Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults (7031 Views)

Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / 2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
FrLukas:
Only someone with incurable optimism, or extended myopia of all the senses will still think that Nigeria is working.

This isn't about Biafra or not Biafra.

This is about having smaller countries running efficiently and providing a better life that their former state of union could not.

40/50 years ago, the same problems afflicting Nigeria is still afflicting it.

Poor power supply, corruption, nepotism in high and low places, ethnic and religious strife.

Nigerians have never been united. And it's not going to happen now, especially as we have C-
So from your stupid analysis Africa as a whole wont develope then since most African countries got their independence around that period some even before Nigeria but are not developed nations
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by 7lives: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kennyswag:
lol.. so they want to have biafra and still trade in other tribes place ? gringrin are they not the ones who say other nigeria tribe hates them?
Or you want to have biafra and still cross Into the next country to trade?
Lol.. funny people

Don't mind them bunch of clowns.
In this Era where every country is fencing economic refugees out, they want to have their country and still do bussiness with the people they fled from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by Bekool(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=donbachi post=87545747]Goodmorning moderators,panel of judges,accurate time keeper and co-debaters.

I'm here to support everything as written by the op above...ibo people no try at allllll...how u go leave ur place go dey develop another man place...wey carry only kettle,praying mat and world receiver radio come ur own place...I have lived in calabar,warri and owerri..I never see Hausa man wey buy land build house for east and even in d south south region as well...I no dey against any tribe..if all other tribes leave tribal sentiments like the ibo business men..Naija for Don grow pass like dis...kiosk wey na only am dey sell.

Don't mind them they are trying to be more nigerian than even the real owners of Nigeria.
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by Bekool(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
BSMS:
(001)
DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
I
(1) How many Igbos live or work in Kano State?
(2) How many Igbos live or work in Abuja?
(3) How man Igbos live or work in Lagos?
(4) Is it true that more than 20 million Igbos live or work in other parts of Nigeria outside Igboland?
(5) Is it true that there are more Igbo owned businesses outside Igboland than those located in Igboland?
(6) If true, it means Igbos earn more than half their income from economic activities occurring in other parts of Nigeria outside Igboland.

If you don't have the above information, how can you honestly and realistically plan for secession or for Biafra?

If as a result of secession millions of Igbos are to relocate back to Igboland, what plans do you have to provide them employment and settle them in Igboland?

The funny thing about ipob is that they never think about these things. They just emote.

One thing they forgot was that by the time Ojujwu declared Biafra in 1967, all Igbos in Nigeria had been forced back to Igboland. If millions of Igbos were freely doing their business in Kano and Lagos, Ojukwu would not have attempted a secession.

You need to consider the 20 million Igbos scattered all over Nigeria outside Igboland. If you were them, would you abandon your successful businessrs in Kano and Lagos and return to Igboland to fight over land with your village people?

Those 20 million Igbos are richer than those in Igboland. When referendum comes, they will vote against break-up and they will use their influence to get their brothers at home to vote against it. So, I can predict with certainty that the referendum will fail woefully.

The Igbos are like eagles. They need a vast space to soar wide and far. Igbos don't need to be confined within a tight space. They are free spirits. For the Igbos, there should be no national boundaries. The Igbos need a borderless world, without national boundaries.

We just need to give them an enabling environment, a levelplaying field, a system where reward will be based on merit and hard work, justice and equity and fair play. What the Igbos want is a fair play, not a border. We are free people. The whole world bu nke anyi. Africa should have been like India or China - just one country.

Now, let's debate. No insults.

One nigeria is a pure scam no real Igbo person will ever support this write-up u can't compare a totally free biafra nation with this fraudulent enclave called Nigeria that only benefits some few corrupt elites and wicked fulani northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by Coreyon: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

1. Pick your brain from the trash can.

2. Read my post again, this time slowly.

3. Connect your fingers to your brain before you type a response.

4. Re-read your response.

5. Give it to someone close by to help you vet it before you post.

Think you can do that?

Good.
[/s]
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by DabuIIIT: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
7lives:

Don't you want out of the zoo again?, anyway people wey dey wail Fulani today, North is coming to take our land tomorrow, actualy Yorubas are our problems, should be happy living in and safeguarding their country. at least they won't be having all those highlighted problems.
Awon oni iranu a je eyin aja, some of your fellow noise makers are being thrown out of their rented one room at my end here, enu orofo lo ma pa orofo.
Wetin una get wey people want take over?.
Ogbeni make una repatriate as much as una fit o, a word is enough for the wise, a whole building will be cheaper than 200k and people will still not buy when the time comes.

Says an apongbon under bridge dwe.... Lolsssssss
They are being thrown out in your face me I slap you bariga swampy area,BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!
I dey laff o oooo

You can wait till you are 100,
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by Kennyswag: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
7lives:

Don't mind them bunch of clowns.
In this Era where every country is fencing economic refugees out, they want to have their country and still do bussiness with the people they fled from.
they are cursed honestly.. this time that many countries are trying to keep off economic migrants off their countries, they still want to enter the same country they fled from and drag retail trade with the locals again..
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by selemempe: 3:44am On Mar 23, 2020
spendoon:

Why will I be worried about biafra infact I want it to fail as it surely will, I just want to clear so doubts because you igbos are to boostful.
you should openly support it so it will come fast and fail.

