Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me (19854 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Sex With My Sugar Mummy Has Landed Me In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Jamesrock(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Impostor:

You wrong, not for broke guys. We just sharing like experiences. Besides I was onces a broke guy, it takes time but every broke guy you see today will not remain broke

God bless u OP!!!

I really enjoyed this ur topic. I’m 26; No job and just concluded service last year! All things being equal, I hope to get married before 30 but the issue is I find it hard to see one to love me truly!!! All these babes aren’t down for broke guys!!!

6 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Impostor: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

When you find a girl who really loves you and believes in you, you'll be really fine.
I had my first boyfriend when I was in Uni. I loved him so much that I was ready to get married to him ASAP. I knew what the future held for him... and for me. We'd have been okay. Bur uncle wanted to make all the money first. We broke up at some point.

Years later, he's trying to get serious and wants us back. But I've moved on.

P.S The people y'all are dating who want to wreck you financially don't love you. If all they do is ask ask ask, even when it's obvious that you can't conveniently afford what they're asking for, then just know it's not a love relationship. They have no other reason being with you. So if they must stay, the cash must roll.

This is the absolute truth, they don't love enough so why not cash in on the relationship. That is the mindset. I have come to terms with this.

1 Like

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy economy hard. That she cannot afford it doesn't make her a bad person na... Does it?
Not really
But glo 100
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Impostor: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
evil1:

I currently have the same mentally.
I'm 26 this year, no job yet, though I'm a graduate.
I have a girlfriend she has good home training and very good but the only problem is that she loves material things and stuffs like vacation with the family kind off stuff. though she doesn't disturb me but I'm thinking she might be a problem if I settle down with her considering if I can't provide what she wants at a particular time.

Don't settle with that type of a woman, you will have issues.

1 Like

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by WhatIf: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

If not yahoo what else?
Just imagine place like Ijebu Ode

So, whoever that live comfortably now is an internet fraudsters?
Again, who tell you that Millionaires are not in Ijebu-Ode?

This 2020, you better face your book or learn a very good handwork!

Have you ever heard about Automation Technician before and do know a company call Nigerian Breweries?

4 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Impostor: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
cerpvad:
Chai bruh, you don suffer enough waiting for all those years before landing a decent job. But my advice is that please don't be hell bent on settling down only with a working class lady. If she is not working, that is the only way you get to press her mumu buttons very well. Look for a lady that your current economic status can impress not the one who will look at you in the face and call your bluff after marriage just to prove she is a working class like you too
cheesy angry grin grin grin 10 years na nothing for Naija. This country go humble you lol
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
That's why I wan japa leave this country
The way things is now is not like it gonna be good even in the next 2O yrs
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by cunny88(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ballary:
This is really an inspiring post, getting married earlier is the best, but how many women do you think will settle for a struggling or broke guy.

To raise a family is not really easy in this present naija, only very few decent girls can cope with a struggling guy, l'm in my late twenties,I really want to get married at least by 30.

But the way things are going,it will be really difficult,to even get an understanding babe is also a major issue.
u ve said the solemn truth, it was easy for our parents back then. Today ur kid's must attend private schools, u can't live in face me I face u, ur DStv must be subscribed and so on and on

2 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by SweetCunt97(f): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Not really
But glo 100
I remember sending such to guy, only for him to complain that how could I have sent only 100naira, say I no value am. Ungrateful soul he was.

2 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Ballary(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Almost the same here imagine the girl I am dating now thinking of settling down wi her I asked her of glo 100 she can’t afford it I just weak
That's really bad, girls of this days believe you must be financially stable before the date you.

Never settle for a liability,and most girls are liabilities, there are few to these exception.

1 Like

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Ballary(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I remember sending such to guy, only for him to complain that how could I have sent only 100naira, say I no value am. Ungrateful soul he was.
He is really not appreciative of your efforts,men should learn to appreciate the little our partners can provide.

