Stats: 3,155,839 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me (19826 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Sex With My Sugar Mummy Has Landed Me In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by movingclouds(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
unibenakpos:
in Africa the goal is to get married and raise kids, we want to be 38 when our children are leaving the university. As for me, I'm too patient to run into anything i cant afford, i wont get married until i can afford to do so simple. I'm even eyeing age 40 for marriage
You got that bro.. We think having kids is the main thing in a marriage. Even an average African would think too much of "Ounje omo"...
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by biddostandard: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:
Look for already working ladies now. They plenty wey dey find husband. Some are even ready to share bills with any man that is down for marriage.
are u for real?
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by rosemary21(f): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Change the kinda girls you date maybe it might help.moreover there is no time that is late for marriage.take your time cos you gonna be doing that for life biko don't rush into it.

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by drealcivilceno(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
WhatIf:
Another man food is another man poison.

I don't have a job when I met my wife, I am a hustler when I gave birth to my first daughter and my second son. Still, up till now, I don't have a stable job, my first daughter will sit for her W.A.E.C this year in one of the best private secondary school in Ijebu-Ode. What If I tell you I am living in my own house, will you believe?
What pains me most is that I got this knowledge very late, but All glory be to God.

Guy share some of your knowledge with me, abeg.
No jokes.
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Rukkydelta(f): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
See Lamentations!! grin

A thread for broke guys.

Helinues Sarrki.

Are you rich yourself? undecided
And when does being broke becomes a crime

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Airborne02(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:
Look for already working ladies now. They plenty wey dey find husband. Some are even ready to share bills with any man that is down for marriage.
where are there
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Rukkydelta(f): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nice write up
Most guys come across good women but they feel not ready due to finance and funny thing most may spend years after not making the money. I have seen some aged guys regretting not settling down with the good woman they once had, one even said he told the girl to go and get married that he don't want to waste her time even though she was down to wait for him

Guys if you see a good woman right now old her tight o
And for the guys complaining of seeing gold digger up and down. You will keep seeing them until you desist from classy and flashy ladies

Good women are out there but they are few and not easily seen because they no sabi show themselves like slay Queen

Good luck guys cheesy

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by AfroKnight: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Ishilove:

You're probably looking in all the wrong places

You told him that and didn’t offer any advice. Sis, you’ve not helped him. Kindly drop a hint. grin
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by AfroKnight: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2020
fabiano09:
I swear this thread just made me feel so lonely.
Guys money isn’t everything , someday when you have enough money

I’ve been looking for this comment. Thank you.

Guys, you see that money you’re looking for, you will find it but it will not fill the vacuum that a good wife would. Well, that’s for guys who always wanted to get married.

If you’ve always wanted to fly solo, fine, enjoy the life of your head.

Money can solve many things but cannot restore time. If you have a good girl who is not a feminist, don’t waste your time. Marry her.

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by pansophist(m): 1:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Hisduchess:

Exactly! They meet the legit hustlin girl that is managing her life with the much she can make they'll say she ain't classy abi flashy. they meet the classy but beggy beggy ones they'll start saying women love money more than love and loyalty.most men should know that classy abi classic babes are expensive cos nah money make them classy,look for your type.if you are ambitious and a legit hustler look for your type,if you are a yahoo boy look for a yahoo girl,if you are a scammer look for a female scammer too. Let's stop twisting things @op you keep dating expensive girls and prolly want them not to ask for your whole salary abi? Change your mindset in this your hunt and you'll might get it right,it might be your nice character neighbor,workmate church mate or even one of your "ordinary" friends that you prolly didn't see as your taste ab ni tio.

Gracias

I concur. Men sef get their own for body. No blame us,we like fine girls cry

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by biz2get(m): 1:13am On Mar 23, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

When you find a girl who really loves you and believes in you, you'll be really fine.
I had my first boyfriend when I was in Uni. I loved him so much that I was ready to get married to him ASAP. I knew what the future held for him... and for me. We'd have been okay. Bur uncle wanted to make all the money first. We broke up at some point.

Years later, he's trying to get serious and wants us back. But I've moved on.

P.S The people y'all are dating who want to wreck you financially don't love you. If all they do is ask ask ask, even when it's obvious that you can't conveniently afford what they're asking for, then just know it's not a love relationship. They have no other reason being with you. So if they must stay, the cash must roll.