Don't jump from one Biafra thread to the other begging for yoonity

Any time you see a Biafra thread just type that you support Biafra and move on..that is the only way you can help to make your dreams come true

1 Like

Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by selemempe: 4:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Tolase1999:

am not directing myrelf to one tribe am directing myself to africa as a whole.
and what give u the assurance that if nigeria divide there will be good governance, while not seeking for good governance for nigeria. and if i may ask, is spain not practising a good governance that catalonia wanted to leave?
it's good that you mentioned Spain. The only reason why Catalans want their own country is because they are not Spanish ethnic.

Europe is made up of countries that are almost same ethnicity...why can't Africa aspire to that?

What is the business between an Hausa Moslem and an igbo Christian? How can they build a nation together when nothing brings them together except skin colour?

We should divide and move on...good governance can't get to Nigeria because of ethnic politics

1 Like

Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2020
spendoon:

I am a stupid _moron, [s]instead of explaining your stupid analysis you just typed trash and left, well let me explain what you wrote up there to you better and and also explain why itsi an hate filled comment.
First of all you said Nigeria isn't developing because it's still facing the same issues it's facing 40 to 50 years ago, put it at the back of your mind that you are a certified lier, were you even born then?. Nigeria as at independence was still a Young vergin country, our cities aside Lagos were bushes and villages with one or two major roads (which are even one lane roads) unlike other African countries like south Africa and kenya were the white s willingly developed, just go and check the photo of Nairobi in the 60s and see how good looking it was, in Nigeria only Lagos was that good looking then, from your stupid analysis a country like S Africa is supposed to be a developed nation by now since they have been termed developing country since the 30s not competing with Nigeria of the just yesterday but today our cities are developing faster than any other African countries, most development in other African countries revolves around their their capital cities and maybe one other city but in Nigeria devlopmts isn't just in abj or Lagos but spreads everywhere imagine all the money used to build roads, flyovers and other infastructure in PH, KANO, UYO, IBADAN AND KADUNA was just used for Abuja and Lagos.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by Coreyon: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2020
FrLukas:
[/s]
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by christopher123(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
spendoon:

Look Mr Man I have been reading some stupid comments of how economic activities will crash in Nigeria if igbos leave, but what you fail to understand is that business is all about space when you guys leave others will take over in short I remember when northern leaders asked igbos leave some people we're happy saying let them go so they can take over those shops and type of business they do.

it is not abput s[ace, it os about specialty...yes others will come into play but the truth is that Igbo leaving will cause a lot of disruption, the MMIA will dull, apapa, tin can will dull, real estate will crash and Nigerian economy will boost....Biafra will gain beciase diaspora igbo is coming with their expertise, It is simple economics

Dont even argue this
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by selemempe: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
First of all Nigerian population is not up to 150million.

Don't let all those ghost statistics deceive you.

That apart the amount of igbos leaving outside Igbo land are not up to 20million, that apart. There are citizens from Niger, Togo, Cameroon, Ghana living in Nigeria?

I am Igbo and I believe I will be an Igbo godfather some day and I tell u the major force driving secession in Nigeria is injustice.

Let there by equity in Nigeria. Everybody is suffering the injustice but we igbos are the worst hit.

Buhari marginalized the south with the least appointments but do u know anytime the south got the least appointments igbos got none.

Same goes for projects, even the loan that was to be taken before its suspension. Imagine taking a loan for the whole Nigeria that will be paid by the whole Nigeria and a whole geopolitical zone was excluded from the projects while some zones got more than 2 multi million dollar projects.

That's pure wickedness.
so there was a Time you had sense?
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by Coldie(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
selemempe:
so there was a Time you had sense?
What of right now?
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by selemempe: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

What of right now?
righ now you are deeply stupid
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by Coldie(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
selemempe:
righ now you are deeply stupid
If am deeply stupid what then will u now say about Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by selemempe: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:

If am deeply stupid what then will u now say about Nnamdi Kanu?
kanu is over his head but he is right in what he is asking for.
However, as usual fulani would rather kill Igbos than negotiate.
Obasanjo negotiated with massob and Niger Delta militants because he was a yoruba Christian, a reasonable people.
Buhari escalated this not nnamdi kanu.
He was using flags before he was pushed and mocked into using arms
Re: Let's Debate On Secession. No Insults by orisa37: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Secession is a fundamental State Right but must be agreed upon by

1,. All members of the State LEGISLATURE

2,. The State Governor and

3,. The State TRADITIONAL RULERS COUNCIL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Yahaya Bello Supporters Inauguarate Plateau Exco, To Begin Mobilization / Why Weapons Purchased With Supplementary Budget Can’t Arrive Now – CAS / I'm So Proud To Be A South-Westerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.