Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (124025 Views)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Juliearth(f): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Strech:
all this things for inside one day? O lord please have mercy on your children.

It will be well with us. Christ Over Virus, Infection and Diseases (COVID)

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by SeriouslySense(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
thanks for sharing
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by pmoye(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is rather misleading.
At what point exactly in her story-of-my-life was she diagnosed with COVID-19 infection? Instead she said x-ray showed chest infection and she was placed on antibiotics which suggests that what she had was a bacterial respiratory tract infection and not COVID-19.

lalasticlala:
A female UK Twitter user, Aphrodite @d_psycho_guru has shared her coronavirus story, how she got it and the symptoms she experienced.

Read below:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/d_psycho_guru/status/1240254860236390400
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided self isolation issa bae...but i doubt 90% of nigerians with the virus would rather expose themselves to the public than go into self-isolation.. That's what makes oyinbo to be more human than an average african..

Ewu awụsa. So the oyinbo people that have been spreading it to other countries despite knowing that they have the virus nko? Shey those ones are fake oyinbo abi?
You're suffering from self hate and inferiority complex
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided self isolation issa bae...but i doubt 90% of nigerians with the virus would rather expose themselves to the public than go into self-isolation.. That's what makes oyinbo to be more human than an average african..
You must be mad for that last sentence you made. Oyinbo or whatever you call it are not more human than I am.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Kollyman: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??

Even their safe haven is no longer safe....

US, Canada, UK, UAE ......... everyone is in together
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by LoudlyMouthed: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
NaijaFutbol:

In Naija we are all like this

And like this:
It's quite unfortunate
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Eidris01(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Al hamdulillah! The Corona war is coming to an end.... China has conquered hers. Let just pray the whole world too.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by AceRoot(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Rasmega:

Wherever you are in Nigeria,
That’s the number to call,
IF you suspect any Coronavirus.

It is toll-free, no charges.
Pls SHARE for everyone to know.

Can you kindly explain where, or whom the call gets to ?
Are you certain about this 12-Digit Telephone number ?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by abokikhalifa: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??

No where is safe man. Is China band USA not abroad ?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by trutht828: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:

Please sir, which abroad will they move to? Abroad like US that has recorded 149 covid-19 deaths or UK where over 3000 has been infected?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Cantonese: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
vezycash:
Do you need one or more than one?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by bigiyaro(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:

hehehehe, thanks to this virus, there is no safe haven.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by bigiyaro(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sonnobax15:
our economic lifestyle does not permit self isolation, man must hustle in the streets, the working from home shi.t just don't cut it here.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Arijude(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
NaijaFutbol:
Recover ma

Thank God you have a hospital that could support you

In Naija we are all like this

And like this:
hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
AceRoot:

Can you kindly explain where, or whom the call gets to ?
Are you certain about this 12-Digit Telephone number ?

I think a disease control agency here is Nigeria. It's legit though
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by lalasticlala(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
jameshow:

she felt all these and still came to Nigeria

She lives in England not in Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nairalandmonika: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
DAVE5:

I could only pray, hope and wish that's 100% true cos the virus is having far too much devastating effects already world over
It's 100 percent true, it's all over Twitter, doctors from different countries have used it to treat non severe patient and they became cured after 6 days.

There's another one call the Cuban antiviral but I don't think we have that in Nigeria. China has also approve another medicine (can't remember the name) for treatment. Also America has started human trials for vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by omasohan(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
This one that one of my eye is swollen and hurting me with neck pain since morning.

Shey I no go isolate myself like this?

Every spirit of Covid-19 abeg go back to where you came from.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Onyx6030(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nbote:
Dis is by far d most in depth analysis of how d virus works and symptoms to take note of instead of spreading panic.... It seems ppl with underlying medical conditions seem to experience the severe symptoms...She's quite brave and dis would go a long way to saving lives...
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by executive12: 1:19am On Mar 20, 2020
GOFRONT:

At this time, Nigeria seems to be the safe haven. Even Buhari has not travelled for his usual Medicals.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by sydney636: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Simplecity(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
GOFRONT:

In this case there is no where to run grin corona no dey fear country

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Xinop(m): 3:48am On Mar 22, 2020
lalasticlala:
A female UK Twitter user @d_psycho_guru who is resident in London has shared her coronavirus story, how she got it and the symptoms she experienced.

Read below:so sorry

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/d_psycho_guru/status/1240254860236390400

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.