Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Never Go Broke.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Go Broke.... (4006 Views)

Bet9ja Virtual Can Make Elon Musk And Dangote Go BROKE / Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!! / A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Go Broke.... by biddostandard: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2020
Bigdre31:
Pardon my long & prolly boring epistle

I feel like am going to explode inside of me if I don't let it out
I had tins going on smooth for me once ,like finishing school @20 , having an Msc b4 I was 24years & also working with an NGO far north ..it was my dream job because I travelled the whole nigeria & even outside the country & the pay also was wonderful ,with plenty risk involved , like I survived d deadly uni of agriculture gujba attack Yobe state by Boko haram imbeciles leaving over a 100innocent people dead & many still missed till date in 2013 , not forgetting the mitchika attack to in Adamawa, twice when coming back from Chad , or countless once in borno state , *lost friends & colleagues too ,

I move on

Every thing seemed ok till November of 2018 , some Of our social workers were abducted around Gwoza ,2 were recorded being beheaded & other taken captive ,a real sad turn around , & by January of 2019 our contract was terminated bring an end to a wonderful 6 years of social & humanitarian service .......

during my Xmas visit back to lagos in 2017 , i met dis wonderful girl , beautiful in & out ,& I have had the best time of friendship with her , we kicked started immediately after we met & tins wer fine fine , she's a medical practisional , not until early this year ,tins went sour ,sold my car , i was jobless , survival has by God's intervention ,our once lovely *ship has been wrecked , i got noting against her tho , she tried various times with little assistance *monetary I wunt deny , she got herself an appartment without my notice , i heard from a friend ,stopped calling & on so so many occasion my friends will call dat she was seen with a guy & dis club or dat hotel ,*don't blame her* saddest part of all , my very good friend I taught turned brother I was squatting with st a hiding key wen ever I wnet out, he once travelled with d house key leaving me stranded and outside for days with his constant attitude , i know for sure I'd bounce back eventually ,hopefully
I got nothing on them , but am Rily Pained , i was late in realizing that , NEVER GO BROKE

its sad bro ‘’never go broke ‘’,be strong i can see that frm your write up tho,plus your babe didnt love you ,bad situation brings out people true colour
Re: Never Go Broke.... by millionboi2: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2020
biobash:
OP, you will surely be back better.... Relax your mind start little by little, repackage yourself and you will be successful...
Re: Never Go Broke.... by CosmicJames(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2020
NYCnextStop:
alright bro. Noted

Please how can I invest in money market? Do I need to go to a bank.

Thanks
You will have to go to a bank.
But you need to do some findings to gather more knowledge about it before you start.

To get started, Google the keyword "Money Market" Or "Capital Market"
Re: Never Go Broke.... by DaddyRochie1642: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
MrBachelor:
Firstly, your post is too fragmented and makes reading very difficult.

Now, to your matter. What happened to the money you made during your 6 years with the NGO? The answer to that question should be your first lesson.

As for the girl, you probably won her over with money. And since the thing that made you attractive to her is no longer there, the scales have fallen off her eyes and she's moved on. Lesson two, a woman that would love you genuinely is not impressed by money or material things. Sadly, these set of ladies are almost extinct.

As for the attitude of your "friend", read law 13 of the 48 laws of power to help you understand his actions. But truth be told, he's not a real friend.

Now focus on getting back on your feet, that's what makes you "the man".

You're welcome.

What is Law 13 of the 48 laws of power
Re: Never Go Broke.... by Jflex07(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Op you have almost exactly my case, cheer up and move on, I believe that we will surely rise again.Giving up is never an option.

2 Likes

Re: Never Go Broke.... by Bigdre31: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jflex07:
Op you have almost exactly my case, cheer up and move on, I believe that we will surely rise again.Giving up is never an option.

thanks Jflex , we will surely rise again
Re: Never Go Broke.... by NYCnextStop(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2020
CosmicJames:

You will have to go to a bank.
But you need to do some findings to gather more knowledge about it before you start.

To get started, Google the keyword "Money Market" Or "Capital Market"

thanks

What of mutual funds?
Re: Never Go Broke.... by Somzee(f): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Bigdre31:

I had tins going on smooth for me once ,like finishing school @20 , having an Msc b4 I was 24years & also working with an NGO far north ..it was my dream job because I travelled the whole nigeria & even outside the country & the pay also was wonderful ,with plenty risk involved , like I survived d deadly uni of agriculture gujba attack Yobe state by Boko haram imbeciles leaving over a 100innocent people dead & many still missed till date in 2013 , not forgetting the mitchika attack to in Adamawa, twice when coming back from Chad , or countless once in borno state , *lost friends & colleagues too ,

I move on

Every thing seemed ok till November of 2018 , some Of our social workers were abducted around Gwoza ,2 were recorded being beheaded & other taken captive ,a real sad turn around , & by January of 2019 our contract was terminated bring an end to a wonderful 6 years of social & humanitarian service .......

during my Xmas visit back to lagos in 2017 , i met dis wonderful girl , beautiful in & out ,& I have had the best time of friendship with her , we kicked started immediately after we met & tins wer fine fine , she's a medical practisional , not until early this year ,tins went sour ,sold my car , i was jobless , survival has by God's intervention ,our once lovely *ship has been wrecked , i got noting against her tho , she tried various times with little assistance *monetary I wunt deny , she got herself an appartment without my notice , i heard from a friend ,stopped calling & on so so many occasion my friends will call dat she was seen with a guy & dis club or dat hotel ,*don't blame her* saddest part of all , my very good friend I taught turned brother I was squatting with st a hiding key wen ever I wnet out, he once travelled with d house key leaving me stranded and outside for days with his constant attitude , i know for sure I'd bounce back eventually ,hopefully
I got nothing on them , but am Rily Pained , i was late in realizing that , NEVER GO BROKE

Dark days don't last forever, there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Never Go Broke.... by NYCnextStop(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

What is Law 13 of the 48 laws of power
when asking for help appeal to people’s self interest and never to their mercy or gratitude
Re: Never Go Broke.... by CosmicJames(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2020
NYCnextStop:
thanks

What of mutual funds?
Same category
Re: Never Go Broke.... by NYCnextStop(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2020
CosmicJames:

Same category
ok... thanks
Re: Never Go Broke.... by DenreleDave(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

Avoid forex, crypto, betting, mmm when you bounce back, invest in TB or fixed deposits and also learn to save for raining day.

