Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me (19804 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Sex With My Sugar Mummy Has Landed Me In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Impostor: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Are you rich yourself? undecided
And when does being broke becomes a crime

Maybe she's not living in Nigeria.
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Impostor: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Walkingkilo:
Very thoughtful and conscious write-up I must say!

Hommie, i'd be honest with you

The truth is you cant win! You just cant win! You need to make peace with that fact.. The society we live in is in a sorry state of squalor!
Both ways, you're fvcked

You date/marry an unemployed and avaricious lady, bills go kill you
grin grin grin who be this guy? Sir, it's good to be positive. Besides, better to have her power tussle or not.
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by U1(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Impostor:

An outstanding username grin angry grin grin grin grin grin. To be honest, 50k cannot give any grown man a decent life in big cities. Transport cost is huge, house rent, you need to feed, you need to subscribe your phone etc, nothing will be left at the end.

Well, it depends on the taste and preferences of the man. Quote me: that 50k will take care of MY average monthly needs, including the ones you mentioned, with some money to spare. It's about cutting your cloth according to your cloth.

I have heard of a man and his wife who earned 25k each from their teaching jobs - maybe the wife even earned less. They had children.

1 Like

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Impostor: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
It's a 50-50. Others that concur with op unfortunately get heavily indebted and they borrow with deception to finance their family with no intent to repay. Majority of Nigerians fall into this category. I am 37, graduated 13 years ago looking for a job but found nothing. Started a business but business is failing. I am broke and with a bsc degree I am doing ACCA to reactivate my career. Every opportunity to make money and settle down and move out of this country is my focus. God forbid I impregnate a hustling lady. I am finished

I no fit laff abeg, why travel out now to start hustling abroad? You can make it here. What is wrong with impregnating her? Ona go ruff am together. There's more to life than money. Family love surpasses most material things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Impostor: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Ballary:

This your story is pathetic, imagine 13 years without a job, that's were naija have put us in.

It will be much better to look for an understanding girl without liability and settle with, and see how it goes.
I agree with you on this one. Going abroad will take him another 6 years to be ready. Then he will be almost 50 and still a bachelor. Guys be wise o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by kullozone(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:
We think too much about children.

What have we, the black race, contributed into this world apart from children, degree, and crime?

If you don't have a regular source of income, don't follow the advice of the OP.

Before you get married, master the 3 skills below

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

Failure to listen to me, you'll regret as you litter this crime-ridden country with more children who will turn to fraudsters, ritualists, and prôstitutes.

The black race should just be exterminated biko. We are drawing the rest of the world backward.

Coronavirus is here, but Jack Ma of China is the one donating equipment. Even the equipment used in testing for who is positive or negative, we can't produce them, but we're so f*cking willing to marry early and when we are broke just to produce as many children as we can't cater for.

I'm so upset with my fellow blacks.

At last! Someone with a functioning and sound mind.
I can't just wrap it around my head why people refuse to reason like normal humans.
I just dey smh while reading comments... I hate Africa, to be honest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Impostor: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2020
U1:

Well, it depends on the taste and preferences of the man. Quote me: that 50k will take care of MY average monthly needs, including the ones you mentioned, with some money to spare. It's about cutting your cloth according to your cloth.

I have heard of a man and his wife who earned 25k each from their teaching jobs - maybe the wife even earned less. They had children.

Husband and wife on 25k?
Nobody wants to live that kind of life. It's a life of struggle. In Lagos, 20k out of that 50k will go for transportation. You will have 30k left. What about rent? A good sef con will take 200 & 1 bedroom apartment cost 300/350k. So what's the point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
kullozone:

I can't just wrap it around my head why people refuse to reason like normal humans.

Your head is correct.

Africa, especially Nigeria, is a disgrace. I pray coronavirus kills everybody let this nation go into extinction.

F*cked up place with poor mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by nazablossom(f): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Williamsesco:
did u have anyone because am over due @40years
Unfortunately, I don't smiley
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by nazablossom(f): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2020
dancok:
like you, *winks* op grab her message now.
Lol!! You are funny o. I'm married dear, 8 years and still counting grin
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Impostor: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Williamsesco:
did u have anyone because am over due @40years

Which kind question be that? What about her?
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by U1(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Impostor:

Husband and wife on 25k?
Nobody wants to live that kind of life. It's a life of struggle. In Lagos, 20k out of that 50k will go for transportation. You will have 30k left. What about rent? A good sef con will take 200 & 1 bedroom apartment cost 300/350k. So what's the point?

You see that's what I was saying about taste. It doesn't have to be both of those two examples.

If you'd be spending 20k on fare in a month, you shouldn't be paying so much on rent. That much on transport makes more sense for someone living on the outskirts, where accommodation is typically cheaper. It's either this or that.

Those husband and wife most certainly would have lived in a "face me and face you" kind of place.

A life of struggle? What are most Nigerians used to? The struggle still doesn't stop them from making children, even too many in some cases.

