Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (124027 Views)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by IamMichaels: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2020
It's well
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by cana882(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Ok noted

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by blowjohn(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2020
neweraomo:
Media is causing more panic attack more than the virus itself undecided

U mean CNN right?
Satanic gay ass bastards in CNN always reporting deaths.
Never reporting recoveries
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by MARX77(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Where can one even get tested for the virus, any specific place or just the usual laboratories

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Rest in peace cool
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by beresponsible(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Kpele my dear. You will be fine. This is also a good time to reflect and pray when you have those symptoms. Godspeed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by jonadaft: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
H
H kee u der
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by jarawa: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??
The world is on fire, no safe place again cry cry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Oh god . . . I hv headache yesterday na so i come dey fear say i dn catch d virus oh . . Bt thank god say no be am

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by BB9ja007: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Dis analysis is better dan dat of WHO

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by baysherpsyche: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Bubu, if I get this corona, idey come cough for your face.
Because na you allow am enter naija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Etogist: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2020
May the good Lord see her through.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by aybabz101: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2020
u were feeling all these prior to 13th knowing fully well that there is a outbreak of covid 19 in the UK; but decided to board a plane back to 9ja. u wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by inspector1(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Is there any place to visit in Lagos for test? A friend had a serious body temperature yesterday something around 41degree, coughing, sneezing & headache too. Does it means it's covid19? Any test center in Lagos pls...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Fortyfifty(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??
the good thing is that we are in it all together. Nowhere to run to. Rich or poor

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Lot of Nigerians are bathing, eaten, trekking, swimming with the virus already..
If this lady can survive Corona it simply means the mortality rate would be -1 in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Darvel(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2020
inspector1:
Is there any place to visit in Lagos for test? A friend had a serious body temperature yesterday something around 41degree, coughing, sneezing & headache too. Does it means it's covid19? Any test center in Lagos pls...

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2020
inspector1:
Locate the nearest test centre or call 080097000010 asap! Those symptoms are too serious to be ignored. Most importantly, keep reasonable distance from him/her and if you must go very close, wear hand gloves and nose masks!

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by lilyheaven: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:

grin
No place to run to
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by donbachi(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2020
With all dis her explanations....e be like we don dey sick am since i was born..wen i been small,my grandma fowl go dey jerk,dey bend neck go one side and she go say make i put am knife 4 neck kill am..i go come do peppersoup with d fowl,even d intestine no go escape..na as i grow up,i come no sey na dat sickness wey dey do d fowl na e be "birdflu" wey kill people finish 4 dis same china...but,why d birdflu no kill us dat time?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by broadman20: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:

No safe heaven abroad again, the only safe heaven is your village but unfortunately no good health facilities in the Villa.
So all is in state of confusion now.......

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by omenka(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Mighty helpful coming from a patient and not a medical expert who tends to confound is with their medical jargon, and in the end, leaving the readers with absolutely nothing.

Stay safe people. This episode is no joke and our government, both Federal and State, haven't the least resources it takes, whether financial, medical or intellectual, to stop the pandemic from becoming a catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by northvietnam(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2020
TwoBottles:
angry Thanks for sharing. I will like to advise Nigerians in my own little way;

1. Don't shake hands with anybody.

2. Boil your drinking water and allow it to cool before drinking.

3. Eat at least half of a bitter kola everyday.

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

5. Don't eat without washing your hands.

Pls, I love you all.

Can u enlighten me on this kola sturve?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by MansoryMX(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2020
TwoBottles:

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

Pls, I love you all.

What’s the purpose of this. Enlighten me please. You might be saving a whole generation.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by pacespot(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2020
I can imagine how much intense the coughing has been, even if I cough a couple of time I feel terribly bad, imagine someone coughing everyday and every second, they are going to lose energy in no time. This analysis is good for those who might have covid-19 and not knowing.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Monday60655(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Hope are our so called leaders are moving abroad as usual to safeguard themselves and their families.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by salford1: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Like she had symptoms for corona but still went to the store anyway. What happened to self isolating. It is well.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2020
prostitutte, she got it from her customer.
afrodite the prostitutte.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2020
but she didn't say she was diagnosed with covid19.

I have had the same sickness, when i came back from Nigeria on a BA flight in February, i even spoke to a Chinese man at Asaba Airport, we sat next to each other he even borrowed my pen to write his name at the Airpeace counter.

Immideately i came back to the UK i had exactly the same illness. didn't go to my doctor though i still have flu but i am fine.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Gandollaar(f): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2020
Nbote:
Dis is by far d most in depth analysis of how d virus works and symptoms to take note of instead of spreading panic.. She's quite brave and dis would go a long way to saving lives...
instead of spreading panic my brother..

Early detection is key.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2020
This is very educative..
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by luminouz(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2020
TwoBottles:

Pls, I love you all.

No. 2 and 4 are wrong!!!

Boiling drinking water doesn't do shiit...the virus doesn't live inside water and what akara seller uses her hands to count akara for u? Where do u stay bro cuz even in the village, akara sellers use big spoon to count whatever.
Mai Suya is still plausible sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.