Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus (97402 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by PHijo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
It's just yesterday I was made to understand this virus didn't occur naturally, but a failure of laboratory activity in China.

If that is the case, I still dont understand why the global economic migrants remained quiet about the failure of an almighty China, rather, their energies are directed to Buhari for several reasons on same virus.

Why some people so hit by complex that they can even insult the hell outta their parents because of oyibo?

Will you keep kwayet?
People criticize Buhari because of his gross incompetence. When ebola hit Nigeria it was no fault of ours but the then government adopted a hands on approach.

Buhari has at best been always reactive while he should be proactive.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Investnow2017: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Cavallari:
I'm sure we have more cases than they're reporting..

My sister, Nigeria is under reporting it. The next two weeks will tell what disaster this new import will show.

It is highly treatable though. Coro and resistant malaria are twins after all!

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by allandutch: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
What I don't understand is why all this people decide to come back now. Why not before the virus got to Europe and America?
And are they not aware that they stand a better chance of surviving in those countries?

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by RichBoy247: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
TheExecutioner:
You should ask yourself whether your dimwit dullard will survive the suspension of commercial air travel for the next 3 months. The fool can't go to the UK anymore, so let us see what happens when his terminal disease begins to slap him around like usual.

You are showing early symptoms of mental imbalance and psychiatric disorders

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
millionboi2:
stop sharing dis,it makes u look like an illiterate
Oga literate, well done sir

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Pidginwhisper: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
RichBoy247:

Symptom may not exhibit for up till two weeks.
Then they should keep them isolated for 2weeks or more.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Gabbriell: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Too many trash in one post

Get well soon

grin grin grin grin Mehn if u be teacher eehh, u students note books go hear am

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by RichBoy247: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
PHijo:

Will you keep kwayet?
People criticize Buhari because of his gross incompetence. When ebola hit Nigeria it was no fault of ours but the then government adopted a hands on approach.

Buhari has at best been always reactive while he should be proactive.

Ate you okay? If you say Buhari is incompetent, what do we say about the people that gave birth to nincompoop like you? Giving birth to a child with no brain like you a sardonic incompetence and a great disservice to the human race.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Wettoid123: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
This was how Italy took the whole issue mildly before it begins to rain on them and as at yesterday Italy were having about 4500 death the earlier the better for naija to lock down everywhere that is the only cure cos once it entered you cannot curtail the spread, if America is unable to curtail the spread of Corona virus then I wonder what nigeria can do?

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by CyberWolf: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
It's just yesterday I was made to understand this virus didn't occur naturally, but a failure of laboratory activity in China.

If that is the case, I still dont understand why the global economic migrants remained quiet about the failure of an almighty China, rather, their energies are directed to Buhari for several reasons on same virus.

Why some people so hit by complex that they can even insult the hell outta their parents because of oyibo?
All your comments are always laced with tribal bigotry. You’re really damned beyond redemption, sucks to be you.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
RichBoy247:

So, all Nigerians abroad should be locked out of their father's land and turned to destitutes and fugitive abroad

Does that mean they should import a virus here? people who can afford to travel can afford to stay put wherever they travelled to until they are certified corona free.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Mordecai(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Just yesterday. You just found out yesterday what sharper minds deduced months ago. The sharper minds you always try to denigrate.

You simply aren't on their level. Go to bed. Don't mention them again. You are not fit to do that. Not even to talk of their used toilet papers.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by OTayobami(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
RichBoy247:

So, all Nigerians abroad should be locked out of their father's land and turned to destitutes and fugitive abroad

Noo! They should be allowed in as they have been allowed in now, oh look! We have 22 cases confirmed(na the ones wey dem see o, there are some people that have had contact with those 10 people in the last 6 days), may be you'll rethink your question when the confirmed cases has increase to 110

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by 9jatriot(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
After calling Nigeria all sort of names, these guys in diaspora will now start running home. Why not stay where they are, after all, they have better health care facilities.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Lifestone(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Nigeria government should have locked our airspace long before now. Brace yourselves guys, this thing has already spread beyond what you can imagine. Na lack of enough testing still dey hide the real number of Nigerians that have already been exposed. sad
But you can't hide the symptoms. Sooner the 14 days will pass and we will know the extent.
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
This is not good news. Where is Prof Maurice Iwu and the cure he found? Bros don' go hide as uncle coronavirus don show
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Nigeria government should have locked our airspace long before now. Brace yourselves guys, this thing has already spread beyond what you can imagine. Na lack of enough testing still dey hide the real number of Nigerians that have already been exposed. sad

government in this country is a total trash.

they are all cryfish-brain scoundrels.

seriousness is far from them.

few days ago, some of them were still against the closure of all borders.

we don't have government here.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by alezzy13: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kai! I've been dreading checking the frontpage of NL for this reason.

Lord Have Mercy!

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Originalsly: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hmmm..... 10 new cases....they are undergoing treatment.... really? So these hospitals have treatment for CoV19..... while others around the world are scrambling to come up with a treatment.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by RichBoy247: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
OTayobami:

Noo! They should be allowed in as they have been allowed in now, oh look! We have 22 cases confirmed(na the ones wey dem see o, there are some people that have had contact with those 10 people in the last 6 days), may be you'll rethink your question when the confirmed cases has increase to 110

All cases are returnees and their families. Let them die in their father's land nah. Living in Nigeria is hard, dying shouldn't be again.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Ishitinyourlife: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
bikerboy1:
God keep us safe from this, we can't fight it on our own
You're a fool
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Simplyleo: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mordecai:

Just yesterday. You just found out yesterday what sharper minds deduced months ago. The sharper minds you always try to denigrate.

You simply aren't on their level. Go to bed. Don't mention them again. You are not fit to do that. Not even to talk of their used toilet papers.

Sharper mind deduced?

I never knew this was deduced.

Meanwhile, what stops those useless "sharper minds" from first talking about the almighty China but Buhari.

Could those "sharper minds" be suffering from serious incurable complex

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
There will be no death from Covid19 in Nigeria by the grace of God.

Kudos to our ever indefatigable health workers.

You are the best. QED!

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by xrayj(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
My thought as well @bold

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Wettoid123: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
For the past few days I have been advocating social distancing but no one is listening. Mods refused to put the thread on frontpage. Guys, we need to practise social distancing if we are to survive this thing I swear.

Watch and listen to Will Smith talk about why Social Distancing is key to containing the spread of Corona Virus. This is a MUST WATCH!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5n_pigu6Bs

For real total lock down is the only cure, cos for now Corona virus don't have any cure chloroquine thar was announced before has not been confirmed according to FDA,

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Bizibi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mordecai:

wasn't surprised at his comment,that person have no sense at all.that is how they reason on this forum.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by RichBoy247: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
9jatriot:
After calling Nigeria all sort of names, these guys in diaspora will now start running home. Why not stay where they are, after all, they have better health care facilities.

Mad people, god of Thunder will cooperate with Corona and kill them all. It's good that they have come home to die in their father's land
Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by willyjacs(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

corona viruses or crown viruses according to greek are a family of viruses that has been in existence for a very long time.....
This species are formally found in bats nd Camel's...
It causes purging in camels but causes respiratory and immune attacks in humans.

Re: Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus by Ebukawaylaid(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help / 10 Foods That Increase Sperm Count / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62