Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? (24366 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by AmazingELixir: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2020
stevmatt15:
Corona is too small to stop me from going to see my God in His Temple and Tabernacle.

undecided undecided

These are the kind of people that cause problems everywhere, why not go to the quarantine centre and test your faith since the virus is too small for you... you think God has time for ignorant people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by destinychildolu(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2020
I am surprised seeing over 200 in the church

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Kylekent59: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Partial mods. Mine wasn't brought to Fp

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Jamesrock(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Y’all motherfuckers, avoid large crowd nau

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by slimanyd: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
As for me, God I'm so sorry I wunt be going.. This one they said 50 per church, b4 I reach church, 50 go don full.. Actually I am not scared of corona virus but since an order came from above that public gathering shud be limited, so I wunt be going.

RCCG in da house

Happy Sunday to you all!

On my way already

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by sojayy(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2020
tuoyoojo:
I had planned to go o but I woke up rather late

Yimu @ 8am...lol
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by simple250: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Lostz:
we didn't see this type of thread on Friday

Dont mind the OP and the MOD that pushed it to front page ...

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2020
EcoBrick:
It will be very risky and even dangerous to go to a crowded church service. Using the outbreak in South Korea as a case study, only one person that took the virus to church and spread it there was responsible for 80% of the spread in that entire country.
what about China, the atheist state?

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by foreshore(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=godfrey01 post=87654829][/quote]

Am on my way to Church. The cure to Corona virus is not by abstaining from service to God

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Brunicekid(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Yes, am going to Church THIS MORNING by God's Grace.

As Psalm 91:7 says, even if a thousand falls at my side or ten thousand at my right side, it will NEVER come near me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by NubaVertigo(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Please don't go. God would rather have you save a life than spread germs. Maybe you're a good Christian, okay, but the person next to you may not, and may fall sick

5 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Phreeze99(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2020
na 20 sef for my side ooo...batch 4 na im i dey
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2020
simple250:
You guys want to start religious war again far ...when una go get sence ROME self they lock down ..

No mind Dem!
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by digitalman2811(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Last last churches didn't help

6 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by otokx(m): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2020
No corona in Port Harcourt so going to church cool

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by tuoyoojo(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2020
sojayy:

Yimu @ 8am...lol

Was planning on going to first service because fewer people would be expected.... But u know how early morning sleep dey be....lol
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by EnterpriseMan: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2020
To do what?
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by nazablossom(f): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
Partial mods. Mine wasn't brought to Fp

Is there any monetary value attached to it?

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

Petty. I would've said one or two things, but I can assure you that this "unchangeable changer" God will answer this question in due time.

The most amazing part? He's so merciful. You're like a lost sheep who doesn't know its left or right. And that's fine! That's why he'll first of all allow grace take its cause in your life first.

PS: JUST SO YOU KNOW, HE'S A CONSUMING FIRE. You're no match for him. You're like a puff of breath. You're sand, ash n water. It takes 2weeks before a human of transforms into this after death.

Your choice! Your way!

8 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Dangrace01: 8:28am On Mar 22, 2020
So we have been fooled after all.

People are going to church here in imo state playing football having fun
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Smartfix: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2020
No, I am not going to church today because of a reason I am not willing to share. Coronavirus can't stop me from serving my God, no it won't. I exist by his grace.

In another news,

Car owners and drivers, you may be interested in my signature. Yeah, you surely hope to contact me soon. (Sample pics on my thread)
Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Roon9(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
What is the importance of "an almighty unchangeable changer" God, if he cannot solve simple real life matters?

To die is gain in Christianity bro!
Joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Originality007: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Apostolic Faith Mission, we are watching online
Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Starhearts: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Fortuna2:
Yes, I've gone and I'm back. Very few persons in church. My church is taking precautionary measures, just three persons on a pew and no handshakes. Communion is no longer placed on the tongue but the palms. May God heal the world, Amen.

U be comedian

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by richPHAROAH: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Bleep christians and all religions people. why cant adeboye and oyedepo stop it

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by 77up(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2020
stevmatt15:
Corona is too small to stop me from going to see my God in His Temple and Tabernacle.
The way people of your type will spread this virus with your blind fate and over religious nature no be here . Well , we are in for it together, pls go to church,come back and go to lekki and elegusi beach don't forget to tour all the malls on your way ,crown it together with public busses ok, you fit even branch some functions sef , we go de alright laslas.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2020
Roon9:

To die is gain in Christianity bro!
Joke is on you

Then why are you running away from dying? shouldn't Christians like you embrace the corona with both arms? why are they prohibiting worship and isolating since death is their gain?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Karleb(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2020
A pastor invited me this morning, I told him no politely. Even though there is a few token involved but this virus no dey fear holy spirit..

Better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by ikcid: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2020
I'm currently in church seated all by myself in a long pew.

Social distancing in practice wink

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=DenreleDave post=87654790]As for me, God I'm so sorry I wunt be going.. This one they said 50 per church, b4 I reach church, 50 go don full.. Actually I am not scared of corona virus but since an order came from above that public gathering shud be limited, so I wunt be going.

RCCG in da house

So you're an RCCG member and you go About spewing trash. SMH

1 Like

Re: Christians, Are You Going To Church Today? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Isaacmacdon:

[s]Petty. I would've said one or two things, but I can assure you that this "unchangeable changer" God will answer this question in due time.

The most amazing part? He's so merciful. You're like a lost sheep who doesn't know its left or right. And that's fine! That's why he'll first of all allow grace take its cause in your life first.

PS: JUST SO YOU KNOW, HE'S A CONSUMING FIRE. You're no match for him. You're like a puff of breath. You're sand, ash n water. It takes 2weeks before a human of transforms into this after death.

Your choice! Your way![/s]

9 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / Atheism Is A Religion / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.