Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon (7089 Views)

He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / Lady Drops Her Child At A Saloon, Removes Her Ring To Go Collect N200k From Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by MiztaFabuloz(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2020
This hilarious incident took place in Zimbabwe at the Rich and Famous hair Salon, and according to report, the victim known as Nothando, had gone to the salon with her boyfriend, who left when she was getting her hair done. He allegedly promised to come back and pay for the hair as agreed on but never showed up again

Then Nothando is said to have tried escaping but she was apprehended by the hair dresser-Pamela and others who jump on her with some punches while ripping off the newly Make hair.

See Photo below;

Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by Ravenna: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2020
hehehe

1 Like

Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by GboyegaD(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2020
The picture isn't clear enough. The guy no just try sha....
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by IamDavids: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2020
I hope our Nigerian ladies are learning.
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by ValCon888: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
She's fùcking ugly.
If she was my girlfriend I'll abandon her too.

8 Likes

Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by StylishLord(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
my b the bill was outrageous. and he decided to teach her a lesson. who dy go salon dy hole money na ladies
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by flyinnizam(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
the guy fuckup even if na payback

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by culf: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
some people are heartless
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by nazablossom(f): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Embarrassment of the highest order grin.

The guy no try at all. Reject footing the bill outright instead of taking the coward way out.
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lies, that's how you guys get a picture from the internet and join it with one useless fake story.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by BlackfireX: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Don't date poor broke pauper... This telemundo girls won't listen
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by cRobo: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Broke dude

Could be the girl was playing the guy for a fool and the guy decided to do a payback

But not cool

I won't say a word
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Funny and good.
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by MrSensor(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
SHE MUST PAY.

Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by Ekakamba: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
ValCon888:
She's fùcking ugly.
If she was my girlfriend I'll abandon her too.

If she was your girlfriend? grin

After making an ugly girl your girlfriend? grin tongue
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by ValCon888: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ekakamba:

grin
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by MiztaFabuloz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ardar:
Lies, that's how you guys get a picture from the internet and join it with one useless fake story.

You don't jumb into such conclusion. Go and follow Zimbabwe groups on Facebook and see if the news is true or not. Better still you can show us another news with this same picture that you have seen online.
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by proclinician: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
They fixed the hair on the empty head and asked her for money and she couldnt pay. What kind of a woman is this?
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by ninetiethcrown7(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ekakamba:

haha, nice.
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Was not NECESSARY at all.
There would have been another way out.

She would have been subjected to other services done there, rather than this.
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by Harry00(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lol

Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by iammo(m): 2:45am On Mar 21, 2020
this is wrong on all sides, everyone has the right to human diginity even murderer and petty thieves
Re: See What Happened After Her Boyfriend Abandoned Her In A Saloon by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2020
This is hilarious!!!!!
Hahahahhhahahhhahhahahhahahahha

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. / Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] / Does Anyone Here Know This Lady's Instagram Profile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.