Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101202 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Sunxhub: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Once my mind just tell me say she dey cheat on me.
Gham na break up

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by centboy123456(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heineken:
hahhah bro you really need this app o.. Wetin happen na? Tell us pls

boss u no go understand as in I one cash this my babe I know say she get another guy but I need prove

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ayanbaba2(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
benjanny:
I was in Owerri then and she reside in Lagos.She always complain that the distance is much she can no longer cope with it.Recently she got a new boyfriend who reside in Canada and was even posting on his timeline that the distance will never separate them from each other. I now understand that there is a difference between international and local distance.

local distance,. kaiiii

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Yoighaman(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
anoziechi:
I went through his phone and laptop....it took me 3years to get over him....but I found someone better....that relationship taught me a lot

3 years to get over him? Wow!....but why? How? Just curious sist....
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Louisboy22(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
calgenius:
Why worry about cheating, oh my God!...
my girl knows i cheat on her, and infact i advice her 2 do same cos i cnt be there 4 her always...
I run dozens of girls nd dnt give a rip about them cheating. I jxt fvucck them gud nd i ensure i dnt spend on them, spend on them without fvucking them nd u loose, fvuck them nd spend on them nd u loose still.
NEVER ever get emotionally attached jxt fuvcck her, yes! fuvck her i say.
Dnt worry abt anything jxt keep fuvcking her..
I believe you will tell ur wife to also cheat on you because you can't be there for her always

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by classicalbenson(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
She stored someone else's number with my name.....my pet name for that matter

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by eniteden(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's in my nature to notice little changes in whoever am dating, no matter how well you pretend I must get a thick. After I get it I investigate by downloading some apps on her phone that can save her calls, sms etc with that, i don't border to check her phone physically I just log into my email n see my woman whom I intend to marry calling a guy more than 15 times a day. Although the love was strong that I beared for 8 months waiting for her to just come to me and say babe I did something to you and am sorry but it never happened. The day I opened up to her she pied and scream at the same time because of the over whelming evidence. That's a story for another. People are wicked guys

46 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oboy you too get sense
Legitz:
Through her Facebook and WhatsApp chats

She act very perfect & loving ,giving me attention and we see often, i spy on how she draw her phone lock pattern, unlock her phone when she was sleeping, read her chats and was shocked that my holy holy babe is getting drilled by another dick, even sending money to that guy and recharging his line, probably from the money i used to give her, when i showed her what i saw on her phone, she started crying saying she can explain... Well I'm still chopping her nunu till today ,i won't dumped her until i expand her pussy

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Emmanuel226:
chai, Covid-19 get ready ooh,come see dis one cheesy
grin grin grin my name sef na Emmanuel so e no fit catch us. God withi us.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by akinszz: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
centboy123456:

after I get the app will install the app on my phone or I will install on her phone

pls tell me more
WO, YouTube will help you undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Louisboy22(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
piagetskinner:
Cheating as in married couples or the unserious relationships of boyfriend and girlfriend??

I won’t call the later cheating .. cos you guys aren’t legally married.. you’re free to fall in love with another person and marry them
just listen to Urself so u believe a cheating girlfriend will definitely stop cheating when she get married

16 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Danelo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Judek2:
To find a cheating girlfriend is very easy.. Providing that our phones are not private enough even when files are deleted or hidden..

Well, mine wasn't stressful, I have always suspected fishy things.
I engineered her phone to develope a minor fault so I collected it to repair, for one week..
Enough time to dig up some shitz.

I installed UNDELETER, and also pulled up all picture caches in the android Thumbnail file.. Both hidden and deleted.

Men, i pulled out all pictures from the day i bought the phone till the day i collected it,
Thousands of pictures.. What I saw was bluuu films in picture mode.

Too many of them just enough for a documentary.
Another guy handling her like a pro, adult movie actor in different positions.. And they snap and video themselves, after she would delete some and hide some..

I never gave her back the phone, still flexing it now.
If I'm not a good guy, I can ruin her life with that. I ended the shitty relationship immediately..

Mad ooooooo!!!!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Heineken(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
centboy123456:

after I get the app will install the app on my phone or I will install on her phone

pls tell me more
hahahahah my man. You dey make me happy I swear even as I dey vex.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Shepherdd(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
wizzyrich:
From the very first day I noticed she does not have a single SMS on her phone. Even the one from Mtn, Airtel, glo and Etisalat, she deletes them.

chai. Awon Edward Snowden Mrs grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by mulero23: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Even a lady I was dating have to fund a guy she claim as her toaster his trip. Now she will be asking money from me while she have decided to fund her toaster trip. I am just being confuse as I need someone to settle down and can wait to get married but this her infidelity behaviour just keep giving me concerns every now and then.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Franzinni: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
centboy123456:

pls tell me more
OK register for a 3 day trial, then go to the target phone ( his or her phone) and browse the hover watch log in and then follow the how to install step ... Install it on the target phone ... And time to time you log into your profile to check what has been going on behind your back ... Its been a while so my steps might be off .. But go to the site and there is a step by step thingy there

