Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services (57089 Views)

Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge / Soludo Makes U-turn, Criticises Odumeje For ‘attempting To Stop’ Church Demoliti / Lagos Moves Against One-Way Driving, Forms Special Taskforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2020
Graysons:
You stupid smelling useless imbeciles what will I be doing in that your rubbish mention if not for that frosh.bla bla dud who keeps confusing me for someone else?

derange Animal.

Sounding pained once again. Just stay off my mentions. Its not your type.
I select my men wella.

Face frosh, leave me out of your miserable life.
Dumbo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Froshloaded I just WhatsApp you now. Please check and do the needful.
Thank you. wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Graysons: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Sounding pained once again. Just stay off my mentions. Its not your type.
I select my men wells

Face frosh, leave me out of your miserable life.
Dumbo.
Why you edith am? stupid old fool cheesy cheesy

see face like frog own. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2020
Graysons:

But seriously why are you pained? Even if I mistook you for someone else, its not enough for all this bitterness and bad energy you're exerting all over the place. I mean...I've been mistaken for someone else severally here by so many people but I cared less and tried to ignore until they got tired and back down. So why are you making a hullabaloo of this small thing?

I'm beginning to think there is more than meet the eyes in this whole brouhaha. Look...Friendship is not by force.
If you check those that are my friends here, they are all well cultured and mannered not animals like you who go about spewing trash. OK?

These are my loyal pals on here.

Froshloaded
Lostz
Saintbishop
Zexy2030
Unless of course any of them makes a disclaimer that they not my pals on here. But I hardly mention them. So why are you trying to massage your ego over nothing?

Get a life!
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Graysons: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
[s]

But seriously why are you pained? Even if I mistook you for someone else, its not enough for all this bitterness and bad energy you're exerting all over the place. I mean...I've been mistaken for someone else severally here by so many people but I cared less and tried to ignore until they got tired and back down. So why are you making a hullabaloo of this small thing?

I'm beginning to think there is more than meet the eyes in this whole brouhaha. Look...Friendship is not by force.
If you check those that are my friends here, they are all well cultured and mannered not animals like you who go about spewing trash. OK?

These are my loyal pals on here.

Froshloaded
Lostz
Saintbishop
Zexy2030
Unless of course any of them makes a disclaimer that they not my pals on here. But I hardly mention them. So why are you trying to massage your ego over nothing?

Get a life[/s]!
I hate when gas cooker keeping typing nonsense onto of my mention, did i asked you of your history?

Old cargo now Bleep off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2020
Graysons:
I hate when gas cooker keeping typing nonsense onto of my mention, did i asked you of your history?

Old cargo now Bleep off my mention.

Olodo go back to school.
Simple tenses is still your problem. Deal with it.
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Graysons: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Olodo go back to school.
highlight the error let me see dumb one grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Graysons:

see face like frog own. grin grin grin

Lol...wow...so this is what is eating you up?
Oya upload your own na let us see...
I never even baf when I took this pics and you can see there are no filters like those your fake sisters that try to impress with filters. So upload your own let us see or even your sister's.
Kee yasef tongue
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Graysons: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Olodo go back to school.
Simple tenses is still your problem. Deal with it.
That's it? oh forgive me wise one I have modify it already, what else?

slow one
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Graysons: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

[s]
Lol...wow...so this is what is eating you up?
Oya upload your own na let us see...
I never even baf when I took this pics and you can see there are no filters like those your fake sisters that try to impress with filters. So upload your own let us see or even your sister's.
Kee yasef [/s]tongue
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by prince985(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
They can stop going to mosque if they lik, but the church must go on....Nobody can stop christians from going to church, how much more when the order might be coming from a non Christian...
you were saying??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.