Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services (57107 Views)

Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge / Soludo Makes U-turn, Criticises Odumeje For ‘attempting To Stop’ Church Demoliti / Lagos Moves Against One-Way Driving, Forms Special Taskforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
travelland:

Don't mind those ignorant atheists. Every skin disease and other casse were quarantined during biblical times but ignorant people will never know. There's nothing new under the Sun
most only read the Bible looking for part they can twist to suit their agenda

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by KingWarri: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
DropsMic:

I don't hv problem with God.. But i hv problem with naive people like you who think God is a magician

I won't argue with you. It's expected from a typical black man like you to always attack people violently without sense of reasoning...
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by ILoveLight: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Have they stopped schools or stopped people from going to work?

Have they stopped people from going to the market place etc?

they couldn't put in adequate measures at the entrance points, they didn't ban immigration from affected countries.

They want to use this as an opportunity to get at the Church and Christians.
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
With this development some people will not eat o shocked
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lostz:
I didn't realize notasaints left.

safety measures like washing your hands, limiting contact to people except when necessary.

there is limited risk for those of us that worship at home.

so you are not that sassy girl? almost everything about her look like you.

good to have you back! I didn't even know you were leaving
Thank you.

Funny @"everything about her looks like you"

O yes. Notasaints left.

I did announce I was leaving. Thats in the past now. Life goes on.
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by akdjr(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
This has nothing to do with God. This is inhumane against humanity. You applaud when human invent technology without calling on God so don't drag God into this when same human invent Virus.quote author=mascot87 post=87554581]We are sorry o Lord. Please forgive us our sin and heal our land.[/quote]
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by 6digitscomrade: 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Pastors won't be happy about this

I won't say a word
religious recession
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by 6digitscomrade: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
ILoveLight:
Have they stopped schools or stopped people from going to work?

Have they stopped people from going to the market place etc?

they couldn't put in adequate measures at the entrance points, they didn't ban immigration from affected countries.

They want to use this as an opportunity to get at the Church and Christians.
lol it’s time u get anger management lessons
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by DropsMic(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
KingWarri:

I won't argue with you. It's expected from a typical black man like you to always attack people violently without sense of reasoning...

Violently you say.. Now it's obvious you don't even know anything...

Continue wallowing in ignorance.. Las las one day you will wake up
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Thank you.

O yes. Notasaints left.

even her name look like the combination you always come up with.

I didn't see your post about leaving. I guess I was very busy then.

hope you won't run away this time around.

I didn't realize he left until this evening. why are you guys always running away?.
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by 6digitscomrade: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
stchinedu:
Medicine after death. The government should have closed down the border and banned travellers from infected countries from the first time the virus was confirmed in Nigeria. But No! They waited until packs was sent into Nigeria to take action.

As far as i'm concerned, the Nigeria government brought this tragedy to us.
even Aladdin dey fear? Chaki must hear diz

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by newdawn77(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wrong moves.
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by ILoveLight: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
6digitscomrade:
lol it’s time u get anger management lessons

You need to check your mental health,
what anger was depicted in my post?....
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Euegene100001: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Now this is becoming serious
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lostz:
even her name look like the combination you always come up with.
Not true.

I didn't see your post about leaving. I guess I was very busy then.
I guess so.

hope you won't run away this time around.
Lol

I didn't realize he left until this evening. why are you guys always running away?.
To get a breather off this toxic site. I hope you know this site can be very toxic at times.
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by desiredhome: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
IlovePMB:
All churches and mosques in Nigeria should be shut down for now. If Buhari likes, let him not act fast and stop this virus from spreading all over Nigeria (if it has not already spread) because, if he gets the virus, he must die because the virus kills mostly old people who already have underlying illnesses.
Senseless comment
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lostz:

SassyGem101

good evening.

you should apply safety measures when dancing o. the incompetence of our leaders means the virus is hear already

Huh?
You again?
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by KarlWhyte(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
They can stop going to mosque if they lik, but the church must go on....Nobody can stop christians from going to church, how much more when the order might be coming from a non Christian...

Sorry sir, Jesus spokesman... They said pple shld stay in their house for safety reasons n u re here forming holiness...re u better than those in Isreal or Vatican where pple ve been instructed to stay at home?
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Iceyjay(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
mytime24:
Audio payment cheesy
Shut up!
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Iceyjay(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
mytime24:
Bad market for gods of meN
No more tithes
Shut up!
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by greg2020: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
With all my heart, I support the ban.. He who have hears let him Hear what the spirit is tell church.
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Wolexdey(m): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Welcome development. We are totally in support of this. It's evident that this virus doesn't respond to all these useless religious prayers. Even Mecca and the Vatican city have applied same measures. Let's take precautionary measures on this Corona virus.

Hello!
You called Prayers useless. Your village people have finally got you ..

Next time, you will guard your words carefully
How dare you
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by placeofallure(f): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Welcome development. We are totally in support of this. It's evident that this virus doesn't respond to all these useless religious prayers. Even Mecca and the Vatican city have applied same measures. Let's take precautionary measures on this Corona virus.

Closing the churches or the mosques is the coward's approach to COVID-19. The government should impose a travel ban, then we'll know they are really serious about combating the virus.
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by drololaaof: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
I will be happy the ban extends to Ondo noise pollution will be reduced. May be the president men were in slumber ABBA Kyari is in transit to Daura Lai trekking to Lokoja Adesina is just waking up from Ijeshaland and planning to trek to Abuja by road. All the foot soldiers are hibernating they will soon wake ip
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by 6digitscomrade: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
ILoveLight:

You need to check your mental health,
what anger was depicted in my post?....
lol again even a mad man claims sanity
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by jubrilELsudan: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
KUKUNASE MUST BE SHUT ALSO.

Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Graysons: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Thank you.

O yes. Notasaints left.

hello stranger! how are you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by 12inchess: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
We had 33 cases in Michigan and they shut down all gatherings exceeding 50 people which includes most churches. If the Lagos govt doesn't take decisive action soon to shut down schools, churches, mosques and large parties and nightclubs.The 10 cases that we are looking at today by the end of the month it may be nearing 1000s. Michigan is already shutting down non essential work sef. This Corona virus thing you have to get ahead of it.
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Advancedman(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-lagos-moves-to-stop-church-mosque-services/

China banned church, mosque etc now they are extending it to the world in form of convid-19.
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2020
Graysons:
hello stranger! how are you? smiley

Lol ..Aha! Lostz come and carry your brother. Hes Not a saints.

I'm very well dear.

Welcome back. Hehehehechch..
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Nelochukwu: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:
useless leaders! stop all travel from affected countries, the duara man said no.
now they want a reason to blame religious leaders for their foolishness

Please stop talking like this. If d 'churches' were adding value other than fleecing the sheaple the government won't shut it down. Ok oya pray that d disease will be stopped. If you cant get an answer to the prayer then please shutting them down is best.

Atleast now we will confirm that God does not here their prayers. Their God is their belly and they have eaten things sacrificed to idols. Pls dont mention my quote and start defending these charlatans. Let them pray if there r men of God. It's the power of God we want to see not some story tellers.

Shebi there r quick to dish out prophecies for the year. They didn't see this one coming abi grin
Re: Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services by Excuzeme: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2020
KaideeGee:
Why all these drastic measures when u could have curbed it from the onset

How would the Minister for Health and the Politicians justify the looting of the Billions of Naira they have earmarked for FIGHTING CORONA grin if they dont allow little bit of chaos and fatality? undecided undecided

I hope the Virus visits them as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.