+1 for that line.

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by iLegendd(m): 1:28am On Mar 23, 2020
We think too much about children.

What have we, the black race, contributed into this world apart from children, degree, and crime?

If you don't have a regular source of income, don't follow the advice of the OP.

Before you get married, master the 3 skills below

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

Failure to listen to me, you'll regret as you litter this crime-ridden country with more children who will turn to fraudsters, ritualists, and prôstitutes.

The black race should just be exterminated biko. We are drawing the rest of the world backward.

Coronavirus is here, but Jack Ma of China is the one donating equipment. Even the equipment used in testing for who is positive or negative, we can't produce them, but we're so f*cking willing to marry early and when we are broke just to produce as many children as we can't cater for.

I'm so upset with my fellow blacks.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 23, 2020
nazablossom:
like you, *winks* op grab her message now.

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Lol, the whole point of this thread is the decent source of livelihood op is saying many guys won’t find it till they’re in their 30s
that's the true talk, bible said "time and chances" happens to them all, some won't make it on till they are 37 self.
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by laxetude: 5:54am On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

What have we, the black race, contributed into this world apart from children, degree, and crime?

If you don't have a regular source of income, don't follow the advice of the OP.

Failure to listen to me, you'll regret as you litter this crime-ridden country with more children who will turn to fraudsters, ritualists, and prôstitutes.

The black race should just be exterminated biko. We are drawing the rest of the world backward.

Coronavirus is here, but Jack Ma of China is the one donating equipment. Even the equipment used in testing for who is positive or negative, we can't produce them, but we're so f*cking willing to marry early and when we are broke just to produce as many children as we can't cater for.

Thanks for the reality check..
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Walkingkilo(m): 6:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Very thoughtful and conscious write-up I must say!

Hommie, i'd be honest with you

The truth is you cant win! You just cant win! You need to make peace with that fact.. The society we live in is in a sorry state of squalor!
Both ways, you're fvcked

You date/marry an unemployed and avaricious lady, bills go kill you

P.S Most broke ladies are avaricious

You decide you've had enough of the daily billing and then go on to date a working class feminist, condescending insults and daily power tussle go kill you.

Soon as a woman starts making her own money and paying her bills, she feels she doesn't need a man, this is so because to her;a man is only of value if he's paying her bills, a man incapacitated to pay her bills is as good as useless...so if they are making enough to pay their bills themselves, they feel this subconscious resentment and contempt towards men..(same resentment your mom feels when she asked you to do the dishes which you kept procrastrinating till she had to do it herself)..The overbloated pride they feel is as a result of cause and effect that stemmed from the same entitlement mentality they feel they dont harbor.. If you dont feel like a man is obligated to pay your bills, you won't feel resentment towards men after stepping up to the plate and working for your own shit, and of course you won't have a sense of overbloated pride that you are paying your bills yourself like are you not supposed to be footing your own bills in the first place? Imagine men didnt exist in this world,lots of women would have died of hunger and thirst.. Ladies, Men don't owe you no shit! Hustle for your own shit!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by homiben(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

U r smart, next 9ja President, should b U... You seriously have what it takes...
Unfortunately, we haven't gotten our priorities right, it's always marriage over everything in 9ja.
Children, Degrees and Crimes our only contribution to d world...
We all need a rethink, OP can u relate..
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Prince4945(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2020
This thread touch me
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

But that's what most guys do. They act like they need to save up the whole money they'll need to cater for the family forever.

Marriage comes with its own blessings. Just have a plan, and a decent source of livelihood. Everything else gets better with time.

I am guilty of this, I am highly peniaphobic, never dated much because no point when you have nothing to offer, at least now I have someone that is reasonable and understanding. Some guys assume we must have millions before settling down.

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I completely disagree not the black race, but Nigerian , we are stifled in this country by corruption and mismanagement. The black race in proper environment are thriving and contributing sadly to western development. We are our own architect of our demise. None of us are ready to serve when out in that position to effect changes, it's always personal interests. Nigeria cannot move forward, this coronavirus has exposed the issues with us. We are not a nation that plans ahead for the future. Sadly relocation is no longer the answer amidst this wahala.

