Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (124030 Views)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by AleagueEdu: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2020
You are heal
by His Grace!
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by vezycash(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2020
able20:

Abroad is not useful at this time, na them die pass. Maybe the leaders will look for solutions locally.

They should all travel.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by TwoBottles: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2020
MansoryMX:

What’s the purpose of this. Enlighten me please. You might be saving a whole generation.

Bitter kola is very potent, it's a preventive for cough and diarrhea.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by udemzyudex(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided self isolation issa bae...but i doubt 90% of nigerians with the virus would rather expose themselves to the public than go into self-isolation.. That's what makes oyinbo to be more human than an average african..

Lol don't compare abeg.

In a country where a certain percentage of people live below $1 a day?

If dem no go out to hustle no food for that day.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by ityP(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
A female UK Twitter user, Aphrodite @d_psycho_guru has shared her coronavirus story, how she got it and the symptoms she experienced.

Read below:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/d_psycho_guru/status/1240254860236390400

I wish this woman met Buhari

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by lastempero: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
I will not forgive china again.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Kharol1234: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Abeg oo make who na help me ooo having head aches, slight cough and not much sneezing, itchy throat.. sore nose something like am under the weather maybe like malaria hope say no b covid-19
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nairalandmonika: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2020
luminouz:

No. 2 and 4 are wrong!!!

Boiling drinking water doesn't do shiit...the virus doesn't live inside water and what akara seller uses her hands to count akara for u? Where do u stay bro cuz even in the village, akara sellers use big spoon to count whatever.
Mai Suya is still plausible sha
You obviously have never been to northern Nigeria, they use their hands to sell akara, buns, suya and everything sellable. Imagine my friend bought rice from a lady, he told her to remove one meat from the rice, she use her bare hands to remove the meat and threw it back inside the stew.
You have not idea how dirty and unhygienic north west are.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by lexy2014: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
The virus is very dangerous , stay safe.. thanks for sharing madam, wishing u quick recovery cry

She isn't on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nairalandmonika: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Kharol1234:
Abeg oo make who na help me ooo having head aches, slight cough and not much sneezing, itchy throat.. sore nose something like am under the weather maybe like malaria hope say no b covid-19
Running nose?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by vezycash(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
freemi:
Please my package from China has arrived. Is it safe to go collect it?

Yup. Stays on surfaces for 3 days. Upto 28 days in cold regions. So if you're still skeptical, go with hand gloves. When you reach house sundry the thing.

If you get spirit, or vinegar, clean it well and let it alone for 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by KaptainAfrika: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
E dun happen ! I dun tell am ! Motor dun jam am !

Fix the health sector, they refused, always thinking they could always enter jet and jet out for treatments.

eduman365:

Even worse in those countries they usually run to... This one is express. Egungun must be careful. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by lexy2014: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
ityP:

I wish this woman met Buhari

Am surprised buhari is no longer eager to travel to UK. By d way, were are his kids?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by iLoveOmenka: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Mighty helpful coming from a patient and not a medical expert who tends to confound is with their medical jargon, and in the end, leaving the readers with absolutely nothing.

Stay safe people. This episode is no joke and our government, both Federal and State, haven't the least resources it takes, whether financial, medical or intellectual, to stop the pandemic from becoming a catastrophe.
[/s]
thanks love kiss
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by atmstyle: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2020
TwoBottles:
angry Thanks for sharing. I will like to advise Nigerians in my own little way;

1. Don't shake hands with anybody.

2. Boil your drinking water and allow it to cool before drinking.

3. Eat at least half of a bitter kola everyday.

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

5. Don't eat without washing your hands.

Pls, I love you all.

Liked your comment. One question though. Why bitterkola?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Perfecttouchade: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2020
lexy2014:

She isn't on nairaland
I know Bros..
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nairalandmonika: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Isinweke:
Is this good if you smoke weed?
More men have die from coronavirus than women and scientist believe it's because men smoke more than women.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by vezycash(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You have not idea how dirty and unhygienic north west are.

It's not only north. Depends on how remote or developed your area is.

