Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101210 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legitz:
Through her Facebook and WhatsApp chats

She act very perfect & loving ,giving me attention and we see often, i spy on how she draw her phone lock pattern, unlock her phone when she was sleeping, read her chats and was shocked that my holy holy babe is getting drilled by another dick, even sending money to that guy and recharging his line, probably from the money i used to give her, when i showed her what i saw on her phone, she started crying saying she can explain... Well I'm still chopping her nunu till today ,i won't dumped her until i expand her pussy
you wicked no be small shocked
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by AngelUhate: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I have two sisters, one saved the other ones name with priceless grin

That's exactly my point. Sometimes this gals use their siblings or even parents to create some kinda suspicion innocently. She even saved my kid bro's contact with my darling. grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Kendroid: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oblitz:
I hacked everything. Received her mails, Facebook messages and WhatsApp chats. What I saw enhhhhh! Till today I cannot look at some messages.

Devil dey learn from some naija girls
Which app did you use?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Roman7(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
authentic18:

You honestly don’t know millennial ladies.
I can tell you single women cheat more than single men on an average day. They have so much more options. Don’t let anyone deceive you. They are just very clever at hiding it than guys.

At some point I was becoming a misogynist because of how most Nigerian ladies are with mind games etc. These days I do woo and communicate with Europeans because I feel they are better. The average looking 23 year old Nigerian female is not romantic & feels entitled. There are better women elsewhere to me.
Most Nigerian women are traash to be honest
They’d leave the nice guy for the bad guy, get dumped and begin yelling men are scuum

U need one chilled bottle of coke for this comment
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by biggy26: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legitz:

She act very perfect & loving ,giving me attention and we see often, i spy on how she draw her phone lock pattern, unlock her phone when she was sleeping, read her chats and was shocked that my holy holy babe is getting drilled by another dick, even sending money to that guy and recharging his line, probably from the money i used to give her, when i showed her what i saw on her phone, she started crying saying she can explain... Well I'm still chopping her nunu till today ,i won't dumped her until i expand her pussy
I heard HIV is real...grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by poweredcom(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
eniteden:
It's in my nature to notice little changes in whoever am dating, no matter how well you pretend I must get a thick. After I get it I investigate by downloading some apps on her phone that can save her calls, sms etc with that, i don't border to check her phone physically I just log into my email n see my woman whom I intend to marry calling a guy more than 15 times a day. Although the love was strong that I beared for 8 months waiting for her to just come to me and say babe I did something to you and am sorry but it never happened. The day I opened up to her she pied and scream at the same time because of the over whelming evidence. That's a story for another. People are wicked guys

Pls what is the app for this this is d best app to use abeg
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by DCmonster: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legitz:

Lmao! Exactly the advice I gave my kid bro when I was home. Dont fight her, don't argue with her, don't be emotional, just keep fvkin until you are ready to move. But bear it in mind that you must move and you will be reminded of the need to whenever you are eating the cookie. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Ashawopapa001: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
I loved this humble churchy girl always loyal and caring until one day she received a message to check her email for an urgent vacancy and apply immediately, so I on hotspot for her while she used my PC.... I was jejely watching my Netflix untill she left my place with the PC, I had some work on the PC so I got it back after 4days.... She was flexing with her email and FB boom,.... This is a I coached on lovemaking girl was a creamy until she started cheating which I failed to observe. Before now small kiss and touch every where creamy but after cheating she creams very little once asked her babe what's up you no longer cream for daddy she mentioned stress. Lol. Fast forward to present
So after getting my PC back in the process of checking one or two I checked my inbox I was shocked. I ran to a nearby pharmacy for test, she loved rough sex as the guy was frying the pussy while I was pampering the pussy via marriage. I ss all evidence... When next we banging she was surprised when I strapped up and asked why I told her to be on a safe side, I Bleep this girl pass olosho pattern.. I've bleeped her pussy up the pussy lips is now slacking and the pussy ain't gripping like before I must scatter that punny and sag her breast before she Sabi body

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by biggy26: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
wizzyrich:
From the very first day I noticed she does not have a single SMS on her phone. Even the one from Mtn, Airtel, glo and Etisalat, she deletes them.
Maybe she's afraid of sars na!
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ucheuzor1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Actually met this beautiful damsel from my villa. somehow she came to love me so much and was very caring. She told me she had no one in her life. I doubted cos I d don't trust ladies, but she swore and I said OK.