1 Like

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
I had same issue, waiting till I get a better job before I even start a relationship. Guess what, i ve gotten a fair job but can't get a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Ballary(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
cunny88:
u ve said the solemn truth, it was easy for our parents back then. Today ur kid's must attend private schools, u can't live in face me I face u, ur DStv must be subscribed and so on and on
Getting married these days is luck, some girls can pretend to love and support you, but when officially married, you will see there True color.

Our parents married even without earnings, and still had loyal and supportive wife's beside them.
I don't really know what happened to this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by abokikhalifa: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:
You guys come and blab yet you still date the same girls

Before, are you expecting men to date men ?
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Fidelismaria: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
What's all the fuss about?

I sincerely think there are more important things to do in life than marriage

I still do not understand the way Nigerians talk about marriage and having kids

I wonder is that all there is to life ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Williamsesco(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
nazablossom:
Look for already working ladies now. They plenty wey dey find husband. Some are even ready to share bills with any man that is down for marriage.
did u have anyone because am over due @40years
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by dammywapes(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Get a job first. And I hope the money you're looking for is not money you'll go and waste having an unnecessarily fancy wedding?
my partner is IBO and you know whatsup with their wedding... Tho i have a business but with corona out now my business is down
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by born2begreat(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
I am in the same boat with you. I’m in your shoes bruh though i’m a working class even though it doesn’t pay much but i still makes living from it. The reason why most men are still single is lack of fund and high taste of women. This country is not just encouraging, i have put marriage aside for now and focus on other important stuffs of life. One thing i know for sure, if i meet HER today i will know she’s the one i’ve been looking for all my life. Ki Oluwa gba Audra wa

Impostor:
Hello NLders

I just want to share my experience. I want people to learn from others.

So recently I started dating and meeting women with the mindset of getting married as everyone around me keep shouting that I am getting overripe. Some are even wondering if everything is ok downstairs lol. How can you not be married up till now? You know those types of comments. But how could I have gotten married when unemployment no release me until 36? Nigeria is something else. It was at that age that I finally landed a decent job. I am even lucky to be where I am now.

So many youths are underemployed/under paid. Less than a month ago, a good friend who is also my course mate messaged me to express his frustration at teaching somewhere for 50k and he said he's now ready to make money anyhow even if it will take someone's blood grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin. It's just a threat out of frustration.

The problem now is that I don't know if there are still good women like our mothers in this country. I have met so many young girls that I have stopped trying, the quest and hunger of these girls for money is just too much.

You are unemployed and you want me to buy you an iPhone of 150,000 Naira and she was making so much noise about it. Meanwhile I use a phone of 30k lol. Almost all the ladies I am meeting are unemployed and expensive. I met one girl awaiting NYSC, she told me straight up, that I will have to be taking care of her, that she's tired of dating broke guys so she has decided that any man she wants to date will have to be responsible for her completely. It sounded like a transaction. Though she's a very pretty, tall girl but I am not even after all those facial beauty.

Another lady told me she has half of her rent and she's looking for the remaining half. The stories are so many, I could write a book with them. I don't even know how to get working class ladies. But I have now realized that Nigerian ladies are not even the problem, it's the economy. Many young ladies are struggling just like guys and the only way they can meet up with their bills is by dating 3/4 guys.

Advise from my experience.

After my NYSC, over 10 years ago, I had this mind set that I won't get married without a job or funds to take proper care of my family. I think that mindset MAY be wrong, so many people still think this way.

I will advise you look at it again because it may take you 15/20 years after University to become comfortable (not your portion). Let me be sincere with you, this Nigeria is getting worse by the day especially with the type of leaders we have, who think only of themselves and their families/tribe.

For example, you can see for yourself what is happening with the outbreak of Corona Virus in the country. After 2 infection, people started advising that we should stop foreign flights, they refused until so many infected people got into the country, now they are running up&down. If we are lucky to get good leaders after now, it may take another 30 years of continuous good leadership to save Nigeria.

