Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? (54229 Views)

What Are The Hopes For People Who Graduate Above 27 Years Of Age? / What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by bendazum: 3:10am On Mar 19, 2020
People secure work even at the age of 60 years.

I know that there's shortage of jobs but make yourself indispensable and you will be rejecting jobs at 70 years.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Ojizy1(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2020
Futurecrown:
How do I go about this CPA marketing of a thing. I am very much interested in it... Here is my digit 08069152961
Send me a message on WhatsApp 08119312091
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by babyfaceafrica: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
mistercharles:
is there a particular IT skill they require?? I also have a friend that feels same way as this guy
have standard chartered credited you the 3k?
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by chrismexzie(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Aladegba:
Do you have your own laptop ?
Yes I do
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by muhammedbalogun: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oga, pls give me your WhatsApp number or Facebook account name
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by RealisticJ: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Do you know you can make money from real estate even without much experience?

Valington Homes and properties, a registered real estate marketing company in Abuja has got you covered.

We offer free training, seminars both online and offline to all who are interested and ready to work and improve their financial status.

We have genuine properties on ground and we will educate you on how to market them without much stress and make your cool cash.

We accept CVs for freelancing and full time intending members.

We offer huge incentives like corolla cars, international trips, Iphones, Televisions sets, etc to our best marketers. This is exclusive of their commissions.

We have cars that take clients to the site for inspections and we can teach you how to go about the marketing both online and offline. We also do group marketing and other things that will interest you.

Our office is located at
Suite C1, BusyMart plaza, opposite Panda supermarket, Jabi Abuja.

For more information and updates kindly send a WhatsApp message to Mr Jude on 0.9.0.5.5.7,3,0,4,8,0 our next online seminar will be on Sunday 29th March 2020 while offline training is done at the office.
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by CeterisXVII: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
bendazum:

I know that there's shortage of jobs but make yourself indispensable and you will be rejecting jobs at 70 years.
Not in Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Whats: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
chrismexzie:
Hi everyone.

I am new here, in fact this is going to be my first post on nairaland. Forgive me if I break any rule, I will keep it very simple.

I'm a fresh graduate, just graduated last year, was not able to go for NYSC due to my age. Simply want to ask, what are the chances of securing a job considering I am above 30.

Before I forget, I studied Business Administration (KASU) with a second class upper. Thanks everyone.
hello op how has life been
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Akosxxx(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sadteen:

@chrismexzie listen to this advice at your peril!
Why isn't this GRACE finding Nigerians that are very dependent on it. Nigerians always talking about grace this, grace that, but are some of the poorest and most unemployed people in the world. So tell me who is this grace finding oh lemme guess, children of the elite and the very brainy ones who graduated top of their class?

As cliché as you may think the advice is, it is actually more pragmatic than the one you are giving him. Your advice is the reason why a lot of Nigerians are living on false hope; hoping that one day Grace will find them, which in most cases it never does. It's like playing the lottery and hoping on winning jackpot! Of course there are people who win but that number is insignificant compared to the population of people without jobs

@Op learning a skill is the best thing any one can do for himself in this century as the labor market is very competitive and saturated with degree holders. The harsh Truth is that you studied a course that isn't in demand and only acquired soft skills which don't sell in this modern world.

My advice; dedicate the next 3-6 months of your life to learning a skill that is in demand. You seem like a bright person so I believe you will do just fine. Invest in yourself.
Your submission is very valid sir and could ignite wealth in alot people's life.
However to further solidify the points raised above, please do well to mention some of these skills in high demand that one can really engage in and get training/ certification. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by dynigoche: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2022
holysaint1:

Do you reside in Lagos or still in zaria ? Cause I believe that in places like port Harcourt or Lagos, you should have more prospects for job offers especially for someone in your field.
I reside in Kaduna
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by dynigoche: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2022
holysaint1:

Do you reside in Lagos or still in zaria ? Cause I believe that in places like port Harcourt or Lagos, you should have more prospects for job offers especially for someone in your field.
I reside in Kaduna and here is my email igoched@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Hamachi(f): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2022
TRUCK driver & a motor boy is urgently needed in a lubricant company

Must have a driver's license
MUST understand the traffic regulations in Lagos
Must reside in isolo, Cele, Mushin, Apapa and environs
Must be less than 45yrs old
Must have atleast 3yrs driving experience

Kindly call 08032010160
HMO
13th Month
Pay 85k
Pension and other benefits
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Delightsome2023: 12:12am On Apr 10, 2023
IamgratefulLord:
Ha!! Lol cheesy . I just started my school this session 2019/2020. Last year September to be precise. My dear, I was teaching in a school and at the same time ran a weekend post graduate diploma in Education( weekend lectures). After my PGD in Education. I took a professional exam with TRCN ( Teachers Registration Council in Nigeria). I passed and got the certificate. The next thing was to talk to my mum about financing a school for me, I was really lucky because she single handly financed the project. She gave 500k to start a school in kuje.( I chose to start in a village because of the cost ) I went to suleja to buy chairs,tables, and white board and paid almost 100k for rent. I hired two teachers to work with me. The rest is history!! I have Pre- Nursery, Nursery and Basic 1-4. When people found out I started a school, I got alot of contribution from family members. If you want us to chat. Send your number. cool cool
do you need teachers in your school?
I have B.Sc (Ed), a TRCN certification and a 1 year and 6 months experience as a Teacher
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by IyaTola: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
bendazum:

Abroad not Nigeria
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by AyobamsDele(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
The Best thing to do is to Learn a High Income skill..... companies and industries don't really care about degree any more,they are looking for skillful individuals.

I can share some with you if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by VTJN(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
AyobamsDele:
The Best thing to do is to Learn a High Income skill..... companies and industries don't really care about degree any more,they are looking for skillful individuals.

I can share some with you if you're interested.
I am interested. Please share
Re: What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? by Pojomojo: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2023
There's hope

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service 2012/2013 Recruiment Updates / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.