Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101268 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Smithwilliams826: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
coolestofall:
I always make it a point to not handle phone belonging my my GFs. The day I picjed ger phone, her reaction said it all. She had no choice but to confess cos if theres anything incriminating in a phone, I would surely dig it out.
bros, u b fine engineer?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Smithwilliams826: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !
Chain! I love this one. Pls what's the app name oh.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Smithwilliams826: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

It does not change the fact that you invaded the person's privacy!
gerraout!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by McTobe(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Just try am and see your name for Punch headline tomorrow grin
Mynd44:
If I talk, I will be in big trouble
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by OlaMiki: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
lolzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin see this one. dey mumu yourself there ooo
ouzo1:
I have never been cheated on.. Rather I am the mess in the relationship.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
Facebook o during nysc. Holy holy gal wey deny me sex. She traveled for her church runs as usual as her state was nearby. At night i go charge my lappy at the village king house. I saw her email still on facebook as i begin use my airtel modem m. I once collected her phone password so i go fit repair am during cds. I used same password and it worked. Chats with 3 guys and a fellow corper. Her travel self na hotel she be dey go. I nearly fainted that day o. Since then i no dey check woman phone. 2013

At times you can't handle what you find after u unravel their hidden mysteries
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by GreatResearcher: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ewache22:
not all dear
OK dearest

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by wisdomkid: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
ouzo1:
I have never been cheated on.. Rather I am the mess in the relationship.
Them you certainly think you're the best among the rest?
Except you're exceptional, you've met good amazing players.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordAzubuike:
I was using her roommate to spy on her. Never trust girls, they snitch on each other alot.

Was that a thank you and appreciation?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by wisdomkid: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legitz:
Through her Facebook and WhatsApp chats

She act very perfect & loving ,giving me attention and we see often, i spy on how she draw her phone lock pattern, unlock her phone when she was sleeping, read her chats and was shocked that my holy holy babe is getting drilled by another dick, even sending money to that guy and recharging his line, probably from the money i used to give her, when i showed her what i saw on her phone, she started crying saying she can explain... Well I'm still chopping her nunu till today ,i won't dumped her until i expand her pussy

May people not use your mistake against you too.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by BREYZ: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
if you could cast aside your SIM card just to avoid a girl, then I can see why she cheated on you.

Some people aren't just worth my time. Let her keep cheating it's her loss

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Gandollaar(f): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
BREYZ:

Some people aren't just worth my time. Let her keep cheating it's her loss
You didn't get it, do you?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by wisdomkid: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
CheedyJ:

So,u just wake up one morning & get married abi..u won't date d said partner before agreeing to marry abi,fun my dick..
small dick oh grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by BREYZ: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gandollaar:

Gandollar, I dont want to get it. tongue
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by timagentms: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
ayanbaba2:

you are funnily mad!
owerri - Canada - Lagos... by road!
my brother, you are Trumpic funny too

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by wisdomkid: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jaeis:
Too damning , can't post it

I've changed my mind.

I went 'down' to take off her panties to give her head and she smelt of gold circle condom lubricant down there. angry

WTF. I'm still angry about it

damn.. I am even getting angry with you for her now.. grin grin grin Lol, she gave another, didn't wash and decide to give you too..
You're dating an upstreet gal.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by wisdomkid: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
NOwazobia:
Fuuckk-off. how is that your business?

You entered bike, paid transport just to come write that one here?
bro, who pissed you off like this?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by wisdomkid: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
authentic18:

You honestly don’t know millennial ladies.
I can tell you single women cheat more than single men on an average day. They have so much more options. Don’t let anyone deceive you. They are just very clever at hiding it than guys.

At some point I was becoming a misogynist because of how most Nigerian ladies are with mind games etc. These days I do woo and communicate with Europeans because I feel they are better. The average looking 23 year old Nigerian female is not romantic & feels entitled. There are better women elsewhere to me.
Most Nigerian women are traash to be honest
They’d leave the nice guy for the bad guy, get dumped and begin yelling men are scuum

I totally disagree with you. Gosh, you're so talking without statistics. Do you now the meaning of "most Nigerian ladies"?
That means you've dated more than 50% of them to know that they're trash. How many European ladies have you come in contact with?
You're so hateful of your dark skin, it smells to the high heavens. I won't want to be around anyone like you.

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by BREYZ: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gandollar.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
I always get d feeling.and I'm very gud wit stuff like dis.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by BREYZ: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gandollaar:

Something just struck me, I need to ask you a question
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by wisdomkid: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
bluefilm:
I don't even see it as cheating.

I am just having fun with another woman.

You can go ahead and call it whatever you want.

But I still maintain, I am just having fun.

