Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (112125 Views)

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
FactBoyz:
Meanwhile Microbiology graduates in Nigeria cannot find job to research hence becoming tailors an makeup artists...

Buhari is yet to address the nation. Take me back to the Goodluck Jonathan days when we had Labaran Maku (information minister) who must have been interviewed already. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who must have advised the government on the best economic approach to take, and GEJ himself who must have addressed the nation.

Take me back to the GEJ days.. I am fed up with incompetence and backwardness and acute zombieism

I am disappointed in this ceremonial president... i dont even know if he is human... if he cant speak English he should speak his native language...come out and address the people..

But during campaign he was energetic to speak.
Such a disappointment....!!

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by seanwilliam(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Xisnin:

cry
Kid, don't cry.
Sorry, I took Trump, your god to the cleaners.
If only you have not believed all the lies on FB and Whatsapp about the most incompetent American president in history,
you wouldn't be embarrassed to learn the truth.

Again, don't cry.
lol, as if you are from a country with a better presidency... once again , you're the most daft entity I've come across on nairaland tbh.. tell me any president in the world that is breaking record and hitting new miles like trump, if you cant, then you are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by favour32(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
eldoradoxx:
America get President joor, no be this yeye leader wey una get for Nigeria. See how he daily briefs his people on the way out. APC led Senate is still begging Buhari to speak to Nigerian's on a common plague in the land. He is hiding inside villa. God will punish everybody that helped reimpose this kind of hopelessly useless leadership on Nigerian people in 2019 election.
If cabal nor tell am make he talk e no go talk grin.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
jericco1:
angry Just finished watching it, hope they won't increase the price of chloroquine

As per this night you will not find it in Lagos cheesy

I just jeje bought quinin tablets
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by deavicky(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
jericco1:
angry Just finished watching it, hope they won't increase the price of chloroquine
one way
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Doyin2(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
GoodGovernance:
Very misleading headline.

Test is not Treatment

Nairaland moderators need special training on how to capture headlines correctly.

False information at these trying times,is a treasonable offense..

undecided

I just hope Seun is aware.

Focus on traffic instead of facts concerning Conora Virus,is selfish,barbaric and wicked.A total disservice to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Topmaike007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
It is only the blood of Jesus that can cure this thing. With prayers and fasting.
can someone that's infected fast?
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Orpe7:
Na to begin export bitter leaves o
Since it contains quinne

Hmmmm.. apart from bitter leaf.... any other??
Some drinks contain quinne too
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by naijaoloshoo(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by CanadaOrBust: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

I am disappointed in this ceremonial president... i dont even know if he is human... if he cant speak English he should speak his native language...come out and address the people..

But during campaign he was energetic to speak.
Such a disappointment....!!

And he doesn’t really have to say much. Just appear on tv and be a reassuring, comforting presence like a leader is supposed to be, projecting a sense of unity, “I am with you, we are in this together”

IF ONLY BUHARI HAD CLOSED OUR BORDERS LONG AGO LIKE EVERYONE WAS BEGGING HIM TO DO...

Now that they have closed them has the world ended??

They even refused to institute even ordinary mandatory quarantine of people from hot zones - it is a crime against humanity!!!
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by kunmiiii: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Trump's personal insufficiencies made him so eager to shoehorn chloroquine into that briefing even when trials have not started. His incompetence is always finding new ways to burden people with unnecessary responsibilities of cleaning up his mess.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by inversparanoia: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chloroquine: my nightmare.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Brunicekid(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
It is only the blood of Jesus that can cure this thing. With prayers and fasting.
Very true... JESUS will heal our land of Coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Cityqueengirl(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

He doesn’t have to say much. Just appear on tv and be a reassuring, comforting presence like a leader is supposed to be, projecting a sense of unity, “I am with you, we are in this together”

IF ONLY BUHARI HAD CLOSED OUR BORDERS LONG AGO LIKE EVERYONE WAS BEGGING HIM TO DO...

