Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? (24361 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by DropsMic(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2020
stevmatt15:

Everybody knows that
And I believe you are not telling us to stop going to church?

The God who found the church is never stupid

Only a stupid person uses "God and stupidity" in one sentence .. God have mercy on your soul

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by UkwuGang: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2020
ukwugang:
It will be very risky and even dangerous to go to a crowded church service at this time. Using the outbreak in South Korea as a case study, only one person that took the virus to church and spread it there was responsible for 80% of the spread in that entire country.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You're wrong, quit sounding like a dullard. God gave all the free will to do what we want, that's why some evil people chose to kill, just like scientists that chose to create deadly viruses so that they can make money from the antidote . Scientists are greedy bastards who have chosen to use their knowledge to create deadly diseases through viral viruses just to make money. The world today is ruined because of science, science is the root of all world problems

Just wow! Science has benefited the world more in ways that religion can never will.

Again, when the vaccine is eventually found, it will be made free so no one benefits from it.

And you keep repeating, like a broken record, that this virus was engineered. Meanwhile, reputable scientists from all over the world have studied and mapped the genome of this virus and concluded that it wasn't engineered, rather it made a leap from bat to pangolin and then to human. Right now, only morons keep repeating that it was engineered. And you are one of them, I'm not sorry to break it to you.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by andrewbaba44: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Science created these problems then runs to God to solve them? if science humbles itself and seek God's face, he's a merciful God and will listen but science first needs to turn to God and seek His face.

Why can’t you children of God seek his face ?

You are waiting for science ?

Confused set of people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by gbengadada2004(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
we didn't see this type of thread on Friday.

are Christians the only one gathering for religious purposes in this country?

Please tell them o. I wonder the type of Christian we have these days. Why do many of these so called Christian take delight in giving unbelievers opportunity to blaspheme the name of the Lord?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Lovelyn451(f): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Are there no Christians and muslims among these scientist?
CAPSLOCKED:
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

All the major religions in the world have all lost their voices. They're isolating and hiding, begging science for the medicine, instead of trusting in their prayers?

"If prayers worked, Ambulances will be driving to Churches instead of Hospitals".
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2020
stinggy:

Your body is his temple

Prophet, where is tabernacle?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2020
ayokunl:

It's evidence u don't have God. Having God and having Corona is far better than not having God and not having Corona. I don't wish u Corona, but I wish u know and have God. You need to know that Corona is God's message to the world to turn unto God who alone can save and deliver her
In other words, we should go to church, mosques and other religious houses more to solve this crisis. We can even tell the scientists to stop their work and join us in prayer hoping that this "merciful God" will finally pity us.

Wow, how very reasonable of you!

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2020
Bucknor79:
..... re u for real..??... dis generation has lost it....
Nah, this generation is waking up and breaking the shackles of mental slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
Just got back from service
Wow, clap for yourself. We are all in this together.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Xbee007(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Are there no Christians and muslims among these scientist?
Yes, there are. But the thing is, science and religion are mutually exclusive.
Science deals on testable facts while religion is based on faith.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Go to the isolation centres in Lagos or Enugu, or wherever. In 3 days, you will join the first 30 cases in Nigeria.
grin I pity your ignorance and lack of Encounter with God if God sends me to such place I will go but know this CAPSLOCKED you are fulfilling Gods words to the core and that is y u remain Gods servant but I pray you become a worker of righteousness not of inquity,blasphemy and corruption
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by hahn(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
stevmatt15:
Corona is too small to stop me from going to see my God in His Temple and Tabernacle.

Take a picture of your god and post in here please.

Thank you in advance

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by dontrulee: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

All the major religions in the world have all lost their voices. They're isolating and hiding, begging science for the medicine, instead of trusting in their prayers?

"If prayers worked, Ambulances will be driving to Churches instead of Hospitals".
Obviously, you're right.
God is almighty and all powerful in heaven but very incompetent on Earth. on Earth he is a weakling and there is a reason for it.
why is it that God wouldn't proof his awesomeness or full authority on Earth? why doesn't he answers prayers?
it is because while he is in control of heaven
he gave the earth to men to be in charge( he only intervenes in some rare cases and that's obviously through humans too) so if there are no humans willing to work for him, he cannot enforce his will and that's what the devil is trying to do, but there will always be one man who is in right standing with God. That's why the devil hasn't won yet.
well, I don't believe in God and the devil they are the inventions of men.
let me stop here for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
dontrulee:

Obviously, you're right.
God is almighty and all powerful in heaven but very incompetent on Earth. on Earth he is a weakling and there is a reason for it.
why is it that God wouldn't proof his awesomeness or full authority on Earth? why doesn't he answers prayers?
it is because while he is in control of heaven
he gave the earth to men to be in charge( he only intervenes in some rare cases and that's obviously through humans too) so if there are no humans willing to work for him, he cannot enforce his will and that's what the devil is trying to do, but there will always be one man who is in right standing with God. That's why the devil hasn't won yet.
well, I don't believe in God and the devil they are the inventions of men.
let me stop here for now

This is the stupidest thing I've seen this year (so far).

