Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old (3628 Views)

Why Are Good Girls "Mostly" Ugly Or Average / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by HMarshal(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Slimranky:

I never said there are no right female's out there
All am saying is its better for a guy to see the picture of whoever he choses to date here from the onset because majority of these women are either desperate, ugly,single mother's looking for who to stick to because they simply don't get advances from men any longer in reality
I would have simply ignored your foolish reply but you bringing my late mum into this is a no no
That's what I wouldn't tolerate
Mind your word's I ain't playing with you bitch
Faaaam! Y won't u guys exchange pictures b4 hooking up? There are still very pretty "desperate" & "single" ladies about.comr off it
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Randy100: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Slimranky:

Swears bro most guys who text these category of women are the type that always go after anything under the skirt,they can even fvvvk the ugliest bitch on a low but never will u see them walking with same bitch they fvvvked in the night
Exactly.
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Postingnonsense: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Slimranky:
Guys be warned most of these girl's sorry women here seeking for relationship bla bla bla are not just worth it I'm not trying to sound rude or spoil anyone's thread but come to think of it

When a girl is beautiful young and sexy
She would be getting a lot of advances from men either for sex or relationship in real life
She would definitely have enough men stalking her and toasting her that she wouldn't even be thinking of coming online to look for a relationship with someone she hasn't met before

Most of these women coming here to seek for relationship are fed up and never getting advances from men because of their looks age and behavior
Since its a faceless site they tend to hide their pictures from you but in a long run you get to view their updates on WhatsApp you get to discover these women are nothing but mgbeke aka agadi nwanyi
Nothing is sweeter than when you meet a girl in real life and she catches your eye's...

Taking from experience?
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Dangrace01: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Slimranky:

Swears bro most guys who text these category of women are the type that always go after anything under the skirt,they can even fvvvk the ugliest bitch on a low but never will u see them walking with same bitch they fvvvked in the night

No dey call person ugly. U are not the God that created them. It's very bad and wrong.

You are old well I don't know what to say about that

U have every right to beef single mothers or baba mamas because it's their own doing.

Deal with people by their doings not on how God created them
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by purples25(f): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Even if some are old and 'ugly' and so on, what's wrong with that? And what is wrong with them looking for partners here? What is wrong with men accepting old and ugly women? Why does that concern and pain you? Perhaps the old and ugly women did something to you? It would be sad if you just hate them for what they are and not that you are bringing this lot of trouble on yourself because one of them troubled you. That would make you childish.

What is the cause and purpose of your vendetta?

Why degrade and demean them and lower their worth to fellow men? Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by XhosaNostra(f): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2020
So the men who take them up on their offer got everything going for them? They also wouldn't be online, scouting personal ads if they had much luck out there. Don't talk as if we've not seen what NL has to offer as far as guys are concerned. Many should take a leaf from said ladies & shouldn't have any of their grimacing pictures up for all to see grin

It's traumatizing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by gozzlin: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Edmundbill(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Slide into ur househelp and childrens whatsapp to know what they are getting into in just 2 steps.......join our whatsapp class now https:///LtjS8OdTeUK8GewntJYJlG
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Slimranky(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2020
gozzlin:

I tell you, it's really depressing when you are envisaging a beautiful damsel but finally realizing you've been chatting/speaking with a fugly broad all along. And the most annoying thing is that most of them have got attitudinal problems. Like seriously?! How can you be fugly and bitchy at the same time?!

Really sickening.

No be lie,at least if babe wey fine dey give u attitude you go fit endure
No be say babe go WOR WOR come dey form cardi B
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Slimranky(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:
So the men who take them up on their offer got everything going for them? They also wouldn't be online, scouting personal ads if they had much luck out there. Don't talk as if we've not seen what NL has to offer as far as guys are concerned. Many should take a leaf from said ladies & shouldn't have any of their grimacing pictures up for all to see grin

It's traumatizing.

Youre right,Most of those men are the one's who follows anything under the skirt,they love it badly
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Slimranky(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2020
purples25:
Even if some are old and 'ugly' and so on, what's wrong with that? And what is wrong with them looking for partners here? What is wrong with men accepting old and ugly women? Why does that concern and pain you? Perhaps the old and ugly women did something to you? It would be sad if you just hate them for what they are and not that you are bringing this lot of trouble on yourself because one of them troubled you. That would make you childish.

What is the cause and purpose of your vendetta?