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
hmm

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Louisboy22(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
mulero23:
Even a lady I was dating have to fund a guy she claim as her toaster his trip. Now she will be asking money from me while she have decided to fund her toaster trip. I am just being confuse as I need someone to settle down and can wait to get married but this her infidelity behaviour just keep giving me concerns every now and then.
this is one of the mistakes most guys make don't wait until you want to settle down before looking for a serious relationship and responsible girl to date

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ayanbaba2(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
OKOATA:
Shiit happened during mtn magic number period, I was actually falling sick around the time the break up happened, she schools at Ife while I school in Ilorin. My phone rang then saw my girls number on my phone, happy to pick the call only to hear my girl and her BF discussing on phone and hearing on phone she slept over at his place. She mistakenly dialed her number without knowing so I heard it all 6mins before I cut. I almost had a heart attack, my sickness worsened that I had to be admitted.

na die oooooooo!

you listened to uncensored conversation!

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Yeecar(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oblitz:
I hacked everything. Received her mails, Facebook messages and WhatsApp chats. What I saw enhhhhh! Till today I cannot look at some messages.

Devil dey learn from some naija girls
how where you able to hack her whatsapp messages.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by freethesheeple(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legitz:
Through her Facebook and WhatsApp chats

She act very perfect & loving ,giving me attention and we see often, i spy on how she draw her phone lock pattern, unlock her phone when she was sleeping, read her chats and was shocked that my holy holy babe is getting drilled by another dick, even sending money to that guy and recharging his line, probably from the money i used to give her, when i showed her what i saw on her phone, she started crying saying she can explain... Well I'm still chopping her nunu till today ,i won't dumped her until i expand her pussy

pls expand ur dick for the Holy work....
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Jimmyubah2: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ryocaj:

WATS d points in relationships Wen u don't care if d person is loyal or not.. it's just like friends with benefits then..
Na u sabi... Keep searching your partner's phone and looking for exhibit. If you like put your partner into test.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Akunwafor:
I visited at her place and we were playing. So after playing, it was time to go home but I couldn't find my phone.

As God will have it, she didn't hesitate when I asked for her phone so I can call mine to locate it in the house.

I didn't know what she saved my name as on her small phone so I just went to call logs, I saw "baby boo" there and dialled it while listening carefully to hear my phone ring.

But what I heard was someone saying hello hello...

I believe y'all can deduce what happened next.
Guy are you joking or you serious?

Cos my rib don expand as a result of this ur post

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by freethesheeple(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
wizzyrich:
From the very first day I noticed she does not have a single SMS on her phone. Even the one from Mtn, Airtel, glo and Etisalat, she deletes them.

hahaahahahha.. Smart Runs Girl.....

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Ewache22(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
GreatResearcher:
100%
not all dear
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by freethesheeple(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
Facebook o during nysc. Holy holy gal wey deny me sex. She traveled for her church runs as usual as her state was nearby. At night i go charge my lappy at the village king house. I saw her email still on facebook as i begin use my airtel modem m. I once collected her phone password so i go fit repair am during cds. I used same password and it worked. Chats with 3 guys and a fellow corper. Her travel self na hotel she be dey go. I nearly fainted that day o. Since then i no dey check woman phone. 2013

hahahahahahhaaha..u go live long naaaaaaa...
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Besto(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
DTeekay:
I don't like checking my partners phone, but one day I was just playing a game or using internet on her phone can't really remember which, a text came in, what showed on the notification bar was just a hotel room number and name eg "107,John Edward".

I was shocked to my bones, I just kept cool as if nothing happened when she woke up she told me she had to go meet up with a female friend to get something. Knowing where she was going I told her she wasn't going anywhere she protested but as I insisted she kept quiet and went back to sleep.

Later, I checked her phone and noticed she switched it off before going back to sleep. Then I switched it on, she was receiving several calls from that same number, when the person got tired of calling he sent a text, "I have booked already and u want my money to waste like that".

I didn't confront her with my findings immediately
, I decided to wait some days on another day I was playing with her phone randomly, the next thing I saw is "you were so sweet".

N/B she gave me an excuse that she was going somewhere on that day too, when I protested she said she had to go and get something.

D/Day- When I packaged only my findings and showed her she was shocked to her bones, couldn't deny it, she only apologized and crying her eyes out.

Note- I am not broke o, I give her everything a guy can do for his GF.

Step up your knacks game
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by freethesheeple(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
it is better you check and know ur fate

which fate girls are same only that the dick that enters their pussy has different teaste...

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ayanbaba2(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
timagentms:

yes oooo my brother, Canada is not far to Owerri, because you will first reach C before O. lolz

you are funnily mad!

owerri - Canada - Lagos... by road!

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Yeecar(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Happychildlove:
Through a spy app
Which app
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
eguarojeona:
The major reason girls pull off cheating so well.Guys brag about it.Girls don't.They cheat almost the same rate as guys.
If not even more..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by freethesheeple(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
iso604:
Through her pussy because before it was tight now wide after I came back from 2 days holiday

lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.