to be equal, women get pregnant and give birth men don't get pregnant and give birth.

There is nothing like a virgin man, it is a hoax created by western gender equality proponents. A man's virginity is inconsequential, get that into your skull shocked

But I was a virgin when I met my virgin wife!!!!

Your experience is not a meter for others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Jochabed(f): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Real virgins don't blow their trumpets, the just read and pass. But for anyone to discredit them in a subtle way, I think it's not fair. We are at a time whereby sin is now normal, we are so use to it that we no longer celebrate morals. Yes. Virgins should not be foolish. By being virgins alone, the should come with extra oil which is character.
But For a lady to remain a VIRGIN in this present day, I don't care how her character is that alone should be commended. Do you know how many nights they go hugging their pillows due to the sexual urge the feel but yet still choose to close their legs, trust me it takes CHARACTER to do that. So all this character is better than virginity is all rubbish.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by geosegun(m): 8:40am On Mar 18, 2020
Gemineye:
Comments have been encouraging and nice so far cool. So pple still have sense

Nonsense OP. This virgin vs non - virgin sh1t has always been one sided. A single virgin with a good character is a gazillion times better than a thousand non virgins with same good character angry

The truth is men appreciate and valued virgins a lot compared to non virgins, all things being equal.
Even ladies know this but do wish they were able to keep themselves for there supposed husbands.

Most of them are being misled by there fellow non virgin women because of jealousy. Unknown to many innocent virgins, they gave in to the antics of their jealous friends and allowed, even guys they knew are not trust worthy, to disflowered them. They want to have a taste of dick and be seen as 'well exposed' or 'matured' by their deceitful non virgin friends.

This is the truth, nothing but the truth. Most ladies here can relate. Women generally love to deceive themselves, even baby mamas will encourage others to be baby mamas feigning freedom and peace of mind being alone. Whereas they cry most nights wishing for a loving husband besides them. Unfortunately most young ladies are still falling for the antics' be as I be' attitude of women nature.
Well the summary is there is nothing like a man Mary the woman he disvirgin. There is a whole lot of trust and pride here. I know of friends who married their wives as virgins and they literally adore them. Just like you'll think they ve eating vegetables garnished with love portion.

Most men valued virginity more than anything else myself included.

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Showbby28: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.
That same virgin lady can still knack another man, while still married to you, and bring home a blissful bastard for you to train.
Las Las, personality speaks more than virginity...

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Amberon11: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2020
But the males who have been encouraging Male promiscuity and female virginity have been sensible?

Most of the female comments here encourage both male and female chastity. Were the non-virgin females deflowered by themselves? In countries like Afghanistan everyone either male or female marries a virgin, do you know why? Because fornication is strongly discouraged regardless of gender. It is foolishness to only advocate virginity for one gender when it takes two to have sex.

ityP:

One of the first females who said something sensible. It isn't easy to be a virgin in the 21st century. They need commendation and not subtle thrash like this that will make them lose it the next minute. There's absolutely no correlation between virginity and failed marriage

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by osomegbe(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Virgin all the way. I won't be at work and be thinking the last boyfriend is having some spanking behind or keep doubting the paternity of my children.
There is no guarantee for anything. If you don't drink or smoke, it doesn't mean you will live longer than people that do. Virgins gives you rest of mind. She just have to pray for peace in her home.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ElasticStone(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2020
Chi59:
A sensible post riddled with silly comments from narcissistic, small - minded simpletons whose only aim in life is to remain buried between a tight kitten.

Community depot spotted grin

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by sulasa07(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100
But at least I'd know I didn't marry a Public dustbin or worry about ex's.Just my thought thought!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Amberon11: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2020
Just like you can preach infidelity without bringing in non-virgins, right?
ityP:

Y'all can preach the character card without bringing in virginity. Hope you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.