Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? (24362 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

When I say you should stop displaying signs of dullness you think I'm joking? how on earth can a free thinker, an atheist, say freewill is bullshit and a selfish concept? what makes you exercise your freedom to chose atheism? who is holding you back? but that doesn't stop God from existing and he hasn't killed you for chosing not to believe in his existence. So what makes freewill a charade now when you are exercising your own free will?

You didn't get the sarcasm.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Do u know there are cases of COVID-19 in Port Harcourt? I mean confirmed from a colleague in UPTH. Has it been reported a week after? There are many unreported cases everywhere

Lies until proven true.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Xbee007:
You didn't get the sarcasm.

Are you a Christian?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

The country you're calling shit hole hasn't recorded one death of an infected person receiving treatment whereas those in so called developed nations are dying in great numbers. A time will come when they will send their doctors here to learn how to treat viruses grin
how many people died in Europe when Africa was battling Ebola? if not of the foolishness of African leaders, there will be zero cases here and we will be going on with our daily life.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
he is a Muslim in disguise. i don't have any problem with criticising religious groups when they go wrong.

criticism is different from slandering.
Sorry, Seun is an atheist. His mods are who you should blame
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Make sure you don't murder any patients in your bid to prove your negativity about the country.

Contrary to what you theists believe, atheists have helped this world much more than religion. Its just that we don't hype it like theists
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

We are yet to have a death after treatment so what makes you still feel that they are more capable than we are? it's because you have been hynothized by their lies. Corona is in Nigeria already but I bet you it won't be an epidemic here.

God is teaching the world something, to me he's changing the order of things gradually
How on earth can Europe and America fall apart like this? unbelievable.

Someone can't be this stupid, you're just a troll.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Lies until proven true.
Below is a message from the doc in Port Harcourt.
He later tested positive

Copied.
Meanwhile we had a suspected case of corona virus that presented to the A/e this evening, the patient had a recent travel history from Houston on the 22nd of February. He fell ill while in lagos on the 28th b4 he now decided to come to ph and was seen at prime medical consultant. He actually walked into the A/E requesting to see a doctor. He was asked to take a card. There were multiple other presentations about the time, hence his waiting inside the consulting room for about 30mins. During the period the guy that brought him now showed the nurse a referral letter from prime with provisional diagnosis of corvid 19. The patient was asked to leave the A/e and infectious unit protocol was activated. His temperature at presentation was 40.1c, ofcourse the nurses refused to even measure or come near him. I had to collect latex our usual way, then ofcourse no face mask to do some clarking.
Dr Alasia Express surprised that prime could send the patient to upth, though they agree not to..cause the corvid unit is not ready. I wonder why the prime doctor will do such with all the numerous awareness on corvid handling and why we weren't informed that such a patient is headed this way
Eventually on the instruction of Alasia I had to send the patient home for self isolation or quarantine, while he promised that the public health department will visit him at home tomorrow.
I just had to share this incident,
We are at a very great risk in this department, let's always be careful as we dont really have any standard way of knowing what patient are presenting with. Let us not be counted as statistic, if anything happens, the hospital will continue to run without a blink.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Its a giant irony that this lady(assuming she's one) is blaming science for the world's problem, but is sending the message via one of the best inventions of science. Prolly using an iphone grin
I think she is just a troll, no one should be this unreasonable.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Xbee007:

I think she is just a troll, no one should be this unreasonable.
Bros, better believe she means it. Religion bleeps up a sane minds brain. Even Rev. King had supporters til he was hung for murder

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Sorry sweety. I'm a doctor, and there is nothing for us to teach them. I would bookmark this page til when the death toll starts mounting, and I would inform you. Just like I reminded your fellow zombie that said COVID-19 doesnt affect Christians
SheHe is a troll.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by XklusivGistBlog(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Go to the isolation centres in Lagos or Enugu, or wherever. In 3 days, you will join the first 30 cases in Nigeria.