3 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by seanwilliam(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Nice write up
Most guys come across good women but they feel not ready due to finance and funny thing most may spend years after not making the money. I have seen some aged guys regretting not settling down with the good woman they once had, one even said he told the girl to go and get married that he don't want to waste her time even though she was down to wait for him

Guys if you see a good woman right now old her tight o
And for the guys complaining of seeing gold digger up and down. You will keep seeing them until you desist from classy and flashy ladies cheesy

Good women are out there but they are few and not easily seen because they no sabi show themselves like slay Queen

Good luck guys cheesy
lol, the bolded just dey make me rotfl.. grin I laugh so tey, watercdey drop for my face. Dont know why its funny.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Raalsalghul: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2020
unibenakpos:
in Africa the goal is to get married and raise kids, we want to be 38 when our children are leaving the university. As for me, I'm too patient to run into anything i cant afford, i wont get married until i can afford to do so simple. I'm even eyeing age 40 for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Rukkydelta(f): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol, the bolded just dey make me rotfl.. grin I laugh so tey, watercdey drop for my face. Dont know why its funny.. grin

Lol it's the truth na cheesy
Slay Queens love looking flashy to attract men
You will see then with the heavy makeup dressing to kill

1 Like

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by seanwilliam(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2020
This life sha, as young guy like me wey no get stable source of income now, how e one take be?? And most naija girls are broke . I dont even have problem with dem being broke, the problem is their entitlement mentality....
Well as I dey so, I no fit kill myself atall, I go enjoy myself well well for this bachelor, and I go marry when I'm comfortable.. I no fit kon start my life with suffer suffer.. if I get this degree finish, na to travel go Scandinavian countries go do masters and find one shima, give am beta belle make she give me beta pikin..
To people that are ready for marriage, no matter how, you still have to be comfortable small before you go consider settling down.. e better not to marry atall than to marry and begin to suffer yourself, yourwife and your innocent children..
Afterall jesus no marry now.
If pressure too much on u, then become a baby daddy.. atleast you don get seed for ground..
Also if you are not really ready for marriage, there is no point in dating naija girls cos most of dem will just suck u financially, emotionally, materially and other ally grin
I no sure say this country get hope again..

P.s. to anyone reading this my ranting grin abeg make una begin husle earlier ooo.. if you hit better money once, use am build house first.. after that one find beta investment and continue with your husle..

Do anything wey fit give you money , it might sound crazy, but no one is going to ask u how u take make money except SARS and Efcc.. grin..
Afterall, orijin is a wonderful brand..
Aro1
Nextd18

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by ainas247: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Impostor:

That's what we are talking about, at 38, If I had gotten married at 28, my child will be 10 now. I commend your boldness to have started a family. If you wait till you are comfortable, before you realize that this country is sick, time would have passed.

You Time is your time bro
I have seen people that got married at 23 but they are still waiting for their First child at 45

Sir, your time is your time
Just thank God for whatever position you are.

Peace!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
nazablossom:
Lol!! You are funny o. I'm married dear, 8 years and still counting grin
congrat, me even thought u are single o, and i want to mingle.
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by nazablossom(f): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
dancok:
congrat, me even thought u are single o, and i want to mingle.
Lol, you came late to the party grin
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
nazablossom:
Lol, you came late to the party grin
find me ur friend na, am very single, desperately searching
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by nazablossom(f): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
dancok:
find me ur friend na, am very single, desperately searching
That's the problem. My friends are all married smiley
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Raalsalghul: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
kullozone:

It's disheartening!

Spits!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
nazablossom:
That's the problem. My friends are all married smiley
ah, ur younger sis nko, cousin, hahaaha
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
It is not easy to get married without an adequate means of livelihood.
In some cases, you are inviting trouble because if you marry a nagging wife , she will frustrate you to hell because of your inadequacies.
My advise is don't rush into marriage because of what people are saying about you because they will mock you when you are facing the music.
Make sure you have something doing and your partner is ready to complement you in times of need.

3 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by homiben(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
U1:

Hmmm...
Inside Life... I don't wish that on anyone o... Chei!
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by homiben(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Honestly, I'm not surprised with what I'm seeing here.

The black man is intellectually backwards.

Amidst our dwindling economy, lack of leaders with foresight, Covid-19 pandemic, unemployment, Macro-corruption, security challenges, archaic education, overpopulation, battered image e.t.c and all we're talking about is sex and breeding.

I'm sure most folks shouting "go get marry" all over this thread have not paused for a second and pondered:

"What will be the future of my kids in this shithole".

It's disheartening!

Spits!

Talk that talk broda!... Breeding is the only investment black men belief in... We breed to survive!! These guys b planning on early breeding, for quick ROI...
Please guys let's not forget fishery, poultry piggery etc... These also are very lucrative ventures o
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
All this girls are just saying change the type of girls you date but how do you meet a decent pretty working class lady in Nigeria By gods grace I’m doing fine I stay alone have two cars and I can afford to have a chilling weekend with the guys every other weekend but I only meet girls that just wanna turn me to Atm. I wish to get married also but not looking so which this crop of girls.

1 Like

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Dexlomo: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Impostor:

That's what we are talking about, at 38, If I had gotten married at 28, my child will be 10 now. I commend your boldness to have started a family. If you wait till you are comfortable, before you realize that this country is sick, time would have passed.

Uncle, no be by kpa, kpa, gbas, gbos person dey born ooo. Dey live your life dey thank God say you never kpai. Now wey you ready naim be your time as dem talk say no time wey person sew cloth wey e no fit use am do im fashion.
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Dexlomo: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Impostor:

I pray you don't wait for too long. Thousands of people graduate every year in this country, NO JOBS for them, no loan to start business. I STRONGLY ADVISE ALL YOUNGER GUYS TO DO THE NEEDFUL NOW. This country will delay you, if you wait.

You no do for your time, don get better work two years you still never do, you come here dey open mouth like tap say make dem start now. Wetin dey delay you after two years wey you don get better job?
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Williamsesco(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Impostor:

Which kind question be that? What about her?
my guy i don talk my owe before water pass garri
Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Bigjohn123: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dont be decieved Marriage is an iceing in the cake,dont rush into marriage without having a stable source of income either business or work.Everybody must not marry at a particular age group..some people marry at 25yrs,look for kids for 10yrs...build a steady income,marry and give birth to kida you can cater for...For those of u waiting for ur children to take care of u when old,pls plan for your old age and stop depending on ur kids.

7 Likes

Re: Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me by Williamsesco(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
nazablossom:
Unfortunately, I don't smiley
babe just reason with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women.. / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.