Goodluck.

Babe u av finish men if they avoid all these na

Babe be nice.. Even crypto
Re: Never Go Broke.... by DenreleDave(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Bigdre31:

sure , iv applied more than enough , some they say am over qualified , others am not an indigine of the state , the whole system has been flooded , u know ngr na

Simply approach any coy that says u r over qualified and tell them u can manage.. Let them just pay you what is fair..

Don't give up
Re: Never Go Broke.... by DenreleDave(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

Lol..maybe because many people here are also very aggressive, they expect gentleness from you while they go about being toxic

Toxic girl grin
Re: Never Go Broke.... by sexylassie2(f): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Babe u av finish men if they avoid all these na

Babe be nice.. Even crypto

They are all scam.
Re: Never Go Broke.... by NYCnextStop(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
sexylassie2:

They are all scam.
you seem to know too much for your gender
Re: Never Go Broke.... by sexylassie2(f): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
NYCnextStop:
you seem to know too much for your gender

For real?

Does knowledge have any monopoly on any gender.

Every info is on the net, it is public
Re: Never Go Broke.... by NYCnextStop(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
sexylassie2:

For real?

Does knowledge have any monopoly on any gender.

Every info is on the net, it is public
i know but ladies are not deep thinkers so they tend to stay away from topics not related to fashion and romance

Well I won’t be surprised to find out it’s a guy behind your moniker
Re: Never Go Broke.... by AfroKnight: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Never go broke. Always have a source of income that provides small regular money.
Re: Never Go Broke.... by sexylassie2(f): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
NYCnextStop:
i know but ladies are not deep thinkers so they tend to stay away from topics not related to fashion and romance

Well I won’t be surprised to find out it’s a guy behind your moniker

Lol

There are many women who are deep thinkers in academia.

I do research and analysis where i work, so it is expected of me to think.
Re: Never Go Broke.... by Psalmspsalms: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
technicallyrich:
Never go broke.not even for women,but generally.
In life our value is tied to the kind of car you use,house,clothes you wear,family worth etc.
People treat you,with the way you are.
Finally love is overrated and a relic of the pat.
For now you can join. Bmc crew,they pay peanuts but you can manage while searching for something better.
Wish you luck bro
please bro, what is BMC crew and what's their pay? Am based in Benue state. A fresh graduate awaiting service
Re: Never Go Broke.... by NYCnextStop(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
sexylassie2:

Lol

There are many women who are deep thinkers in academia.

I do research and analysis where i work, so it is expected of me to think.
bravo... I’m impressed

I’m sapiosexual and I know how difficult and uncommon it is to meet intellectually strong ladies

I guess you are in the academia
Re: Never Go Broke.... by sexylassie2(f): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
NYCnextStop:
bravo... I’m impressed

I’m sapiosexual and I know how difficult and uncommon it is to meet intellectually strong ladies

I guess you are in the academia

i was just giving an example..i dont work in academia

i work with a security firm, we do lot of research on crimes and do lot of profiling, its tedious work.
Re: Never Go Broke.... by technicallyrich(m): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

please bro, what is BMC crew and what's their pay? Am based in Benue state. A fresh graduate awaiting service
Bmc crew are a group of zone B's recruit Ed to help the illiterate government with propaganda.
It is mostly filled with Yoruba muslims.and they pay 30k monthly.
If you are interested,beg Tosyn2much,toks2008,sexybbstar,the fol manabbqgrills,helinues etc.
But be warned that people place curse and swear for these zone B's everyday.
And who knows someday it might manifest.
Re: Never Go Broke.... by Psalmspsalms: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2020
technicallyrich:

Bmc crew are a group of zone B's recruit Ed to help the illiterate government with propaganda.
If you are interested,beg Tosyn2much,toks2008,sexybbstar,the fol manabbqgrills,helinues etc.

thanks a lot. You're making me scared.
But bro, do you have any way you can be of assistance to me? I mean with a job to be doing while I await my service.
Re: Never Go Broke.... by ghettochild4u(m): 1:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Bigdre31:

I move on

So u mean u squandered all ur money abi??
Anyways wetin annoy for d post was the long epistle before the main problem...
Dem no teach u summarizing back in high sch??
Re: Never Go Broke.... by technicallyrich(m): 1:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

thanks a lot. You're making me scared.
But bro, do you have any way you can be of assistance to me? I mean with a job to be doing while I await my service.
Are u in ph
Re: Never Go Broke.... by helinues: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2020
technicallyrich:

You probably need a job.. Good one
Re: Never Go Broke.... by Psalmspsalms: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2020
technicallyrich:

Are u in ph
No, am in Benue state. But I can come to ph if the pay is okay. I heard that cost of living in ph is expensive. But what's the job and its pay? Pls dont get upset
Re: Never Go Broke.... by IamAuntyOnion(f): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bigdre31:

I move on

wow sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? / Guys, I'm Confused... What Shud I Do with this bitch? / How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.