GBY
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Sorry, Seun is an atheist. His mods are who you should blame
he is not an atheist.

atheist don't hate on a particular religion. an atheist won't lock up some thread with a Muslim oath.
I know one or more atheist in real life and they don't go about defending a particular religion while slandering the other.

seun is a Muslim. or his moderators added the oath?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:

Yo wont end well except you repent

but Shey all of us will end na abi?
what's worse than getting bombed to pieces by terrorists inside a church? or drowning in a flood because you didn't know how to go from Africa to Israel to hop on Noah's boat?
name a worse way to end. I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
he is not an atheist.

atheist don't hate on a particular religion. an atheist won't lock up some thread with a Muslim oath.
I know one or more atheist in real life and they don't go about defending a particular religion while slandering the other.

Before the thread was locked to non-muslims, the level of hatred from Christians on those threads was mindbogglingly high. It's extremely rare for you to see Muslims on Christian related thread doing same.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Lovelyn451(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Science is not a religion? Its just a field, work!! If u decide to believe in your work without a faith, fine, some people in the field combine their works with faith and they pray to God everyday for the knowledge to discover a cure for this epidemic so why the God mockery??
Xbee007:

Yes, there are. But the thing is, science and religion are mutually exclusive.
Science deals on testable facts while religion is based on faith.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Xbee007:

Before the thread was locked to non-muslims, the level of hatred from Christians on those threads was mindbogglingly high. It's extremely rare for you to see Muslims on Christian related thread doing same.
just check most negative thread about Christians on this nairaland; they were created by Muslims.

some them go on opening thread after thread about Christians. we are just wise enough to ignore them
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Xbee007:
Only a F00L says there is no God.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
just check most negative thread about Christians on this nairaland; they were created by Muslims
Created by ex-Christians actually.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Contrary to what you theists believe, atheists have helped this world much more than religion. Its just that we don't hype it like theists

Really? this comment should be moved to Joke section grin
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Xbee007:

Created by ex-Christians actually.
not ex Christians but Muslims.
Christians are wise enough to ignore them sometimes so they get the attention they seek.

a certain moniker Antichristians go about creating a Christian hating thread almost every hour
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
he is not an atheist.

Have you seen his posts before or his topics? Oga just park well
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Have you seen his posts before or his topics? Oga just park well
disguising himself to bring traffic here
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Science is not a religion? Its just a field, work!! If u decide to believe in your work without a faith, fine, some people in the field combine their works with faith and they pray to God everyday for the knowledge to discover a cure for this epidemic so why the God mockery??
And God gives them the knowledge for the cure?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
just check most negative thread about Christians on this nairaland; they were created by Muslims.

some them go on opening thread after thread about Christians. we are just wise enough to ignore them
Oga, stop being an idiot. Atheists open negative threads on Christians, and vice versa. Don't blame muslims
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by lepasharon(f): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
fortran12:

You must be Chinese.

Yes. And accept panku into your life, lest you experience death not only in this life, but in the next.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Oga, stop being an idiot. Atheists open negative threads on Christians, and vice versa. Don't blame muslims
I am done with you
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by phazotron(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Me I go o. Wasn't too happy cause service was short.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Really? this comment should be moved to Joke section grin
Lemme start with myself. As a physician, I have saved more lives than your god. In fact while your christian asses were sleeping, I was resuscitating dying patients. Yet I don't believe in your god.
Many atheists have contributed money to charity. Do u have any data otherwise?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
I am done with you
Same here
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by fortran12: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
lepasharon:

Yes. And accept panku into your life, lest you experience death not only in this life, but in the next.

There is no reference for that
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Lemme start with myself. As a physician, I have saved more lives than your god. In fact while your christian asses were sleeping, I was resuscitating dying patients. Yet I don't believe in your god.
Many atheists have contributed money to charity. Do u have any data otherwise?

You have saved more lives than God? let me inform you that a time will come when you won't be able to save your loved ones and yourself. You will lose function of body parts you currently use to save lives as you claim. You will be unable to function as you're functioning. When that time comes your physical weakness will make you second guess your stance on atheism. For now enjoy the deception you're living in

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Father Solomon Ukeyima Builds A House For A Widow In Benue State (Photos) / Nigerian Bishops: "All Church Hospitals Can Be Used For COVID-19 Patients" / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.