Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? (24358 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Hisduchess(f): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Antichristus:

Hope you got it.

You are an antichrist,I have no talks with you

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Stupidity is really a religion thing.
From your statement, god made Capslock and knew his plan for him(Capslock) is he's gonna be an atheist. And he's also giving Capslock freewill to be an atheist. Whoa, these Christians are really something.
As for those going to church today, no problem. I wont put my life on the line to treat any shitholer, since y'all have the blood of jesus which is stronger than any anti-virus(At least that's what the COZA Twitter page said). I have already warned my siblings about going to church or large assemblies. If they come down and die from the virus, they won't see me at their burial. I can't die for other people's stupidity. And to think this exact scenario played out in Italy where they all ignored the virus and were going to Mass and wherever til its now decimating them. Even the Pope wasn't spared. Yet shitholers want learn.

Lol atheist are afraid to die because to you all life has no meaning, everything begins and ends here. You have no future hope that's why you atheists are cowards and you're trying to project your fears on us who are believers. No matter how much you try to evade it, one day it will get you grin it's worse when you have no hope of eternity. This is why we urge you to give your lives to Christ, I can't think of any harm it will cause if you believe, you'll have hope of eternal life it's far better than running around like Cockroaches always scared at the slightest abnormally

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by kabukabu50(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Lol atheist are afraid to die because to you all life has no meaning, everything begins and ends here. You have no future hope that's why you atheists are cowards and you're trying to project your fears on us who are believers. No matter how much you try to evade it, one day it will get you grin it's worse when you have no hope of eternity. This is why we urge you to give your lives to Christ, I can't think of any harm it will cause if you believe, you'll have hope of eternal life it's far better than running around like Cockroaches always scared at the slightest abnormally

No one in Italy is going to Church today, their hospitals are overrun, they have run out of places to bury their dead.

Part of being a Christian is being considerate to your other people and not being selfish.

Last time I checked God isn't a place.

It's not about being afraid, it's all about making sure everyone is safe.

Nigeria cannot withstand an epidemic that has countries with the best medical care, literally falling apart. If an outbreak occurs there, it's a guaranteed disaster.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
kabukabu50:

No one in Italy is going to Church today, their hospitals are overrun, they have run out of places to bury their dead.

Part of being a Christian is being considerate to your other people and not being selfish.

Nigeria cannot withstand an epidemic that has countries with the best medical care, literally falling apart. If an outbreak occurs there, it's a guaranteed disaster.

We are yet to have a death after treatment so what makes you still feel that they are more capable than we are? it's because you have been hynothized by their lies. Corona is in Nigeria already but I bet you it won't be an epidemic here.

God is teaching the world something, to me he's changing the order of things gradually
How on earth can Europe and America fall apart like this? unbelievable.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Has scientists ever owned up to creating a virus before? gullible followers
You are reasoning as if scientists are one united body who think, reason and speak with one voice.

If you have one single proof that the virus was engineered, please provide it. Links are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SEUN
Matter of fact, in Seun's Holy book he gave a detailed explanation how he did it. Y'all should check it out

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Xbee007:

You are reasoning as if scientists are one united body who think, reason and speak with one voice.

If you have one single proof that the virus was engineered, please provide it. Links are welcome.

Did you dismiss Contagion as fiction?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

What are you talking about? The movie?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Before COVID-19, there was prolly no harm in donating my life to Christ(except maybe the occasional fleecing from my pastor).But now, its quite dangerous, cos I have to share the same location with peeps that don't believe in science and the numerous anti-COVID-19 measures. So I could easily get infected.
I remember when COVID-19 started, one dude in Nairaland was beating his chest that it doesn't afflict Christian, but Chinese unbelievers( the thread is still around in the Religion section). I reminded him one of the first patients is a Chinese colleague(a doctor) who happens to be a Christian. Now not only is the doctor dead, but the virus has decimated both Christians and non-christians. Yet shitholers somehow believe they are immune. And I sometimes wonder the magnitude of stupidity that can fit into their brain. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by lagdmark(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
I wonder why some people will make a statement like: Thank God for science, that Christianity is a sham. Does it mean that there are no Christians who are scientists?.does it mean Christians are not supposed to do technological researches.

Are you one of those that believee that Christianity is in a war with scientific technology. Please note that there are many Christian Professors of mathematics, science and technology in various universities all over the world.
Jesus desciples weren't all illiterates, there were and still are educated professionals among them.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by lepasharon(f): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
gbengadada2004:

Please tell them o. I wonder the type of Christian we have these days. Why do many of these so called Christian take delight in giving unbelievers opportunity to blaspheme the name of the Lord?

In what ways does "are you going to church today" ? Blasphemy god?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
kabukabu50:

With our healthcare in tatters(I know this fact cos I'm a physician) coupled with the mass stupidity I'm seeing here on nairaland, we're guaranteed of a disaster in this shit hole.
Unless of course we managed to battle it. Of which the Christians would attribute the victory to the Lord grin
Then the pastors would be smiling to the bank � with the offerings and tithes, after offering nothing during the pandemic and telling its members to use hand sanitizers and masks.The funny thing is no pastor is talking about miracles. From Adeboye to Oyedepo. Its an alien word now. Oh the irony grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by lepasharon(f): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
fortran12:

Who created man?

Panku
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

We are yet to have a death after treatment so what makes you still feel that they are more capable than we are? it's because you have been hynothized by their lies. Corona is in Nigeria already but I bet you it won't be an epidemic here.

God is teaching the world something, to me he's changing the order of things gradually
How on earth can Europe and America fall apart like this? unbelievable.