Now that they have closed them has the world ended??

They even refused to institute even ordinary mandatory quarantine of people from hot zones - it is a crime against humanity!!!
yes he closed the boarder but it was against rice amongst other food items.

He sees no reason to close boarders because of virus. They know Nigerians are suffer head. How on earth did he get elected the second time
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by FLYFIRE(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lilbest3:
HAKIM, what exactly will Trump do that you terrorists and your terrorist sympathising leftists will not complain about? What's wrong with trying the drugs? Trump is holding press conference almost every 24 hours what has your president said since the outbreak?
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by hisexcellency34: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Amadioha visit you there �

moneyest:

You prefer make mortuary attendant scratch ur body than chloroquine
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Dominatrix(f): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Wow, a lot of people already assumed this is the cure. I'm speechless.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by L1lma(f): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Agbo n chloro ba same leg dem get nw
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by CanadaOrBust: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
yes he closed the boarder but it was against rice amongst other food items.

He sees no reason to close boarders because of virus. They know Nigerians are suffer head. How on earth did he get elected the second time

It is a real shame my sister. And the thing is, I was even his supporter!
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by moneyest(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Amadioha visit you there �

cheesy cheesy grin

As e dey pain u e dey sweet me
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by klax(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
FactBoyz:
Meanwhile Microbiology graduates in Nigeria cannot find job to research hence becoming tailors an makeup artists...

Buhari is yet to address the nation. Take me back to the Goodluck Jonathan days when we had Labaran Maku (information minister) who must have been interviewed already, talking in a well refined and lively manner. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who must have advised the government on the best economic approach to take, and GEJ himself who must have addressed the nation.

Take me back to the GEJ days.. I am fed up with incompetence and backwardness and acute zombieism

Bro you have pour hot red oil on apc skulls they won't sleep this night because you have just mentioned names of few of their nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by eme2015(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
FactBoyz:

Buhari is yet to address the nation. Take me back to the Goodluck Jonathan days when we had Labaran Maku (information minister) who must have been interviewed already, talking in a well refined and lively manner. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who must have advised the government on the best economic approach to take, and GEJ himself who must have addressed the nation.

brother me this government has nothing to offer oooooo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Xano(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
NO!
His statement is a lie. US FDA said, there is no evidence of such and no trial tests of that drug done with respect to coronavirus.

Source: Guardian US website.

Lalasticlala, Seun, please correct this misinformation.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
just2endowed:

Its also made from dongoyaro leaves, mix with mango leaves and pawpaw leaves. I swear the virus go disappear. grin

Àgbo things... that means is to go back to traditional things oo
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by bionixs: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
The
herkeem:
Trump seems to be clueless about the virus....
oya,teach us. Okada- stand medical adviser. Trump is clueless,abi? Large mouth go kee you
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Jeromejnr(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Dominatrix:

Most people believe anything you tell them. As far as they like it.

They would never do research. They will take whatever is said and run with it spreading it to other fellow rumour mongers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by alsudaes1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
michealdeco:
I no fit take dah medicine even if I catch coronavirus

Dah thing dey evil
The last time I took it I scratched my body for 3 days like a mad man while crying like a new born baby
God forbid Corona though...
You're right, Chloroquine itches like mad just as you said, regardless of taking piriton before, during or after, no relief, even usage of palmoil doesn't help matters...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by crafteck(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chidexter:
Omo, Las Las na to dey scratch body dey enter street

D thing suffer me with itching...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
jericco1:
Yeah most likely in Nigeria where their only concern is making profit...

Meanwhile see what other leaders are doing to ease the pains of the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by CanadaOrBust: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Dominatrix:

At least it will ameliorate it.
See below

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Afolabimills(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
FactBoyz:

God bless u for been path of a great time with a great n loving president gudluck I remember those days not this terrorist evil president

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.