Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (124028 Views)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by SenecaTheYonger: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2020
Nbote:
Dis is by far d most in depth analysis of how d virus works and symptoms to take note of instead of spreading panic.. She's quite brave and dis would go a long way to saving lives...

The symptoms feel like malaria with a touch of bronchitis - I know because I usually have both since I was a kid.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
Oh god . . . I hv headache yesterday na so i come dey fear say i dn catch d virus oh . . Bt thank god say no be am

Did your headache also come with cough and slight difficulty breathing?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Exmilitant(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Who is she?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Heineken(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Mehn.. Nawao. This virus ain't here at all.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by OTayobami(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2020
inspector1:
Is there any place to visit in Lagos for test? A friend had a serious body temperature yesterday something around 41degree, coughing, sneezing & headache too. Does it means it's covid19? Any test center in Lagos pls...

Check the NCDC website na and look for a way to mail them, that your friend need to be tested and you too!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Heineken(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Did your headache also come with cough and slight difficulty breathing?
hahahahah
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by luminouz(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2020
gypsey:
but she didn't say she was diagnosed with covid19.

I have had the same sickness, when i came back from Nigeria on a BA flight in February, i even spoke to a Chinese man at Asaba Airport, we sat next to each other he even borrowed my pen to write his name at the Airpeace counter.

Immideately i came back to the UK i had exactly the same illness. didn't go to my doctor though i still have flu but i am fine.
Lol... Better stay there or I will antivirus ya ass

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Am nt coughing . . . only headache
akinjojo1234:

Did your headache also come with cough?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Goldenheart002(f): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2020
TwoBottles:
angry Thanks for sharing. I will like to advise Nigerians in my own little way;

1. Don't shake hands with anybody.

2. Boil your drinking water and allow it to cool before drinking.

3. Eat at least half of a bitter kola everyday.

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

5. Don't eat without washing your hands.

Pls, I love you all.

Pls what's d impact of dat no3 pls?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Is this good if you smoke weed?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Chai! i just met this fine tall girl recently, i can't fu ck her because of Corona. she said wait till after Corona, what kinda Bloody Corona it this?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by freemi(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Please my package from China has arrived. Is it safe to go collect it?
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Cantonese: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2020
TwoBottles:

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

Pls, I love you all.

Rather than boil your water, please buy very good water purifiers. Some bacteria don't die even as you boil the water. When you drink that water, the dead bacteria gets into your body too. Boiled water does not eliminate color and ordor from your water.

The best thing to do is to get very good water filters as already mentioned. Good water filters eliminate bacteria and viruses from your water. Color and ordor already vanish. You get water with its good nutrients and very good for your body.

Contact me for very good water purifiers. Remember to purchase some for your family (especially the aged and less priviledged) and friends. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2020
inspector1:
Is there any place to visit in Lagos for test? A friend had a serious body temperature yesterday something around 41degree, coughing, sneezing & headache too. Does it means it's covid19? Any test center in Lagos pls...

Wherever you are in Nigeria,
That’s the number to call,
IF you suspect any Coronavirus.

It is toll-free, no charges.
Pls SHARE for everyone to know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
No safe haven for them. Corona is everywhere.

Even worse in those countries they usually run to... This one is express. Egungun must be careful. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2020
luminouz:

Lol... Better stay there or I will antivirus ya ass
grin grin I have no choice, i was born in the UK. I think i might have been infected while on the BA flight or in Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by able20(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Monday60655:
Hope are our so called leaders are moving abroad as usual to safeguard themselves and their families.
Abroad is not useful at this time, na them die pass. Maybe the leaders will look for solutions locally.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by sylve11: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Hmmmm. cool
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by TwoBottles: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2020
luminouz:

No. 2 and 4 are wrong!!!

Boiling drinking water doesn't do shiit...the virus doesn't live inside water and what akara seller uses her hands to count akara for u? Where do u stay bro cuz even in the village, akara sellers use big spoon to count whatever.
Mai Suya is still plausible sha

Nigeria is vast bro, even as at yesterday; an Akara seller was using her bare hands to count and package Akara for her customers. You should also know that people have different sources of water.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Juliearth(f): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2020
TwoBottles:

Pls, I love you all.

In addition to these, I think we should ditch buying water (whether for drinking or domestic chores). Boil your tap water, let it cool, sieve and store for drinking. Wash your fruits and veggies with salt or vinegar (as applicable). Wash your hand every 30 minutes. If outdoor, do not touch your face at all, wear a nose mask and eye wear (sunglasses)... The first thing you should do when you get home even before drinking water is to take a shower. Do not repeat clothes, clean your house (including door handles) with disinfectants....the first thing visitors should do when they come visiting is to wash their hands or change their hand gloves or nose masks....

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by 3kay945(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2020
Our egungun was not careful now it has happen.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Rollins777(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2020
Which abroad? They would go again, have you heard or see our leaders traveling since few weeks after this Coronavirus saga? They don’t have the lever. We all are in this ooooo.

GOFRONT:
Well, at a time of Adversity such as this, Our leaders waste no time to rush their families abroad for safety.....

I hope they are already making plans to move to their safe Haven and leave the poor vulnerable ones behind??
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by TwoBottles: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Pls what's d impact of dat no3 pls?

Bitter kola can render the virus that brings about cough and diarrhea inactive.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by piagetskinner(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2020
Nawa oo odikwa serious oo.... Our govt has failed
Us when they needed to pay more attention to our ailing health care system.... they kept spending money on political jaMborees
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by wink2015(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2020
TwoBottles:

Pls, I love you all.

WILL THE HOT AKARA NOT KILL THE CORONAVIRUS? LOL ! undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by drnoel: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Nbote:
Dis is by far d most in depth analysis of how d virus works and symptoms to take note of instead of spreading panic.. She's quite brave and dis would go a long way to saving lives...

The day u believe a blogger is the day u world ends. I noticed she didn't say she was tested positive in her write up. Am just saying.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by vezycash(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Cantonese:

Rather than boil your water, please buy very good water purifiers.
Contact me for very good water purifiers.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by Nairalandmonika: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Lot of Nigerians are bathing, eaten, trekking, swimming with the virus already..
If this lady can survive Corona it simply means the mortality rate would be -1 in Nigeria
The mortality rate world wide is 2 percent apart from Italy and iran. They seems to have weaker immune system in those countries.
Re: Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced by ignis: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2020
This virus had better not come to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More / German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.