Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (136172 Views)

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Situation001(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
post=87654052:
Rule 2 to be successful in life : Ignore foolish people

RIP Samuel.

So sad.

Take heart Helen.

God gat you sis.
u won't cease to impress me..

welcome back bruv/sis..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Lamanii22(f): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Topestbilly:
Bad news get grades, some can be really bad.

I swear man..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Situation001:

u won't cease to impress me..

welcome back bruv/sis..
Thanks bro.
Good to read from you.
Let us continue to keep safe at this Coronavirus time please.
May God continue to protect us and our family members.
Stay blessed.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Legendguru: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by rossi49ja(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
masterflowx:

He was banned.

Moderators showed him pepper.
Cc
Lol, i wish it was a life ban. Dude irritates me with his ubiquitous posts.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Situation001(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
post=87669312:
Thanks bro. Good to read from you. Let us continue to keep safe at this Coronavirus time please. May God continue to protect us and our family members. Stay blessed.
u too dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by paix(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Check the second picture, it's like the groom had a premonition of his death. He's pointing to the heavens.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by masterflowx(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
rossi49ja:
Lol, i wish it was a life ban. Dude irritates me with his ubiquitous posts.

wey no dey shame
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Emperor002: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
rip to d dead.dis is definately d work of spirit husband d are very jealous spirit
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Ravieloso: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
All these preparations....gone
All the dreams shared together.....gone
It's better imagined than experienced....
Ravieloso
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by bewla(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
rip
My say who will finish this job now
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by greatefa1011(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Terrible experience sis. God please grant her the fortitude to bear this ooo.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by olamakinde(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Omo its been a while so i decided to check your post and noticed you hadn't been commenting. After a little digging, i heard you were banned.

Who had the infantr[color=#000000][/color]y to ban you?
effrontery not infantry
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by olamakinde(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

Omo its been a while so i decided to check your post and noticed you hadn't been commenting. After a little digging, i heard you were banned.

Who had the [b][/b]infantry to ban you?
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Exodora: 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why is she looking like Simi
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by FineDragon(m): 2:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Sokosuji:
nobody has or owns the infantry ..you and I as Nigerians collectively own our army infantries.. Unless u meant effrontery in your write up?

Bro they corrected you and yet you are still trying to claim right, there is no harm in saying,
Thanks Noted!!!
God bless!!!!

And by the way am new to Nairaland?? Been a guest here for more than when nairaland still was using their former web page!! who can relate
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:25am On Mar 23, 2020
DateMynd44:
one nairaland with the moniker offpoint once said this.
na dat wan go put food 4 ur table tomorrow right?
Dis is ao some people miss their blessings in life.
Chooking mouth for wetin wey no concern dem.
Pity.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by totowunmido: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2020
DateMynd44:
window ko door ni
Btw which kind moniker be this?
Toto wunmido
which kind moniker be your own too? You want to date another man's wife abi? Magun is real o
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Coreyon: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2020
[s]
post=87681670:
na dat wan go put food 4 ur table tomorrow right?
Dis is ao some people miss their blessings in life.
Chooking mouth for wetin wey no concern dem.
Pity.
[/s]
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by kemika8989(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2020
sonofjos:
See earlier report here https://www.nairaland.com/5748225/groom-dies-wedding-day-jos

Pre Wedding Pics Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (including Sendforth)

Pics below
My own question who among d lady and d guy suspended d wedding
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Chochovini: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
sonofjos:
Others
.If not for one thing now, I would have love to seatch for this girl, seek for her hand in marriage, marry her off by her consent and heal her of this wound.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Correcto:
You are just a child. Must you say everything that enters you weak brain? Sorry, it is only natural for kids to say anything without thinking.

Only a fool will reply me... and i know u are a big fool. because u will still reply me again.

well, i don't have time for nonentity like u okay.
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
cbelzo:
bad energy..so na only dressing you see

i think sore... no human they there na grin
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
isaiahethan:

You could have get a designer out fit for them. Rubbish

Oyah go report me for buhari na... #idiot like u
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
oruma19:
fool!

ur left brain is bleeding thats why... #Laggard like u
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
silverkings:
You no well oo

see person wey well... oyah come treat me nah...

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
princemillla:

Is that all you can come out with? Shame on you

who be this one again.... gerrout jorh
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
sylve11:

Imagine wetin you get to comment! cool

show me wetin u get... abeg clear road jareh..make i see road pass
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
kengeorge2013:
how many dress did you buy for them. Iranu

Plenty.. go and ask them grin
Re: Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
sharena:

Do you even have sense?

Ewooool,,,, see nonentity dey ask question!!!
chaiiii nothing wey i no go read o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.