Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (136178 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Emmanuel226(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Chai so death get mind put sand for dis beautiful girl Garri, without even taking permission from Covid-19
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by ignis: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2020
What is life?
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by kengeorge2013: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2020
sharena:

Do you even have sense?
na Im fada foult
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Okoroawusa: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Ohhhhh !

This is so painful
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by BGSM: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2020
am suspecting that he's been poisoned because i read he vomited uncontrollably. only if we realize that we need to be careful with the people around us because we don't know our real enemy. we need to be careful whenever we are joyous and happy.
may God forgive his shortcomings

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by omohlexy: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Kid,Dem neva born u wen I graduated in 1998.Tell us how u knw he’s a Spiritual husband?and why consult a dibia cos u want to marry?u are confused
1998 and you are still an E warrior on nairaland.Seun the founder could be your son's age mate bro. You are too grand daddy to be here
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by sylve11: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �

Imagine wetin you get to comment! cool

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
omohlexy:
1998 and you are still an E warrior on nairaland.Seun the founder could be your son's age mate bro. You are too grand daddy to be here
Seun? Bawo le se ma nsoro bi alaini ronu bayii, did you know Seun's age? Seun should be around 38 to 39yrs now. If no be say na faceless forum we dey, you fit see Seun make you call am "Seun" without respecting him.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by princemillla(m): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �

Is that all you can come out with? Shame on you
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by DabuIIIT: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
post=87651824:
May God never let us meet our death on the day of our joy.

May we never die before our time.

May God gives the bride the fortitude to bear this huge loss.

Our hearts goes to you Helen.

God giveth and God taketh.

Please take heart.

We feel your pain sis.

Hugs.

Kindly Shut up, thank you
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by JulianaShipahu: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2020
JulianaShipahu:
Chaaaiiiiiiiiii.
Imagine a WIDOW even before the marriage.
HUSBAND wey HARD to get. Tolungo
This one manage get one.... and everything turned sorrowful.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Massdamm(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2020
You are punk and fake ass bitch.......
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Ooye12: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Dis lady go Dey on injection by now omg , well RIp cry

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Respect55(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2020
IfeMiLove:
What a sad day for the bride. May God grant her and his family the strength to bear their loss.
May God grant the family of the groom the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by ipobarethieves: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2020
embarassed lipsrsealed sad
omohlexy:
Even a 65 yrs old is a Nairalander.i won’t reveal his moniker.A one time commissioner in Fayose govt is a Nairalander too
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by spiceadole: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2020
They hoped on God's Grace on the invitation card.

But in reality,God's Grace didn't manifest.

Unfortunate situation.
That lady don carry big stigma.

Trust our Nigerian society
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:
RIP

Yup a very low budget, painted Simi

You lots can be so insensitive at times

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by silverkings: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �
You no well oo
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by spiceadole: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2020
BGSM:
am suspecting that he's been poisoned because i read he vomited uncontrollably. only if we realize that we need to be careful with the people around us because we don't know our real enemy. we need to be careful whenever we are joyous and happy.
may God forgive his shortcomings

I dont suspect poisoning.

The story says he slipped and fell...Hit his head on the ground.

I think he had some form of cerebral oedema with raised Intracranial pressure,hence the vomiting.
If he went to hospital,others signs of raised ICP could have been noticed.

He would have been better managed.
Vomiting is not always a symptom from the gastrointestinal tract.

Something goes wrong with/in the brain....Vomiting can occur.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Orpe7(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2020
Shes a Black Widow
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by oruma19: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �
fool!
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by isaiahethan: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �

You could have get a designer out fit for them. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by nsiba: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Sorry my dear, God knows d best
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by iammo(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Kid,Dem neva born u wen I graduated in 1998.Tell us how u knw he’s a Spiritual husband?and why consult a dibia cos u want to marry?u are confused

you can lie all you want with your phony username, but get it straight into you less functional brain, age doesn't determine success as I have controlled the destiny and career of people far older than who you call bros
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by omooba969(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Phoenixk:
This gave me Cold shivers, where does she start from

She will fall back on her 'Plan B'.... simple! smiley
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Omo its been a while so i decided to check your post and noticed you hadn't been commenting. After a little digging, i heard you were banned.

Who had the infantry to ban you?

Effrontery.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Chicastle: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2020
I understand her heart would be burning like fire but my dear God is your strength. I already know how she is feeling. What a pathetic. Please God keep this woman save

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2020
The creator help this bride,this would hurt for a long time,I know the groom's family is at loss here too but the brides grief is inconsolable,my heart goes to both families. may his soul find peace?this is really sad.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by fkj950ax(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Chaaaiiiiiiiiii.
Imagine a WIDOW even before the marriage.
HUSBAND wey HARD to get.
This one manage get one.... and everything turned sorrowful.

She wasn't married so she can not be a widow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.