She normally log into Facebook sometimes with my phone and log out. But on this faithful day, she forgot to log out. I was hesitant to go through her Facebook because I know ladies, but I just said let me clear my doubt. logged in and behold, my sweet heart was also distributing her puna to another guy. I felt very bad and confronted her. We had serious issues, but later resolved.

From then on, I lost all my trust for her, can't trust her or any woman anymore. Women are cheats. she's in school now and I know she'll be doing worse.

TRUST A WOMAN AND DIE YOUNG.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
benjanny:
I was in Owerri then and she reside in Lagos.She always complain that the distance is much she can no longer cope with it.Recently she got a new boyfriend who reside in Canada and was even posting on his timeline that the distance will never separate them from each other. I now understand that there is a difference between international and local distance.
lwkm

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by LordAzubuike(f): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
When she mistakenly calls you the name of someone else when you're having sex or gisting then know something is wrong somewhere.

This shit is so real, I ñoticed each time we were having sex, she kept calling me another niggas name.. even when we were gisting too but most times, I pretend not to notice but she could see my contenance that I noticed it. Fact is whenever a girl is cheating, she begins to mix things up like mistakenly calling you a different name (definitely one of her lovers) or bringing up a conversation you never had together. Before she realised it wasn't you she had the conversation with, it would have been too late. I decided to spy her WhatsApp one-day and I was absolutely correct. The girl na ashawo.. even sleeping with her ex and collecting dick here and there. The one wey concern me pass na make she no for go infect me with STD. After several months, I did alot of tests and I thank God it was negative.

17 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Capablejaybee: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
positivevibez:
I used a spy app called mobile tracker omo I nearly faint see pictures see call logs confronted her the usual tears followed then she told me she's fatherless mom can't sustain her ....
where did you get it from?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:
I never ask or make any enquiry about it,I'm probably the easiest person to cheat on because I simply do not care,my view on life is vastly different from most people.most of my exes were whores anyways not that it made a difference to me.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by roliks99(f): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
LordAzubuike:

If you check you'd be disappointed because 95% of Nigerian ladies cheat. So it's better you don't check at all.

Before you judge me,have never done such but i feel it's becos everyone is trying to be on a safe side
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by koolaid87: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Thinkfree:
I don't need go through a girlfriend phone to know she is cheating.

How many times you write jamb?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why do you want to know and why should you know

1: Insecurity : If your man has been kobnomi'ed (charmed, enchanted,jAZzed) then you can be sure his slay-queen/side-chic will drain him financially making your home-economy come under the threat Bankruptcy, you need to find out and free him from this prison

2: Low (very low) Self-Image and Self-Esteem - you have had kids or become extremely comfortable with the relationship and let your bumbum sag a bit or let that Stout stomach start showing proudly or it could be that you have lost all sense of sexual imagination and now believe that Holy Missionary position is all God has officially written down in the Bible. A man is a visual animal, he did not marry you first for your brain, he was first caught by your looks. just like the side chic who caught his looks and you did not match-up with the competition

3: Guilt - you have cheated on him and noticed the same trends and traits so you want to find out just to be sure.

Other than the above - leave the matter be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by obongtunji: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'm here to read stories
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by roliks99(f): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sunxhub:
Once my mind just tell me say she dey cheat on me.
Gham na break up

Lol.....mad o

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Truthbites: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
People must cheat for rship na. No biggie
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Ayt27(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
I noticed it was mostly guys that shared their stories on how they caught their partners.