You'll see unhygienic food sellers everywhere. Best ones to avoid are food sellers with babies.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Kharol1234: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Running nose?
not running nose
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by ityP(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Am surprised buhari is no longer eager to travel to UK. By d way, were are his kids?

Lol. You sure say dem no dey naija since?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??

Not this time around with lot of travel restrictions here and there
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nairalandmonika: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Kharol1234:
not running nose
Ewo
Fear not Sha, but one symptoms of covid is dry cough, that's is cough without running nose. Not like am trying to frighten you but i think you should contact ncdc on Twitter.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Strech(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Juliearth:

In addition to these, I think we should ditch buying water (whether for drinking or domestic chores). Boil your tap water, let it cool, sieve and store for drinking. Wash your fruits and veggies with salt or vinegar (as applicable). Wash your hand every 30 minutes. If outdoor, do not touch your face at all, wear a nose mask and eye wear (sunglasses)... The first thing you should do when you get home even before drinking water is to take a shower. Do not repeat clothes, clean your house (including door handles) with disinfectants....the first thing visitors should do when they come visiting is to wash their hands or change their hand gloves or nose masks....
all this things for inside one day? O lord please have mercy on your children.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nairalandmonika: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2020
vezycash:

It's not only north. Depends on how remote or developed your area is.

You'll see unhygienic food sellers everywhere. Best ones to avoid are food sellers with babies.
Ya but I have never seen food sellers use bare hands until I got to north west.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by ityP(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2020
luminouz:

No. 2 and 4 are wrong!!!

Boiling drinking water doesn't do shiit...the virus doesn't live inside water and what akara seller uses her hands to count akara for u? Where do u stay bro cuz even in the village, akara sellers use big spoon to count whatever.
Mai Suya is still plausible sha

Wow. This is strange. Akara sellers don't use hands to count akara where you stay? Every akara seller here in Jos use their bare hands o. I really didn't see it as unhygienic until now. Wow. Na only God dey protect person o
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided self isolation issa bae...but i doubt 90% of nigerians with the virus would rather expose themselves to the public than go into self-isolation.. That's what makes oyinbo to be more human than an average african..

What's human about the whites? Was it not one of them that was captured on cam yesterday licking trolleys at a mall just to spread the virus? Please spare me that white man trash.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by shilexholly(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Wetin u come do for Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Kharol1234: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Ewo
Fear not Sha, but one symptoms of covid is dry cough, that's is cough without running nose. Not like am trying to frighten you but i think you should contact ncdc on Twitter.
thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by vezycash(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2020
atmstyle:

Liked your comment. One question though. Why bitterkola?

Bitter kila isn't enough. Blend it with two spoons of white pepper and 4 cloves of garlic and a tea spoon of white vinegar.

Mix it with small water. You can drink it. Or use it as a facial mask to ward of the virus.

If you believe this, you'll believe anything.

On a more serious note. Just buy muti vitamins and take it everyday. It'll help against the respiratory issues part of the virus if the situation gets worse here.

There is one common drug that is purported to protect against the virus but I can't mention it at the moment until the research results are more certain.

An oyinbo surgeon general announced a few weeks ago that masks aren't necessary and might cause more harm. People stoped buying masks and a few days later they announced the stuff stays in the air for 30 minutes.

So I'll only mention the drug when they are certain it works.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by vezycash(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Ya but I have never seen food sellers use bare hands until I got to north west.

I'm in Lagos. I don see am tire. Not as bad as Ghana though.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by JuanDeDios: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Nbote:
Dis is by far d most in depth analysis of how d virus works and symptoms to take note of instead of spreading panic.. She's quite brave and dis would go a long way to saving lives...
It would. But bear in mind she has an underlying medical condition. Not everyone would feel this way. Some people don't even feel a thing - those are usually the superspreaders!
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Lleigh(f): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2020
gypsey:
but she didn't say she was diagnosed with covid19.

I have had the same sickness, when i came back from Nigeria on a BA flight in February, i even spoke to a Chinese man at Asaba Airport, we sat next to each other he even borrowed my pen to write his name at the Airpeace counter.

Immideately i came back to the UK i had exactly the same illness. didn't go to my doctor though i still have flu but i am fine.

She said at the beginning that she tested positive for corona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.