My advise is that after your NYSC, if you have a supportive family and a good/understanding girl friend, just marry her and start your family. You two will Hussle together and God will bless your hustle. You may ask why? Because most people finish around 25. If it takes you 10 years to become stable and get married, if you are lucky, you will have your first child at 36, 37. By the time you are 50, your child will be in junior secondary.

Be wise money is not everything.

3 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
dammywapes:
my partner is IBO and you know whatsup with their wedding... Tho i have a business but with corona out now my business is down

If you had known, you'd have fixed your wedding in this corona virus. For those of you who can't have a small intimate wedding and defend it with your chest, now would have been the best time. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Offpoint: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:

In as much as I am not against marriage then hustle n take care of the kids, you ended up not offering this young man any advice or explain how you have been able to maintain a family for many years despite not having a steady job nor how your daughter ended up attending the best private secondary schools in Ijebu-Ode.
That's how motivational speakers behave

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by dammywapes(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

If you had known, you'd have fixed your wedding in this corona virus. For those of you who can't have a small intimate wedding and defend it with your chest, now would have been the best time. cheesy
wedding when ineva finish nysc ? No o i can't...las las we go dey okay we move but IBO wedding money no b here

1 Like

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by stormborn28(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy economy hard. That she cannot afford it doesn't make her a bad person na... Does it?

Hope u still have the money? If you don't, keep d pity tales to yourself cos women don't like stories of I Get Am Before but Misused it.

Judge yourself

4 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by tiredoflife(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
WhatIf:
Another man food is another man poison.

I don't have a job when I met my wife, I am a hustler when I gave birth to my first daughter and my second son. Still, up till now, I don't have a stable job, my first daughter will sit for her W.A.E.C this year in one of the best private secondary school in Ijebu-Ode. What If I tell you I am living in my own house, will you believe?
What pains me most is that I got this knowledge very late, but All glory be to God.

The question is
Did u marry properly or it was lagos marriage till money come u guys now got married
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
I swear this thread just made me feel so lonely.
Guys money isn’t everything , someday when you have enough money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by LINTUNE(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
See Lamentations!! grin

A thread for broke guys.

Helinues Sarrki.
you have a problem
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by MummyIMadeIt: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Impostor:

You wrong, not for broke guys. We just sharing like experiences. Besides I was onces a broke guy, it takes time but every broke guy you see today will not remain broke

Please can I indulge you in what line of job u are and if you could help me into this line. Gracias
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by WhatIf: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
tiredoflife:

The question is
Did u marry properly or it was lagos marriage till money come u guys now got married

Kindly explain how to properly marry?
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by U1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
@Impostor...that username, though. cheesy

I agree with a major thrust of your post: getting married earlier if you're lucky to have a supportive partner. It reminds me of a topic I created last year.

Lucky that you finally got a decent job. There are many guys out there who are still unmarried because they don't have such. Good luck.

But that your friend, though. Complaining about 50k for a teaching job in a country where teachers (especially those in private schools) are underpaid? The typical salary I hear about is between 20k and 40k. You may even be surprised that some of these teachers are family people with children.

Hugo55:
And am 36 no better job, no girlfriend, socially awkward. what a life.

Keep moving on, soldier! Don't let that get you down. Just keep trying to do something positive with your time and to be better. Things will fall into place.

About being socially awkward; I believe that can improve when you are more financially stable. But, please, don't do anything bad to get there. Bless.

Gandollaar:
See Lamentations!! grin

A thread for broke guys.

Helinues Sarrki.

And? undecided Run along now, kid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by tiredoflife(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
WhatIf:

Kindly explain how to properly marry?

Bride price
Traditional marriage
And if u were lucky church Muslim or court
Did u do any of this to be legally married abi na boyfriend girlfriend and una just begin born
Wen Money show u come marry properly

2 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by oazeez1991(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Wat I know is dat, d water one is destined 2 drink 4rm will neva pass him/her by.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" / Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.