Your name show say you don go deeper than normal wink wink wink
Lol, everything for your side na fun oh
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by wisdomkid: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
GreatResearcher:
100%
grin that means ya mum is still cheating grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
eniteden:
It's in my nature to notice little changes in whoever am dating, no matter how well you pretend I must get a thick. After I get it I investigate by downloading some apps on her phone that can save her calls, sms etc with that, i don't border to check her phone physically I just log into my email n see my woman whom I intend to marry calling a guy more than 15 times a day. Although the love was strong that I beared for 8 months waiting for her to just come to me and say babe I did something to you and am sorry but it never happened. The day I opened up to her she pied and scream at the same time because of the over whelming evidence. That's a story for another. People are wicked guys

Ah ah.... shocked cool
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Honeydenz(f): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
GOOOGLE504:

At times you can't handle what you find after u unravel their hidden mysteries
We both cheated on each other.

Most Guys are fund of one bad thing, and that is sharing their partners bedroom matters with their fellow guys. I had this guy in school, lives in same hostel. He had a fancy room, I was watching "Merlin" on his plasma TV not knowing its already 12 midnight. He came touching, romance followed then d real thing. It continued for a months until his friend came around to visit him.
He narrated all our sex escapades to his friend, describing me as a LovePeddler and worst, his friend seek his permission to have his share and he granted it, unknown to him I was drying my washed clothes closed to his window so I heard all their discussion loud and clear. I was really hurt. But I decided to make him feel the pains I felt.
Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin. One day he came asking me what he did wrong that I no longer pay attention to him, then I narrated all that he said to his friend about our sex life, nigga was shocked! And defenseless, he was just stammering. He started to beg me but already I have started to love his friend more than him, until the said friend traveled to California, USA.

Note: all these while I was still cooking his meals, I could have decided to poison him if I wanted to, most guys think they are smart, but they aren't.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by timagentms: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tabitha03:
The lady he cheated with told me and she forwarded their chats to me on whatsapp. I actually forgave him but the trust's no more there. He cheated again this year, he blocked me on whatsapp and uploaded a lady's picture on his status I just don't know how I was able to view his status. I waited till when he unblocked me and I told him I saw what he uploaded on his status he was very surprised and he started apologizing but the question is can a cheat ever change?
A cheater can never change, it runs in the blood. Go and start your own cheat, and don't forget to start with me, this my open invitation. Grab my copy now.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by koffos(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I won't. Go jump off the 3rd Mainland bridge, dumbo.
.. hahahahaha .. cool.. keep up with the famzin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ashawopapa001:
I loved this humble churchy girl always loyal and caring until one day she received a message to check her email for an urgent vacancy and apply immediately, so I on hotspot for her while she used my PC.... I was jejely watching my Netflix untill she left my place with the PC, I had some work on the PC so I got it back after 4days.... She was flexing with her email and FB boom,.... This is a I coached on lovemaking girl was a creamy until she started cheating which I failed to observe. Before now small kiss and touch every where creamy but after cheating she creams very little once asked her babe what's up you no longer cream for daddy she mentioned stress. Lol. Fast forward to present
So after getting my PC back in the process of checking one or two I checked my inbox I was shocked. I ran to a nearby pharmacy for test, she loved rough sex as the guy was frying the pussy while I was pampering the pussy via marriage. I ss all evidence... When next we banging she was surprised when I strapped up and asked why I told her to be on a safe side, I Bleep this girl pass olosho pattern.. I've bleeped her pussy up the pussy lips is now slacking and the pussy ain't gripping like before I must scatter that punny and sag her breast before she Sabi body

Hahaha. grin cool
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
biggy26:

Maybe she's afraid of sars na!

Lol grin cool
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by dammywapes(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tabitha03:
The lady he cheated with told me and she forwarded their chats to me on whatsapp. I actually forgave him but the trust's no more there. He cheated again this year, he blocked me on whatsapp and uploaded a lady's picture on his status I just don't know how I was able to view his status. I waited till when he unblocked me and I told him I saw what he uploaded on his status he was very surprised and he started apologizing but the question is can a cheat ever change?
Yes a cheat can change but you have to be vigilant in my case i once cheated on my partner i got caught and i confessed and promised no to cheat again and ever since i changed cos she did not deserve to be cheated on but sis pls be vigilant

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by koffos(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

We both cheated on each other.

Most Guys are fund of one bad thing, and that is sharing their partners bedroom matters with their fellow guys. I had this guy in school, lives in same hostel. He had a fancy room, I was watching "Merlin" on his plasma TV not knowing its already 12 midnight. He came touching, romance followed then d real thing. It continued for a months until his friend came around to visit him.
He narrated all our sex escapades to his friend, describing me as a LovePeddler and worst, his friend seek his permission to have his share and he granted it, unknown to him I was drying my washed clothes closed to his window so I heard all their discussion loud and clear. I was really hurt. But I decided to make him feel the pains I felt.
Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin. One day he came asking me what he did wrong that I no longer pay attention to him, then I narrated all that he said to his friend about our sex life, nigga was shocked! And defenseless, he was just stammering. He started to beg me but already I have started to love his friend more than him, until the said friend traveled to California, USA.

Note: all these while I was still cooking his meals, I could have decided to poison him if I wanted to, most guys think they are smart, but they aren't.
.. your puzzay was shagged by two friends and you think you won ..

if you really believe your main boo was hurt by sleeping with his friend, then you must be delusional.. lol hahahaha. you never said something

49 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by box213: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.