Why degrade and demean them and lower their worth to fellow men? Hmm.

Yall don't read and have issue's with understanding, did I ever say there's anything wrong with old and ugly women scouting for partners??
I'm only against the ones who tell lies about their identity,sending another persons picture because they probably don't feel secured about their identity
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by gozzlin: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Slimranky:

No be lie,at least if babe wey fine dey give u attitude you go fit endure
No be say babe go WOR WOR come dey form cardi B

Exactly.
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Alfather: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Op nor let am pain you again. Just thank God you weren,t born a famale. You cant marry all the women in the world just look for the one you can manage life with.

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Jaqenhghar: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's traumatizing.
LOL. Yiu can say that again. It takes 1 to know the other ( or how do they say it)

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Ednagirl87(f): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2020
It is obvious you are frustrated, imagine calling someone ugly when you yourself are obviously a sorry sight to behold. Cos it is only an ugly fellow like you that can label another ugly. I don't blame shallow thinkers like you , it is those desperate girls that have given imps of your kind the guts to talk down on women. If you are so great looking why are you searching for love here ? Why not walk up to any beautiful girl around you and ask her out Why coming online Mofo

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by XhosaNostra(f): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. Yiu can say that again. It takes 1 to know the other ( or how do they say it)

Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Froshloaded: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2020
I can feel you OP grin
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by namiji2598: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Lostz:
not a crime but you won't get free stuff from anyone
its better to hustle for urself some times unless if in a critical situation
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2020
namiji2598:
its better to hustle for urself some times unless if in a critical situation
girls love it when someone else covers their bills
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by laughitall(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2020
NL Boys I'm Engaged abeg make una no dey send me mail ..
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by OluwasureGig: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lostz:
you are the reason she missed her jamb?
what!! she a forking jambito? damn I should have thought that she's only but a kid. how the phuck did I miss that.. wasted my motherfcking crush on a teenage jambito.. phork me
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
namiji2598:
Being ugly is not a crime
Abi oooo. I'm ugly and rocking it. grin
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's traumatizing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Lawd!

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by XhosaNostra(f): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Lawd!

Too many gargoyles & demonic looking creatures, I had to sage my screen several times tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Too many gargoyles & demonic looking creatures, I had to sage my screen several times tongue grin
Oh my Gosh.... grin grin . Gone are those days we have cute guys who will make you drool. Isn't it amazing that unlike those days, we hardly have intelligent conversations, sane and coordinated debates, constructive criticism and fun. Lol I bet there's a relation between the ugly words we read here and ugly faces that grace our screens. grin

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
You may have a point, but some may not have time for social outings; or may not have seen someone they like to have sex with in real life; considering the scarcity of good men these days.
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by XhosaNostra(f): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ariza:
Oh my Gosh.... grin grin . Gone are those days we have cute guys who will make you drool. Isn't it amazing that unlike those days, we hardly have intelligent conversations, sane and coordinated debates, constructive criticism and fun. Lol I bet there's a relation between the ugly words we read here and ugly faces that grace our screens grin

LMFAO. Word grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
OluwasureGig:

what!! she a forking jambito? damn I should have thought that she's only but a kid. how the phuck did I miss that.. wasted my motherfcking crush on a teenage jambito.. phork me

https://www.nairaland.com/5738937/big-mistake-jamb-exam
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
OluwasureGig:

hahahahahahaha

buh that babe get round ass. reverse cow girl go sure dìe
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by Sixfeetbelle: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Slimranky:

You're right but I never said there are no beautiful ladies online

But most of them that seek for relationship here In the romance section and hide their pictures are the ones am Making reference to
No beautiful girl would come here to advertise for a relationship when she knows she always gets advances from different men when she steps outside

Y'all really should learn to read

Abeg I wan sleep, goodnight

I suppose that's because the guys who come online here to look for ugly ladies are ugly too. No handsome gorgeous guy will come on a faceless forum to look for relationship.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by bola4dprec(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ladylite:
The OP is pained.

Sowi for your painful life experience with our species.

When you are mature for a real relationship leading to marriage. You will find the right one. And if you think there is no right one out there then your mother would be included.
you are not bad anyway
Re: Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old by namiji2598: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lostz:
girls love it when someone else covers their bills
Nigerian girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? / 7 Ways To Know If The Man You're Dating Will Eventually Marry You. / Handshake/hug From The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.