Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (136209 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Correcto: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Well I see how your parents trained you
Kingpinukecy:

Only a fool will reply me... and i know u are a big fool. because u will still reply me again.

well, i don't have time for nonentity like u okay.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by sylve11: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
princemillla:

Is that all you can come out with? Shame on you

That guy na yeye fellow. cool
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Reckyd123:

Very insensitive!! Jeez!! At death? That lady and their entire families will prefer the dead guy in rags than in the coffin. Get sense!!

oh Lord.. now i see... #sorry i didn't even read well that they were dead.

sorry everyone
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
friday2011:

Show some respect to the dead,

They are ok, based on there financial strength and exposure.

Sorry bruh... someone jux made me understand that they were dead...

Sorry for the comment..
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by isaiahethan: 6:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Kingpinukecy:

Oyah go report me for buhari na... #idiot like u

You dey insult your elder kid. Na internet matter I don't blame you kid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.