Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? (24364 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

He will surely show you that,He is the only one that ruleth in the affairs of men.The name of Him that you have challenged,same as was challenged by Goliath and He answered with His mightyness,will answer you.(Amen).

4 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by OGwales(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Hell NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Firstsonkingkin: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Is it free.. logging without Data? If not! Why not the church make it a free YouTube viewing for the less privilege
chloedogie:
Nope but I am in church at home. Logging on live to my church service. If you wish to join kindly click on the links below. The instruction was for everyone to join the service from home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Musvz9F0-0

http://www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming

Www.dciradio.org

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Moventist: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2020
You just don't have excuse. Are you not entering market, public transport yet to be band by the government ? Just say you are looking for excuse not to go to church instead of hinging on Corona virus

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Roon9(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Then why are you running away from dying? shouldn't Christians like you embrace the corona with both arms? why are they prohibiting worship and isolating since death is their gain?

Lols! I'm in church already bro. If you had half a brain you'd have known the directive is from the government. Moreso oga we enjoy submitting our 10% or even 100% to our pastors. I seriously wonder how it concerns your sorry life. You go about this space sounding like a broken record all to what end? Get a life bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Banee:

He will surely show you that,He is the only one that ruleth in the affairs of men.The name of Him that you have challenged,same as was challenged by Goliath and He answered with His mightyness,will answer you.(Amen).

tell him answer the world first. thousands are dying in Europe, our turn for naija go soon reach.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Luketen:
I'll attend online service.
hmm, u get data to waste sha
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by godkiller(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

Oga caps, you no longer type in capital letters, did the virus affect your fingers and key pad? undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by emmahoney(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2020
This is the right time for the Clergymen to start exercising their healing power preaching and not to start depending on science for solution.

They should just heal the infected people in Nigeria and later go to Italy to do the same. The world would be glad to see the potency of the so called healing power. This is a real life scenario that is capable of making the world to belief in this acclaimed divine healing power.

11 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:
grin

Me listening to Amy.....
grin
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2020
whytediamond:
Domi Radio... if you know, you know.
channel pls
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by chloedogie(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Firstsonkingkin:
Is it free.. logging without Data? If not! Why not the church make it a free YouTube viewing for the less privilege

If you use the radio one it is as good as free. Less data. Use the dciradio.org. God bless you.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2020
godkiller:

Oga caps, you no longer type in capital letters, did the virus affect your fingers and key pad? undecided
grin dat tin dey tire person Sha(to dey type in capital letters) undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by SEGLIZ: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As for me, God I'm so sorry I wunt be going.. This one they said 50 per church, b4 I reach church, 50 go don full.. Actually I am not scared of corona virus but since an order came from above that public gathering shud be limited, so I wunt be going.

RCCG in da house

Happy Sunday to you all!

Repping RCCG in the House.
Repping the entire body (family) of Christ.
Serving loading on my house.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2020
tuoyoojo:
I had planned to go o but I woke up rather late
#effect of pressing fone till late at nite grin

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Sultty(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As for me, God I'm so sorry I wunt be going.. This one they said 50 per church, b4 I reach church, 50 go don full.. Actually I am not scared of corona virus but since an order came from above that public gathering shud be limited, so I wunt be going.

RCCG in da house

Happy Sunday to you all!
I think ṣeun should restrict commenting on a Christian thread just like d Islam section. Let non Christians agree that Jesus is their lord and saviour

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by tuoyoojo(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Emmanuel226:
#effect of pressing fone till late at nite grin
Lol...guilty as charged
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by hakeem4(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2020
i know someone who went
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Me I go go oh,but na second service wink

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2020
simple250:
You guys want to start religious war again far ...when una go get sence ROME self they lock down ..
will u pls just shut up.
How many mosques wey Don close or limit their numbers since den??
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I will go to Church. There's no mass but I will hold my own private one
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Erickax(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2020
when coronavirus dy spread anyhow so. i wil beta worship god in my house
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2020
tuoyoojo:

Lol...guilty as charged
grin same tin with me,dats why am attending d second service
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Starhearts:

U be comedian
Meaning?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
we didn't see this type of thread on Friday.

are Christians the only one gathering for religious purposes in this country?
I tire oh,or is dis country only practicing one religion??
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Otunba80:
No grin
chai, make Covid-19 no come catch u for house oh cheesy
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Comedian2019: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2020
I don start my own church in my house. Tithe and offering collected and spent by me. No more money for daddy GOs

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Science created these problems then runs to God to solve them? if science humbles itself and seek God's face, he's a merciful God and will listen but science first needs to turn to God and seek His face.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Emmanuel226(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2020
EcoBrick:
It will be very risky and even dangerous to go to a crowded church service at this time. Using the outbreak in South Korea as a case study, only one person that took the virus to church and spread it there was responsible for 80% of the spread in that entire country.
wow shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / Atheism Is A Religion / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.