Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101272 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Heineken(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Americanboy35:
rather not talk about it, its very heartbreaking
baba abeg tell us. I say make I leave job section today na. Make I make myself happy small.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heineken:
hahhah bro you really need this app o.. Wetin happen na? Tell us pls

Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Heineken(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
sylve11:

Lol grin cool
bro I tell you. The way e dey mention everybody wey get app na. Lol
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Shakitibob0: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
positivevibez:
I used a spy app called mobile tracker omo I nearly faint see pictures see call logs confronted her the usual tears followed then she told me she's fatherless mom can't sustain her ....
Chai....Bro..

Did you install the app on her phone or No need for that?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Heineken(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
centboy123456:

bro how u tel they hack now help a brother here
hahahahah boss abeg I no wan laugh o. Small small mbok
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by OKOATA(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:
I never ask or make any enquiry about it,I'm probably the easiest person to cheat on because I simply do not care,my view on life is vastly different from most people.most of my exes were whores anyways not that it made a difference to me.
Don’t care till they give you HIV.

26 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Sirwallace(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gaggi:
I never found out, never cared. As far as I was concerned, we were all just having fun. No one should take a relationship too serious except marriage.

My kind of guy.

But these girls want a serious thingy kind of relationship.

My Girl will always be like NA YOU KNOW. cus to me, its just another relationship not a marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by openmine(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lower your expectations about people(even the good ones) and you will never be disappointed!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Amberon11: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nice one.
Franzinni:
Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by apparentlylaw(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jaeis:
Too damning , can't post it

I've changed my mind.

I went 'down' to take off her panties to give her head and she smelt of gold circle condom lubricant down there. angry

WTF. I'm still angry about it
Lol wicked girl ..she still want make you suck what has been bleeped

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
openmine:
Lower your expectations about people(even the good ones) and you will never be disappointed!

Sense dey here. cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Emekuslala1: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oblitz:
I hacked everything. Received her mails, Facebook messages and WhatsApp chats. What I saw enhhhhh! Till today I cannot look at some messages.

Devil dey learn from some naija girls

Please how do you successfully hacked her phone, give me an elaborate details please
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by joshrare(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cheryph200:
Know through her calls and whatsapp.. I didn't ask her and I use scope leave her

Correct man!
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by shogsman(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
OKOATA:
Don’t care till they give you HIV.
Like I said I'm not like most people, you wouldn't even understand if I begin to explain to you, heck you think I'd have unprotected sex With someone with more than one romantic partner shows how little you know about this game, shalom.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Zombiekiller010: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legitz:
Through her Facebook and WhatsApp chats
mad oh
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by piagetskinner(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Cheating as in married couples or the unserious relationships of boyfriend and girlfriend??

I won’t call the later cheating .. cos you guys aren’t legally married.. you’re free to fall in love with another person and marry them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Aystarz: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
poweredcom:
Never trust any young naija lady their way is too bad and just a few of them are good I know nobody is perfect even we guys also are cheat but the average naija gal cheats a lot

The age of social media have exposed Dem the one wey be codes olosho de inmessage and tinder ..infact I first check her fone if those two app de her fone after dat I know how to judge her

Mothers, please train your daughters. Growing up, I never imagined Nigerian ladies would deteriorate to such a level, where every naija guy sees them as incapable of expressing loyalty.

Still Africa's most promiscuous collection of women.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Fortyfifty(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Called her one night and she was sounding as if she just finished running a Marathon. As I attempt to talk further I heard one wicked moan. I hands up. grin grin grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Coreyon: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
If your instinct tells you your partner is cheating on you, then they usually are.

And they probably have been for quite a while, you just didn't pay attention or you were avoiding the truth.
[/s]
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by vickydevoka(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
authentic18:

Funny. Then get to 30 and start sulking. Anyway sha it’s Jew men that will eventually keep the used products
My formal n last babe de put her eggs in different basket. Me I just jejeli withdraw by calling her once in a month. She's 28 anyways

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by yomi007k(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
kestolove95:
He came back home smelling sperm nd saw hair on his cloths I plan to cut his prick dat nite but d reffnol nd codeine I took made me slept off

For real? grin

You for just dey on television by now.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Judek2(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
My current gf said to me, ...she will prove to me that not all girls cheats.
And she trust me not to..
Everything still going well shaa, the best I've ever had.

God I wish it never ends..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by anoziechi(f): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
I went through his phone and laptop....it took me 3years to get over him....but I found someone better....that relationship taught me a lot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Franzinni: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Texty:

Bros watin be the name of the app
hoverwatch.com

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Franzinni: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
centboy123456:

bro where did you get the hoverwatch app
go to hoverwatch.com
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by chelseamann(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legitz:

She act very perfect & loving ,giving me attention and we see often, i spy on how she draw her phone lock pattern, unlock her phone when she was sleeping, read her chats and was shocked that my holy holy babe is getting drilled by another dick, even sending money to that guy and recharging his line, probably from the money i used to give her, when i showed her what i saw on her phone, she started crying saying she can explain... Well I'm still chopping her nunu till today ,i won't dumped her until i expand her pussy
ma niggaaaaaaaaa
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Maski87: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legitz:

She act very perfect & loving ,giving me attention and we see often, i spy on how she draw her phone lock pattern, unlock her phone when she was sleeping, read her chats and was shocked that my holy holy babe is getting drilled by another dick, even sending money to that guy and recharging his line, probably from the money i used to give her, when i showed her what i saw on her phone, she started crying saying she can explain... Well I'm still chopping her nunu till today ,i won't dumped her until i expand her pussy
You wont until you get gonorrhea from her

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by IfeMiLove: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
centboy123456:

what d name of d app

I have no idea. You can use WhatsApp web,read it up online. I don't know how it works. And I'm not sure there's an app that can hack without you first installing it on the victim's phone or scanning QR codes,I'm not really sure. I hope you're not cheating tho,because you're so bent on getting this app.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
This thread is just funny cheesy grin

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by emeraldlife: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Judek2:
My current gf said to me, ...she will prove to me that not all girls cheats.
And she trust me not to..
Everything still going well shaa, the best I've ever had.

God I wish it never ends..

I hope so too but don't expect much from her so u won't be disappointed when she finally cheats.

I carry one problem for head now as a result of too much trusting. Everyday, I wish our paths never crossed

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by centboy123456(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
go to hoverwatch.com

after I get the app will install the app on my phone or I will install on her phone

pls tell me more

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.