How very convenient, esp when OP is a female

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Far back 8-9 years ago I discovered her moves to cheat via having her Facebook account hacked. But for now no need for all that. Men if you want to stay alive Long enough, avoid scrutinizing her chats. What must be must be. Nothing stays hidden forever. OMO the bitter truth crusader...

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by inyingisky(f): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=Franzinni post=87649040]Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !
Can I send you a p.m on this

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
emkz:
Some guys are giving cheating women credit claiming they are smarter cheaters, brilliant and hide cheating better. A cheating woman is not so smart and would be caught by a discerning man. Why? Because once a woman starts cheating, something must give. Her attitude towards her man would change. She'd start "hating" him without justification. Some would even deny him access to their bodies while others would minimise time spent with him. The reason is that not many people are good at compartmentalizing. And cheating fuels a woman's power in a relationship and she'd use that power, albeit, wrongly. No cheating woman can compartmentalize. If you think I am lying, ask cheating wives/girlfriends how they were caught. They'd tell you they could not compartmentalize successfully and one silly mistake blew everything up.

I knew an ex was cheating because my gut feeling told me so and there were too many clues. I only scouted for the evidence later to confirm my suspicion. Cheating shows a lack of integrity. If you start feeling the need to check your partner's phones or to verify their movement, 10 cases out of 10, they are running rings around you. So a cheating man or woman is not smart for if they weigh the result of their actions ten years on, they'd not cheat.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Judek2(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
emeraldlife:

I hope so too but don't expect much from her so u won't be disappointed when she finally cheats.

I carry one problem for head now as a result of too much trusting. Everyday, I wish our paths never crossed

Well, my watch never start, till I begin to suspect fishy things cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Gandollaar(f): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
Facebook o during nysc. Holy holy gal wey deny me sex. She traveled for her church runs as usual as her state was nearby. At night i go charge my lappy at the village king house. I saw her email still on facebook as i begin use my airtel modem m. I once collected her phone password so i go fit repair am during cds. I used same password and it worked. Chats with 3 guys and a fellow corper. Her travel self na hotel she be dey go. I nearly fainted that day o. Since then i no dey check woman phone. 2013
This one off me grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Emmanuel226(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
grin grin grin my name sef na Emmanuel so e no fit catch us. God withi us.
yes oh, Emmanuel gang
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by kollysnut(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
kristen12:
How did you ever find out a person you were dating was cheating on you?

I had his facebook password so I was reading his chats.

Never check your partners phone if you're not emotionally strong.

I asked my babalawo..... U showed me on the icloth
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
codedlee:

Google it online. Its simple. I use my phone google chrome browser to read her WhatsApp chats.

Web.WhatsApp.com then you scan the QR code with her phone
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by friendl: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
You don't even need to check your partner phone ,the signs are always there ,...cutting calls ,not answering ,not returning calls after hours , declining video calls ,...and when GOD wants to expose a cheating partner .

Hardly people stay far from their phone

14 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by DCmonster: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
authentic18:

You honestly don’t know millennial ladies.
I can tell you single women cheat more than single men on an average day. They have so much more options. Don’t let anyone deceive you. They are just very clever at hiding it than guys.

At some point I was becoming a misogynist because of how most Nigerian ladies are with mind games etc. These days I do woo and communicate with Europeans because I feel they are better. The average looking 23 year old Nigerian female is not romantic & feels entitled. There are better women elsewhere to me.
Most Nigerian women are traash to be honest
They’d leave the nice guy for the bad guy, get dumped and begin yelling men are scuum
Spot on 100%!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Gandollaar(f): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
BREYZ:
WhatsApp.
I fuvked the hell out of her then I let her go, she was still trying to keep in touch but I had to change my sim card.
if you could cast aside your SIM card just to avoid a girl, then I can see why she cheated on you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.