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by frankkydee(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2020
nazablossom:

Lol, where are they pls? if you see one, you may do well to refer her to someone you know that is searching
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2020
It's a 50-50. Others that concur with op unfortunately get heavily indebted and they borrow with deception to finance their family with no intent to repay. Majority of Nigerians fall into this category. I am 37, graduated 13 years ago looking for a good job found nothing but a marketing job that can afford N10,000 per month and a good commission if I make a sale. Got sacked after 2 months. Started a business which was booming at first but now failing. I am broke and with a bsc degree I am doing ACCA to reactivate my career. Every opportunity to make money and settle down and move out of this country is my focus.
God forbid I impregnate a broke hustling lady. I am finished

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2020
dammywapes:
wedding when ineva finish nysc ? No o i can't...las las we go dey okay we move but IBO wedding money no b here

Ohh. You’re still serving. Enjoy your unique service year.
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by dammywapes(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh. You’re still serving. Enjoy your unique service year.
Thnk yu

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by dammywapes(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
It's a 50-50. Others that concur with op unfortunately get heavily indebted and they borrow with deception to finance their family with no intent to repay. Majority of Nigerians fall into this category. I am 37, graduated 13 years ago looking for a job but found nothing. Started a business but business is failing. I am broke and with a bsc degree I am doing ACCA to reactivate my career. Every opportunity to make money and settle down and move out of this country is my focus. God forbid I impregnate a hustling lady. I am finished
Story dey bros , 13yrs of graduation n still wrk

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Ballary(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
It's a 50-50. Others that concur with op unfortunately get heavily indebted and they borrow with deception to finance their family with no intent to repay. Majority of Nigerians fall into this category. I am 37, graduated 13 years ago looking for a job but found nothing. Started a business but business is failing. I am broke and with a bsc degree I am doing ACCA to reactivate my career. Every opportunity to make money and settle down and move out of this country is my focus. God forbid I impregnate a hustling lady. I am finished
This your story is pathetic, imagine 13 years without a job, that's were naija have put us in.

It will be much better to look for an understanding girl without liability and settle with, and see how it goes.

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by shege45: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Gforce2019:
Pls, it is not compulsory to marry. So, don't make people.that re not.marry feel bad. Everybody have his or.her own timing..the kind wahala wey some people dey face because of the wrong marriage wey dem don enter pass hellfire.
The customary court is full with marriage divorce case because of the two nonsense things that join themselves together and calling themselves husband and wife..pls help our society to get rid of bastard children.marriage is.not compulsory...

If.you want to.learn about celibate, you can dm me.
God bless you. if person no get moni him fit choose not to marry
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by sterlingD(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2020
cerpvad:
Chai bruh, you don suffer enough waiting for all those years before landing a decent job. But my advice is that please don't be hell bent on settling down only with a working class lady. If she is not working, that is the only way you get to press her mumu buttons very well. Look for a lady that your current economic status can impress not the one who will look at you in the face and call your bluff after marriage just to prove she is a working class like you too
Hmmm l see wisdom here

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2020
WhatIf:

So, whoever that live comfortably now is an internet fraudsters?
Again, who tell you that Millionaires are not in Ijebu-Ode?

This 2020, you better face your book or learn a very good handwork!

Have you ever heard about Automation Technician before and do know a company call Nigerian Breweries?
Mr professor you forgot the type he said he doesn’t have a job
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Impostor: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
U1:
@Impostor...that username, though. cheesy

I agree with a major thrust of your post: getting married earlier if you're lucky to have a supportive partner. It reminds me of a topic I created last year.

Lucky that you finally got a decent job. There are many guys out there who are still unmarried because they don't have such. Good luck.

But that your friend, though. Complaining about 50k for a teaching job in a country where teachers (especially those in private schools) are underpaid? The typical salary I hear about is between 20k and 40k. You may even be surprised that some of these teachers are family people with children.

An outstanding username grin angry grin grin grin grin grin. To be honest, 50k cannot give any grown man a decent life in big cities. Transport cost is huge, house rent, you need to feed, you need to subscribe your phone etc, nothing will be left at the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? / Nigeria; States With The Highest Gay Population By Google Index. / I'm In Love With An Ogbanje

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78