Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (136173 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by medexico(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
spongeisback:
Does it really matter now?

It never even really matters!
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by DateMynd44(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
SolexxBarry:
I see a spiritual wife or husband behind this
stop believing nonsense in this 21st century
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by DateMynd44(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:
RIP

Yup a very low budget, painted Simi
omo na True oh.
You get eyes walai
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by DateMynd44(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Can you believe the dude calls himself 'we' like a legion. He has many demons.

The deranged dude marvels me though.
one nairaland with the moniker offpoint once said this.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by DateMynd44(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
totowunmido:
He just turned the girl to a window at a very young age
window ko door ni
Btw which kind moniker be this?
Toto wunmido
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by DateMynd44(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
deltateam:
Dude looked stressed.
exactly what killed him since it was reported that he slumped

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
poor dressings �

oh gosh!
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by silverlord(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Louisboy22:
which one is poor address cut ur clothes according to Ur pockets please don't do things to impress people after wedding u start paying doubt

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by oyin3322(f): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
sonofjos:
See earlier report here https://www.nairaland.com/5748225/groom-dies-wedding-day-jos

Pre Wedding Pics Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (including Sendforth)

Pics below

May Almighty God console her and his family.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by platido(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
agbonkamen:
The bride reusemble Simi o

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Mintek: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sad
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sad...
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by MartinsD12(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
sonofjos:
See earlier report here https://www.nairaland.com/5748225/groom-dies-wedding-day-jos

Pre Wedding Pics Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (including Sendforth)

Pics below
Too bad, from what I can see here the guy seems to be a struggling guy, money no dey and stress seems to be written over his face, my people if you no get money don't rush into marriage, and before you do seek the face of God, some marriages can be bad luck that can take one's life just like this one, many people today marry out of force and pressure at the end you die for it, most of these girls are possessed, this made me to remember MC Loph the igbo rapper who died on his way to his traditional wedding, I tell you the truth some girls are be bad luck while some can be Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Omo its been a while so i decided to check your post and noticed you hadn't been commenting. After a little digging, i heard you were banned.

Who had the infantry to ban you?

Effrontery.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by CharlesJok3r: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is very unfortunate.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's going to be a sad one, especially for the lady, who must have gone through a lot in the other room...
The stigma local people will show her before she gets another suitor is also in the cooler... Double wahala.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by emmyblow: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
What a tragedy to both family members. I felt for the lady, cos getting another husband will be like hell. Eyaaaaaaa chaiiiii
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by FameTouch(f): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
some people sense don expire...Is that the right thing to say or see...mtchewww
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Smony: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rip
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by missystephen: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
He was a cheerful and jovial fellow way back at Airtel. Rip Samuel.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by masterflowx(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Omo its been a while so i decided to check your post and noticed you hadn't been commenting. After a little digging, i heard you were banned.

Yes he was banned.
Moderators are after him because he's trying to spoil market for them.

can't go a day without reporting at least 7 people to them on this forum and his attitude toward other members of this forum is irritating them day in day out.

Early January, he reported me more than 10 times but they ignored him.

For your information, is now a Mr nobody here.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by masterflowx(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
rossi49ja:

Welcome back Mai Suya. A little bird said you have been off nairaland for a while because of UTME. How true is that? grin grin grin

He was banned.

Moderators showed him pepper.
Cc

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by masterflowx(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
post=87654052:
Rule 2 to be successful in life : Ignore foolish people

RIP Samuel.

So sad.

Take heart Helen.

God gat you sis.

Hahahahaha!
He have started again o.
See painment.
I can see that tears is coming down from your eyes as you're writing this.

No never see anything.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by SolexxBarry(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:
stop believing nonsense in this 21st century
What do you even know
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by masterflowx(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Roon9:

He's disturbed obviously

Cc
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by masterflowx(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Can you believe the dude calls himself 'we' like a legion. He has many demons.

The deranged dude marvels me though.

Hahahahaha!
Cc
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Jenny11905: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jamb utme 2020 candidates,with result witheld,result not yet out,poor result for upgrading or any other related issues pertaining to this year jamb..call/message mr.efeanyi 09069902331
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by madjune(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Gawd. See grammar.

Who had the infantry or effrontery to ban you?
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by rossi49ja(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Memphitz537:

I wish the ban was longer sef......
Now,stupidity has returned in full swing to Nairaland.... angry angry sad
I share your sentiments too bro. Dude is a nuisance here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.