Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? (5845 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by missimelda01(f): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Neroiam:
One mumu binatone fan like that...

39k just waka like that . cry
It doesn't work?
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by A305: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
crismark:
sorry bro... laptop powerbanks re all fake.

my own was a useless toyota camry spider i bought nigerian used. it has bin from one problem to anoda. i ve spent alot trying to get this car back on track but for where,
infact it kept bringing new problems... Am planning on taking it to ladipo on friday so that they can butcher and sell part by part.

am tired
what's mostly the issue with it?
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by bobwizzy1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Babztunz:

I stole condom from my mom's chemist since ss3 over 10yrs ago. Baba I never use am. Am still a virgin

I dey cry for u
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Neroiam:
One mumu binatone fan like that...
39k just waka like that . cry
I thought it was also a music player.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Darkseid:
I bought this Big Bull rice last week not because I can't afford foreign one but because I wanted to patronise Nigerian brands. The rice is quite tasty but sand full am, no matter how many times I wash am. Now I'm stuck sandy rice for the next eight months, 19k wasted undecided
Make I hear say I buy made in Nigeria again

I know this rice, 25kg will be rice the remaining 25kg will be stone and sand.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by IceColdVeins(m): 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
where is your location?
SweetCunt97:
Bring lemme help u sell them
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Timileyin1234(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
50k would have got u and inverter or ups and battery
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
IceColdVeins:
where is your location?
The seat of Power
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
Darkseid:
I bought this Big Bull rice last week not because I can't afford foreign one but because I wanted to patronise Nigerian brands. The rice is quite tasty but sand full am, no matter how many times I wash am. Now I'm stuck sandy rice for the next eight months, 19k wasted undecided

Buy abakaliki or a kaduna south rice.
They are as good as foreign but costly.

Give that one out to somebody u are better than and the person will thank u but first say there is sand inside a lot.
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

I know this rice, 25kg will be rice the remaining 25kg will be stone and sand.
shocked
See the people Buhari closed border for lipsrsealed
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Edyice: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..yah it can be quite tricky but then once u maters it u will become a pro
Once u get ..lubricate it with ky jelly water based
U know the mouth can be quite big .....take it gently ..until ur index finger touches the pubic bone....then spread the mouth around the vagina...
U go girl
grin cool mama dey mama , I site dee grin..

FastestGirl:
it is easier for men to use and a whole different affair for women

grin cheesy I can help you with my 6.8 inch Eggplant if you will allow me cool
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by FastestGirl: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Edyice:
grin cool mama dey mama , I site dee grin..

grin cheesy I can help you with my 6.8 inch Eggplant if you will allow me cool
Only men with small dicks talk about the size of their junk... #pass

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nothing this year, even the shoes that didn't turn out like I expected, I'm managing them. Money cannot waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Budline1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
I see one fine babe for coderuns
Omo babe and big anyhow
I pay invite her come hotel
My Guy babe fine anyhow but when she open body see different spots and stress marks after I Don pay o
I one manage blow
She turn back na the odour make me just quietly stand up tell her say I no do again make she go with the money 18k just. Go like that

She no shower before the real thing ni? She be dirty girl o.
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by julishad(f): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hand sewing machine grin

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Gofwane(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
It has to be that stupid Shayo I bought with my last money last month. I don't wanna mention the name in order not to spoil their market with customers having a very light brain.

I wasn't having much cash on that fateful Saturday and I wanted to jogodo when one yeye marketer walked into the joint and advertise this boose promising that “ this drink go lost you ” I took the bait and bought it.
Guess what? It was like I took holy communion

1 Like

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Gofwane(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
FastestGirl:
Female Condom
I can help you to put it in but I will have to test it to confirm if it is was well fixed grin
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by GeneralPula: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
A professional makeup set I know I won't use because I'm not good with makeup. The case is very pretty though smiley

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by gnykelly(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fortuna2:
Sorry o Nwamakpe..that 38k could have got you two other batteries for your laptop.
Mine was one Mumu shirt I bought at 3k, I asked the salesgirl severally and she assured me the colour wouldn't wash off ..
I don't wear new clothes without washing so I got home, soaked the shirt in water naso red colour full everywhere undecided
and you for use red color mark your house corona virus will Waka pass

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by OlawaleBammie: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
IceColdVeins:
I bought myself a couple of suits just a week before it was announced in my organisation that analysts in the IT dept don't necessarily need to be on corporate dressing but business casual cry
I went on a vacation earlier this year,where I bought two dozens of colognes in the hopes of selling to colleagues back in the homeland. My 'business-mogul dream' was cut short when a senior colleague, who also travelled came with perfumes of better quality and shared them to everyone including the 'business-mogul himself' for free

Ahahahahahahah
Oga return ur cologne back to Germany and buy Bayern Munich or Dortmundgringringrin

those ones are unbeatablegrin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by OlawaleBammie: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:
A professional makeup set I know I won't use because I'm not good with makeup. The case is very pretty though smiley

Wait!!!Are these makeup set or kitchen utensils no b fork, knife and mini spoon a dey see so?

No go chuk ur eye comot oo
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Wait!!!Are these makeup set or kitchen utensils no b fork, knife and mini spoon a dey see so?

No go chuk ur eye comot oo

Lol, those are brushes & other thinga-magickas to apply makeup with, on different parts of the face.
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by OlawaleBammie: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, those are brushes & other thinga-magickas to apply makeup with, on different parts of the face.

Hmm, this situation is problematic.

koburu.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by OlawaleBammie: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..yah it can be quite tricky but then once u maters it u will become a pro
Once u get ..lubricate it with ky jelly water based
U know the mouth can be quite big .....take it gently ..until ur index finger touches the pubic bone....then spread the mouth around the vagina...
U go girl

Hmm, see practical analysis without single pictorial analysis. how hin wan take understand 100%??
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by dammywapes(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
mine was when i wan start football viewing center business kna so my street bro wey i dey watch ball for hin side b4 i grad tell me make i tell dem for dstv office say make dem do premium package for me instead of compact+ kna so i buy two dstv decoder + bouquet for close to #50,000... Also star times , i sub monthly classic bouquet instead of daily basic plan on match day i don too waste money. Again my mom bro sold 30inches tv for me for 32 inches kna that one pain me pass cos kna mom say make i patronize ham cos me no like family transaction

1 Like

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Neroiam(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

I thought it was also a music player.

This was the first model that came out.. The new model is the music player
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by Neroiam(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
missimelda01:

It doesn't work?

E dey blow heat
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by IceColdVeins(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
How much did you get this and where please? would like to get for someone
XhosaNostra:
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by dammywapes(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Neroiam:

E dey blow heat
e fit b d weather this time around , my 2 giant fan ox n sky self blow heat tho kna 4 my business place
Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by egopersonified(f): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Darkseid:

I sold this rice last year, no single complain from any customer. A caterer recommended it. This bag looks different, maybe one business man buys cheap and prints the bag to pack his.

I Don't buy anything in this country for the first time without recommendation from someone who has used it. If I am interested in buying it, I ask around, if no one around helps, I search it on nairaland, anything from power bank, phones, freezers, Gen to car. Presently researching solar energy.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
IceColdVeins:
How much did you get this and where please? would like to get for someone

In South Africa for R500. I don't know how much that is in Naira though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work / Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.