Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (124029 Views)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
luminouz:

Lol..I wish u quick recovery bro wink
thanks, then again this time is the winter time alot of people have flu. only we are not sure what kinda flu, if it's the ussual winter flu or Covid19. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Liposure: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2020
People are ignorant. So If corona virus hasn't hit us. We wont remember 2 take precautionary measures. Covid19 is not d only disease out there. Let us be careful
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Honest2(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2020
This shit is getting Scarry������
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Liposure: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2020
With d way dis disease is spreading. Some people will still be performing MouthAction
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by DAVE5(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2020
vezycash:

Bitter kila isn't enough. Blend it with two spoons of white pepper and 4 cloves of garlic and a tea spoon of white vinegar.

Mix it with small water. You can drink it. Or use it as a facial mask to ward of the virus.

If you believe this, you'll believe anything.

On a more serious note. Just buy muti vitamins and take it everyday. It'll help against the respiratory issues part of the virus if the situation gets worse here.

There is one common drug that is purported to protect against the virus but I can't mention it at the moment until the research results are more certain.

An oyinbo surgeon general announced a few weeks ago that masks aren't necessary and might cause more harm. People stoped buying masks and a few days later they announced the stuff stays in the air for 30 minutes.

So I'll only mention the drug when they are certain it works.

Oga please mention the medicine ohh, anything right now to prevent the spread or infection is welcomed by everyone
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Amanda4life: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=GOFRONT post=87569212]Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??[/quo

Even our corrupt leaders are afraid to move.

Yepaaa shocked grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Joshkeith(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2020
So after all these severe symptoms , you couldn’t remain in the UK, you came back to dash people abi?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nairalandmonika: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2020
ityP:

Wow. This is strange. Akara sellers don't use hands to count akara where you stay? Every akara seller here in Jos use their bare hands o. I really didn't see it as unhygienic until now. Wow. Na only God dey protect person o
Chai, the reverse is the case for us, seeing someone use bare hands to sell akara for the first was very strange and unhygienic to us.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by tomdon(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2020
So diarrhea seems to be a major sign.

The virus is virulent and ravaging in nature but it doesn't necessarily have to overpower the affected person.
And she seems to not take any meds. What did she take to mitigate the symptoms
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
If the temperature was 40c why the virus no die
these are classical signs and symptoms of pneumonia.

The high body temperature is the effect of host's immunity response against the virus resulting in very high severe fever.

The coronavirus is not affected because it is already actively alive in the human system wrecking havoc, also it might be using some of the cells of the host (sick man/woman) to protect itself against the high fever you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by nevplus(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2020
I always have this feeling that African man with strong immune will overcome this.also our bitterlaef and bitter cola with some African herbs can fight this virus
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nairalandmonika: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2020
DAVE5:

Oga please mention the medicine ohh, anything right now to prevent the spread or infection is welcomed by everyone
Hiv drugs or chloroquine have proven to be effective against covid
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by smithyemy: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2020
My fellow Nairalander how una dey over there? How is Naija. Am currently in London. Am in a queue in one of the well known supermarket. Come and see the crowd. I just want to inform u that this coronavirus is deadly. Commonise it at your own risk. About 104 people are dead currently here in uk. Thousands are infected already. You guys should start to get yourself safe because the earlier you prepare the better. See you all someday.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by hahn(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2020
TwoBottles:
angry Thanks for sharing. I will like to advise Nigerians in my own little way;

1. Don't shake hands with anybody.

2. Boil your drinking water and allow it to cool before drinking.

3. Eat at least half of a bitter kola everyday.

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

5. Don't eat without washing your hands.

Pls, I love you all.

Bitterkola?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2020
smithyemy:
My fellow Nairalander how una dey over there? How is Naija. Am currently in London. Am in a queue in one of the well known supermarket. Come and see the crowd. I just want to inform u that this coronavirus is deadly. Commonise it at your own risk. About 104 people are dead currently here in uk. Thousands are infected already. You guys should start to get yourself safe because the earlier you prepare the better. See you all someday.
bro tell us exactly what is happening over there In uk, don't worry we will pardon u, even if your grammar is not up-to standard
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nbote(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

So what is Ur point?
So does that mean it was coronavirus or not? This flu is not so new to man but it's new on the current precedence we are seeing it so everything is still unclear.
Only positive testing confirms the virus

Did u read d write up at all She started d whole narrative by saying she jus tested Positive to the corona virus.. Abi She needs to show u her results?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by toprealman: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??
In this instance it won't work. Boarders are closed.....stay where you are
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by drnoel: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Nbote:

Did u read d write up at all She started d whole narrative by saying she jus tested Positive to the corona virus.. Abi She needs to show u her results?
grin I just saw it. Missed it somehow earlier on angry
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nellyblaq: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??
The abroad is the worst hit by the virus sef,so they wouldn't dare to.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by DAVE5(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Hiv drugs or chloroquine have proven to be effective against covid

About the HIV drugs being effective, I don't know, but for the chloroquine part, last I heard, that was a misleading info, but who am I to say, I read accounting in a "Nigerian university"
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Bimpe29: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2020
This is helpful and informative.
Get well soon.
Let's all stay safe.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nehyooh(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2020
TwoBottles:
angry Thanks for sharing. I will like to advise Nigerians in my own little way;

1. Don't shake hands with anybody.

2. Boil your drinking water and allow it to cool before drinking.

3. Eat at least half of a bitter kola everyday.

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

5. Don't eat without washing your hands.

Pls, I love you all.

Thanks man !
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2020
neweraomo:
Media is causing more panic attack more than the virus itself undecided

Not necessarily. An unseen enemy as this should be dreaded and people need to know what they are up against. Even with the 'panic' many are still superstitious and unprepared.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by ityP(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Chai, the reverse is the case for us, seeing someone use bare hands to sell akara for the first was very strange and unhygienic to us.

Where is that?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nairalandmonika: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2020
DAVE5:

About the HIV drugs being effective, I don't know, but for the chloroquine part, last I heard, that was a misleading info, but who am I to say, I read accounting in a "Nigerian university"
Recent studies has actually proven chloroquine to be effective.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by ityP(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2020
luminouz:

They NEVER!! they use a spoon naaaaa...

What they do in that jos is very unhygienic bro... undecided

Yeah. It is truly o. We're very unhygienic here tbh. Even sugarcane sellers use their bare hands to get sugarcane from their bunch. And many people just chew immediately after
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by DAVE5(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Recent studies has actually proven chloroquine to be effective.

I could only pray, hope and wish that's 100% true cos the virus is having far too much devastating effects already world over
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by luminouz(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2020
ityP:

Yeah. It is truly o. We're very unhygienic here tbh. Even sugarcane sellers use their bare hands to get sugarcane from their bunch. And many people just chew immediately after

Urrrghhhhh!!! undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by luminouz(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2020
gypsey:
thanks, then again this time is the winter time alot of people have flu. only we are not sure what kinda flu, if it's the ussual winter flu or Covid19. grin

Or both. wink

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by ityP(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2020
luminouz:

Urrrghhhhh!!! undecided

Lol. Thank God for the immune system. Heaven knows we would have long been dead
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by telemployer: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2020
Antibiotic and painkillers fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.