4 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Hisduchess(f): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Just came back from 10:am mass here in Anambra
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by benedictac(f): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'm just coming back from church
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
I went to church. I owe coro no apology
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Xbee007:

Just wow! Science has benefited the world more in ways that religion can never will.

Again, when the vaccine is eventually found, it will be made free so no one benefits from it.

And you keep repeating, like a broken record, that this virus was engineered. Meanwhile, reputable scientists from all over the world have studied and mapped the genome of this virus and concluded that it wasn't engineered, rather it made a leap from bat to pangolin and then to human. Right now, only morons keep repeating that it was engineered. And you are one of them, I'm not sorry to break it to you.

Has scientists ever owned up to creating a virus before? gullible followers
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Antichristus: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
tuoyoojo:
I had planned to go o but I woke up rather late

grin grin grin grin grin I hear you.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I can count about 4 echoing around me. That's not my problem.
I'm going to be welcoming friends and family with my face mask because to die for another person's stupidity is not how I imagined it.
lol
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Antichristus: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
benedictac:
I'm just coming back from church

Congratulations for getting it
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Antichristus: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hisduchess:
Just came back from 10:am mass here in Anambra

Hope you got it.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by fortran12: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Who created man?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I know you're Christian and blinded by doctrine so there's nothing here for you to see. But I think it is important for you to change your name from mizwisdom because you're not wise at all, a dullard is more useful than you will ever be.

How can we have "freewill" when God made a perfect plan? this is a silly Christian excuse to absolve God of any blame when things go wrong.
There's even a song for this.... "when Jesus says no, nobody can say yes".

This means for all that we do with our "freewill", no matter how wrong, including things like killing innocent small children and bombing families inside churches in northern Nigeria, they simply happen because Jesus has said "yes".

if you truly believe in "freewill", why is it that when someone does evil, the person is blamed and arrested and even killed. but when we do good, such as a doctor performing successful operations, or a philanthropist or good Samaritan does good, we hardly praise these people. we always thank God for a successful flight, or successful operation, or successful this and that, and not thanking the pilots, doctors and other humans who supposedly acted with their "freewill"?

do you know that while we're blaming scientists for this virus, because of freewill, we're already thanking God for the cure and survival rate instead of thinking about all the humans who worked round the clock with their "freewill" to make this happen?

FREEWILL is a bullshit and selfish concept invented to prevent God from judgement, and blame mere humans for all of God's mistakes and insufficiency.

When I say you should stop displaying signs of dullness you think I'm joking? how on earth can a free thinker, an atheist, say freewill is bullshit and a selfish concept? what makes you exercise your freedom to chose atheism? who is holding you back? but that doesn't stop God from existing and he hasn't killed you for chosing not to believe in his existence. So what makes freewill a charade now when you are exercising your own free will?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Righteousness89(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Praise GOD! I am Just got Home From Church..

Awesome Service!!

Those that Trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion that cannot be Moved...
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by dontrulee: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

This is the stupidest thing I've seen this year (so far).
Folks like you can't understand because you're not enlightened.
There are loads of scriptures for folks like you but it may not change you because you don't believe the Bible.
The Bible is God's secret code message to humanity but humanity misinterpreted his message. That's what is causing a lot of confusion today.
I am Christ in full... 100%
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Mizwisdom(f): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=freethinker01 post=87658242] /quote]

Yours shows evidence of your insecurities.
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by jaephoenix(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

When I say you should stop displaying signs of dullness you think I'm joking? how on earth can a free thinker, an atheist, say freewill is bullshit and a selfish concept? what makes you exercise your freedom to chose atheism? who is holding you back? but that doesn't stop God from existing and he hasn't killed you for chosing not to believe in his existence. So what makes freewill a charade now when you are exercising your own free will?

Stupidity is really a religion thing.
From your statement, god made Capslock and knew his plan for him(Capslock) is he's gonna be an atheist. And he's also giving Capslock freewill to be an atheist. Whoa, these Christians are really something.
As for those going to church today, no problem. I wont put my life on the line to treat any shitholer, since y'all have the blood of jesus which is stronger than any anti-virus(At least that's what the COZA Twitter page said). I have already warned my siblings about going to church or large assemblies. If they come down and die from the virus, they won't see me at their burial. I can't die for other people's stupidity. And to think this exact scenario played out in Italy where they all ignored the virus and were going to Mass and wherever til its now decimating them. Even the Pope wasn't spared. Yet shitholers want learn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
fortran12:

Who created man?
SEUN

4 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Father Solomon Ukeyima Builds A House For A Widow In Benue State (Photos) / Nigerian Bishops: "All Church Hospitals Can Be Used For COVID-19 Patients" / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.