The truth is either the press would under-report deaths or it would be hidden or ignored. Do u know how many suspected cases that I have seen, that are not reported?
Lol � Shitholers feeling like Supermen and women
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Xbee007:

Its a giant irony that this lady(assuming she's one) is blaming science for the world's problem, but is sending the message via one of the best inventions of science. Prolly using an iphone grin

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Lol � this woman �. So Contagion now is reality? I always knew Christians are barmy. Must be a gas their pastors release in church
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
lagdmark:
I wonder why some people will make a statement like: Thank God for science, that Christianity is a sham. Does it mean that there are no Christians who are scientists?.does it mean Christians are not supposed to do technological researches.

Are you one of those that believee that Christianity is in a war with scientific technology. Please note that there are many Christian Professors of mathematics, science and technology in various universities all over the world.
Jesus desciples weren't all illiterates, there were and still are educated professionals among them.

Bros it would help you to do a lil research yourself. Science has always been enemy with religion from time immemorial. Ever wondered how illuminati started? Please research
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

The truth is either the press would under-report deaths or it would be hidden or ignored. Do u know how many suspected cases that I have seen, that are not reported?
Lol � Shitholers feeling like Supermen and women

Another hynothized person. You think if people are dying of corona virus in Nigeria government can hide it? you don't know this country well enough

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by benedictac(f): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Antichristus:

Congratulations for getting it

I'm too fortified in Christ to get it. Back to you
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Before COVID-19, there was prolly no harm in donating my life to Christ(except maybe the occasional fleecing from my pastor).But now, its quite dangerous, cos I have to share the same location with peeps that don't believe in science and the numerous anti-COVID-19 measures. So I could easily get infected.
I remember when COVID-19 started, one dude in Nairaland was beating his chest that it doesn't afflict Christian, but Chinese unbelievers( the thread is still around in the Religion section). I reminded him one of the first patients is a Chinese colleague(a doctor) who happens to be a Christian. Now not only is the doctor dead, but the virus has decimated both Christians and non-christians. Yet shitholers somehow believe they are immune. And I sometimes wonder the magnitude of stupidity that can fit into their brain. SMH undecided

The country you're calling shit hole hasn't recorded one death of an infected person receiving treatment whereas those in so called developed nations are dying in great numbers. A time will come when they will send their doctors here to learn how to treat viruses grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by dallyemmy: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
we didn't see this type of thread on Friday.

are Christians the only one gathering for religious purposes in this country?

Na so ooo!
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by fortran12: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
lepasharon:

Panku
You must be Chinese.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by kullozone(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
jayson87:
No

Fellow Christians read this

Isaiah 26:20 (RSV) Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past

Even bible supports self isolation and social distancing

Because of Corona virus, una don locate cowardice inside bible sharp sharp...

Una wehdone oh!
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
I went to church today, service was great.
you sound like a typical rccg idiot as if convid started in a church.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by gbagyiza: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
stevmatt15:
Corona is too small to stop me from going to see my God in His Temple and Tabernacle.

Oh! I wonder how some so-called Christians take Christianity. U mean God is not everywhere? You are saying that you only find him In the building.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mirage1:
A nearby church held service today, but they didn't make use of microphones nor drums or other instruments. A really quiet service for which I was really grateful for.
I'm sure Corona is grateful as well.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Another hynothized person. You think if people are dying of corona virus in Nigeria government can hide it? you don't know this country well enough

Do u know there are cases of COVID-19 in Port Harcourt? I mean confirmed from a colleague in UPTH. Has it been reported a week after? There are many unreported cases everywhere
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by kullozone(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
we didn't see this type of thread on Friday.

are Christians the only one gathering for religious purposes in this country?

I insult and criticize Christians a lot lol... but Seun's own is on another level. I think he has a personal vendetta against you guys sha.
He doesn't do same when it comes to Islam or other religions (which are also fake, and deserve same treatment he gives the Christians). Muslims on the other hand enjoy a special spot in his Forum though.

Bias....
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
oloyetomoye:
Where else do we go? God is the only hope we have as a Nation. All our problems are beyond the capacity of our political leaders.

I was in church this morning and to my surprise, the church has more educative and encouraging information that the FG.

Church is the solution centre o.

Take cover in the Name of Jesus.

Take 3dosages of Psalms 91 and 121, Rev. 12:11 as many times daily. No side effect. And Corona Virus fears the Name of Jesus Christ.

God will spare Nigeria for the sake of His own.
It's this type of reasoning that made COVID-19 spread out of hand in South Korea and Iran.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

The country you're calling shit hole hasn't recorded one death of an infected person receiving treatment whereas those in so called developed nations are dying in great numbers. A time will come when they will send their doctors here to learn how to treat viruses grin
Sorry sweety. I'm a doctor, and there is nothing for us to teach them. I would bookmark this page til when the death toll starts mounting, and I would inform you. Just like I reminded your fellow zombie that said COVID-19 doesnt affect Christians

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
kullozone:

I insult and criticize Christians a lot lol... but Seun's own is on another level. I think he has a personal vendetta against you guys sha.
He doesn't do same when it comes to Islam or other religions (which are also fake, and deserve same treatment he gives the Christians). Muslims on the other hand enjoy a special spot in his Forum though.

Bias....
he is a Muslim in disguise. i don't have any problem with criticising religious groups when they go wrong.

criticism is different from slandering.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
jaephoenix:

Sorry sweety. I'm a doctor, and there is nothing for us to teach them. I would bookmark this page til when the death toll starts mounting, and I would inform you. Just like I reminded your fellow zombie that said COVID-19 doesnt affect Christians

Make sure you don't murder any patients in your bid to prove your negativity about the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Father Solomon Ukeyima Builds A House For A Widow In Benue State (Photos) / Nigerian Bishops: "All Church Hospitals Can Be Used For COVID-19 Patients" / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.