Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old (3612 Views)

Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by 50power: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
namiji2598:
Nigerian girls
not only Nigerian girls. girls generally love leeching on men.
the difference is majority of Nigerian guys are available to be leeched
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Westernlove: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Slimranky:
Guys be warned most of these girl's sorry women here seeking for relationship bla bla bla are not just worth it I'm not trying to sound rude or spoil anyone's thread but come to think of it

When a girl is beautiful young and sexy
She would be getting a lot of advances from men either for sex or relationship in real life
She would definitely have enough men stalking her and toasting her that she wouldn't even be thinking of coming online to look for a relationship with someone she hasn't met before

Most of these women coming here to seek for relationship are fed up and never getting advances from men because of their looks age and behavior
Since its a faceless site they tend to hide their pictures from you but in a long run you get to view their updates on WhatsApp you get to discover these women are nothing but mgbeke aka agadi nwanyi
Nothing is sweeter than when you meet a girl in real life and she catches your eye's....

You are even going too far, As for me, I don't think anyone seeking for a relationship on nairaland Is mentally balanced or alright.....He might probably be mentally unstable or part of those large simp fooools on here......

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Westernlove: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Slimranky:

Another pained old ugly single mother spotted
Y'all rarely read
And have issue's understanding a simple sentence, Did I ever say single mother's don't deserve love?
My point is why not come straight telling the man involved that you are a single mother and show him your real pic's instead of lies and unnecessary secrecy
If you ain't gat any thing to say
Bitch keep it going
Geddifvvk from my thread

There Is nothing you can do about the fake life of some of thsese hoes, 90%of nigerian ladies from poor homes live fake lives and they Lie too much. They are the ones you will usually see frequent online most of the time. See that mgbeke wey filter her picture put fake scarf on top lol....

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by mrblessed(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
laughitall:
NL Boys I'm Engaged abeg make una no dey send me mail ..
That wouldn't be enough. If you are serious, start calling them out. That is if you trust and believe in yourself.
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by tunize(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
namiji2598:
Being ugly is not a crime
But beautiful in the heart..
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by frankkydee(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
gozzlin:
I totally concur.

I've got in touch with a couple of 'em looking for relationships here and realized to my chagrin that they were fugly and ill mannered.

True
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Slimranky(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Westernlove:

There Is nothing you can do about the fake life of some of thsese hoes, 90%of nigerian ladies from poor homes live fake lives and they Lie too much. They are the ones you will usually see frequent online most of the time. See that mgbeke wey filter her picture put fake scarf on top lol....

Lol mgbeke no be small
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Slimranky(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Alfather post=87514255]Op nor let am pain you again. Just thank God you weren,t born a famale. You cant marry all the women in the world just look for the one you can manage life with.[/quote

Most times I acknowledge the strength and discipline of some of these faithful husband's out there considering the polygamy nature of men

And the number of beautiful girl's/women showing up on a daily
You go dey see one fine girl, come dey think say na she fine pass,until you sight another hot chick wey set die....omo e no easy in psquare's voice
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Akinbahm(m): 2:36am On Mar 18, 2020
namiji2598:
Being ugly is not a crime
But being stupid with the ugliness is totally frowned at...
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Alfather: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=Slimranky post=87533623][/quote] This is to tell you that no woman is beautiful than the other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) / I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand / Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.