Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? (24363 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2020
ndcide:

Are you or any of your family members closely or distant, going to work or business place or any place of interest tomorrow?

If so, are they mumu?

Wisdom is the principal thing. Get it and you won't just say anything, anywhere.

God bless you

Unless your said work or business place gathers crowd. Then na you be mumu
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2020
StPete:

Over sabi

God bless you
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by kaziblake(f): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2020
I’m at church right now.,Our pastor refused to lock church o
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by aragon4realz(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Fortuna2:
In my church, priests wash up before distributing communions.
keep taking chances...it's better to forgot Communion for today
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by StPete: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

God bless you

And you too sweetheart
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Sterope:
More Christians on Nairaland than Muslims. Also, no one asked this question on Friday.

HARYOMIDE1994 who I think is a Muslim just confirmed to me he created a similar thread on Friday but the mod did not move it to front page
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by incogni2o: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

All the major religions in the world have all lost their voices. They're isolating and hiding, begging science for the medicine, instead of trusting in their prayers?

"If prayers worked, Ambulances will be driving to Churches instead of Hospitals".

All these are your personal presumptions.

If you don't understand somethings, just keep quiet and stop displaying your stupidity in public.

God gave us Knowledge to use in other to find solutions.

God for real answers Prayers, but it comes with Faith(which is entirely different from logic and evidence Heb 11:1) and there are levels of Faith.

If we have knowledge and don't use it, thats left to us.

You come here writing cos you understand some basic things in life not knowing you are very ignorant of so many others.

Have you even heard of the conspiracy it is some other malevolent scientists that released this virus of a thing? Even if it turns out untrue. I am very sure it is very much plausible.

You always forget the basic question about evil in the World.

Go and read about the eugenics concept them Rockefeller, Bill gates and the Likes beleive in.

Your obsinate mind will eventually lead you to destruction if you don't change.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CHIGIM: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2020
stevmatt15:
Corona is too small to stop me from going to see my God in His Temple and Tabernacle.
na this mentality of us dey cause problem for us
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by MERCHANDISER: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

All the major religions in the world have all lost their voices. They're isolating and hiding, begging science for the medicine, instead of trusting in their prayers?

"If prayers worked, Ambulances will be driving to Churches instead of Hospitals".
China was
so much becoming focused on ruling the World,
dominating
former World powers. Even China President never deny
there
is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China. Everybody knows that
this very deadly version of the Virus leaked/originated
from
the lab that was tweaking it to use BioWeapon.
This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED
IN
A LAB INVITRO
Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY
MADE
VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything
possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed
work when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody
will
claim responsible for it because the thing is already Bio
WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS...
Go and read "the eyes of darkness"

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Don't mind them, as I speak a mosque is on loud speaker!!!

Yet they hardly mention them when it comes to noise pollution undecided
nairaland agenda against Christianity

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mirage1(f): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2020
A nearby church held service today, but they didn't make use of microphones nor drums or other instruments. A really quiet service for which I was really grateful for.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by incogni2o: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As for me, God I'm so sorry I wunt be going.. This one they said 50 per church, b4 I reach church, 50 go don full.. Actually I am not scared of corona virus but since an order came from above that public gathering shud be limited, so I wunt be going.

RCCG in da house

Happy Sunday to you all!

Yes, I am in church.

We are not up to 50.

Benefit of local church.

Deeper Life
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by richPHAROAH: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Because science created the deadly virus
their god should be above science na
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by SEGLIZ: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Oya, wonderful one.. May God accept our prayers

Amen.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Ohiozoje(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2020
Yes I am going to church.
God is with me always.
Hallelujah
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

The church isn’t and has never been the 1st line of dealing with medical situations even in the Bible. Most of the people healed in the Bible has go for treatment from regular medicine, doctors, physicians and traditional healers b4 finding healing from God bt faith.

When ur hungry do u pray for food to appear in ur belly or u look for food to buy and eat

Let’s use our heads and think and stop imagining funny stuffs the Bible never said.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I trust in Jehova Almighty He has never failed me before this corona virus won't touch me it will be a story for me besides I will continue to go to church.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Any Living faith church (winners chapel) Akure in the house? I didn't go, but i want to know the mode of worship now and service schedule.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by SweetJoystick(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Church is not closed, it's the building that is closed. I am the Church and I remain opened!

Before now, Dominion City under the leadership of Rev. David Ogbueli has always taught / trained us on Disciple making movements, Church & Cell Planting, Group of 12 (G12) to prepare us for times like this hence we are not taken unaware.

We are not sad but rather happy to be commited to be part of out satellite churches and cells which are not up to the restricted number given by the Lagos state government.

While all this is going on, we will continue to observe personal hygiene and safety measures at all level even as we continue to trust God for the answer to our prayers for the eradication of the virus globally and the strengthening of all governments, institutions and all personnel involved in combating this scourge.

Remain confident that "GOD WILL KEEP IN PERFECT PEACE HE WHOSE MIND STAYS UPON HIM" Isaiah 26:3.

If you worship at Dominion City or seeking a church to worship, please locate the nearest satellite or cell church closer to you. If you have the means, you can view live too.

JOIN US LIVE on all Digital and social media platforms

Facebook- dominioncityhq
Twitter- dominioncityhq
Instagram- dominioncityhq_HQ
YouTube- dominion city

God Bless You.
Shile.

If i slap you with prick you go dey alright
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by god666: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2020
The power of corona is bigger than God....
Argue with your keypad...

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by PlanBIncome(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2020
Your GOs and Imams won't visit you at the isolation centers o.

Borrow yourself brain abeg. SMH

#COVIDー19

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Ohiozoje:
God is with me always.
Hallelujah

If u have/must go to church to worship God u are not yet a Christian, u are a religious man.

The current church concept is Smtn I’m still trying to find out how Biblically right it is cos it has been turned into smtnelse. I’m sorry to say.

I’m believing gathering together is to encourage one another majorly and help one another bt these days there’s very little genuine helping and more of smtnelse I don’t know what it is yet bt I think it’s more of religion.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Viciheaka:

I trust in Jehova Almighty He has never failed me before this corona virus won't touch me it will be a story for me besides I will continue to go to church.

Go to the isolation centres in Lagos or Enugu, or wherever. In 3 days, you will join the first 30 cases in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by victorian(f): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2020
I'm at home.

For me? God is everywhere, even right here in my home.

I have realised over the years, all man for himself. It's only God that saves. And my God is right here with me. His spirit moves.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by surgebitcoin(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Yes.I have no fear of Corona virus cowards can stay at home if they like.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by oloyetomoye: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Where else do we go? God is the only hope we have as a Nation. All our problems are beyond the capacity of our political leaders.

I was in church this morning and to my surprise, the church has more educative and encouraging information that the FG.

Church is the solution centre o.

Take cover in the Name of Jesus.

Take 3dosages of Psalms 91 and 121, Rev. 12:11 as many times daily. No side effect. And Corona Virus fears the Name of Jesus Christ.

God will spare Nigeria for the sake of His own.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Diiiamoond: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2020
No
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by GODWIN78(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2020
This is the exact time for church,s thet proclaime signs and wonder,s to act,or they are all fake.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by deebrain(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Just back from church service.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by JayPeeOham: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I just pity you and your ignorance!!!...SMH
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by donMIG(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Just returnin
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2020
I dinnor go joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Bishops: "All Church Hospitals Can Be Used For COVID-19 Patients" / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / Atheism Is A Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.