Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) (120531 Views)

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / The Accident Scene That Killed Chinedu Udoji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by IsaacRocks(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Babapyro:

You broke that number 3 rule yourself when you started praising a tribalist because he came from your tribe, you're a big bigot and stop wasting your time With that God because he aiint fake like you.
am from kogi state Sir.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Babapyro: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
IsaacRocks:
am from kogi state Sir.
So na Igbo dey kogi abi,I don't care which tribe you represent if you diss any tribe here you're not a man you're not different from kingosytex the new golugo of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Hausa(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
From what I have seen, it seems he rammed into the trailer at full speed.

Imagine overtaking a trailer or a stationary trailer parked on the side of the road at 140 km/hr?

You don't overtake a car at high speed, but 10km more than the car / vehicle you wanna overtake. If stationary, try to reduce your speed.

It will be very dangerous to control the steering at high speed .

Observe the pic again and look on the first pic. The driver came to the other side of the passenger 2 in the front row of the car when the impact was taking place.

If only care was taken, that wouldn't have happened.

Very fatal.
Nna eh, I no even understand. The scene is even confusing. He probably saw it late or failed break.

But that vehicle might not have failed break, I think.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by IsaacRocks(m): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Can never serve a master that laughs at people suffering and says it is for his glory

I don't wanna have anything to do with such a person
Unless you have seen him laugh physically. If you said this out of your own perception and you don't start serving him in 7 days time message me I will stop serving him
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Aturitoroman: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Seriously alot of kids just full this forum.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Godmademan(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Your comment reeks of stupidity and gross f**lishness.

It is a pity that I share the same country with you and many of your type.
Even kingazubuike or luciferwhatever won't make such unguarded statement

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by IsaacRocks(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Babapyro:

So na Igbo dey kogi abi
You Speak like my Last born. How old are you. And for your correction am Ebira
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by nairalanduseles: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
IsaacRocks:
Unless you have seen him laugh physically. If you said this out of your own perception and you don't start serving him in 7 days time message me I will stop serving him

A God that watches peoole suffer
Young kids die and let the parents mourn
Even in the bible God said he made someone dumb so he can show his glory ...
That is a very sadistic man
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Hausa(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
All these nairaland people that go about typing nonsense because they want to gain likes, you need to grow up.

That's why people have moved to twitter.
When you type nonsense, you'll just be alone with your nonsense.

I was expecting those 2 guys to comment afterwards. That is, to show that they're confident of themselves after the multiple bashing. But no, they went underground. That's to tell you that you should always think before you type. Imagine it's a zone where everyone had to put their real identity. If you were working somewhere, that might be the end. You'll end up struggling to delete the message.
Be careful sha. For you'd just never know.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Babapyro: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
IsaacRocks:
You Speak like my Last born. How old are you. And for your correction am Ebira
So you don born and you still can't put words together like a complete man,who married you,cos I'm sure your wife paid your bride price

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rest In Peace man. embarassed

At least someone should mention the cause of this accident.

It’s clearly Over speeding.

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by gambia(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
May God grant them rest.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by IsaacRocks(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Babapyro:

So you don born and you still can't put words together like a complete man,who married you,cos I'm sure your wife paid your bride price
hmmm. Wow and you are a youth in this country. What a disgrace to youths. When I was your age, I was not on Nairaland insulting people, I was achieving the wealths I have today.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
laxxy:

You are a disappointment...
He's a pvssy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Iyiataata92: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
laxxy:

You are a disappointment...
He is a disgrace to people who are disappointments. He is ten times worse than diasppointment. Asslicker!!

4 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by philip2014(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
I day a trailer it my side while driving was when I loose respect for any car (all na painted metallic sheets). Pangolo
RIP to the dead
Overspeeding kils
Rest well before driving long journey
Don't drink and Drive
Always pray that you avoid bad road users
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Babapyro: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
IsaacRocks:
hmmm. Wow and you are a youth in this country. What a disgrace to youths. When I was your age, I was not on Nairaland insulting people, I was achieving the wealths I have today.
Mumu so you think everyone here is a kid abi,you just assume you're older than me, ancient of days
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:

He is not funny,he is a weakling that's their trait, very easily influenced,a male that cannot stand his ground shouldn't be considered as a man.he is the type of guy that ends up draining their bank accounts to get a Lady's attention. A stain on real men.

cry cry
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Babapyro: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
IsaacRocks:
You dey sell penis enlargement drug and you dey here dey form Christian, you're not well
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by IsaacRocks(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Babapyro:

Mumu so you think everyone here is a kid abi,you just assume you're older than me, ancient of days
This guy becareful.
Don't provoke my anger. You this usless full, enemy of goodness.
You can't reason good things no wonder you on Nairaland so as to while away your future . The lady you are going to marry is in trouble. Reckless and joblessness is showing all over u.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Babapyro:

There you go woman wrapper,saucy thing like you forming Christian here, ori e daru.
Lol this guy na confirm thug,you don frustrate that man life,leave am nau

1 Like

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Heineken(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Let's stop tribalism here on nairaland. Life isn't difficult fa. I can say it anywhere. I'm yoruba but igbo people are very friendly. Na chigozie I Wan talk or ugochukwu? Igbo na better people. Rest in peace bro.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by IsaacRocks(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Babapyro:

You dey sell penis enlargement drug and you dey here dey form Christian, you're not well
oh I can't advertise for a company. Do you know who I am.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by BreconHills(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

I agree with you. A tasteless comment.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by platido(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
The impact is too much... that shows he was over speed and kinda wanted to overtake a vehicle may his Soul in Peace. angry
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by IsaacRocks(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Babapyro:

There you go woman wrapper,saucy thing like you forming Christian here, ori e daru.easy with this your pako English.
haha Guy I can't waiste my expensive English on you and mind you don't ever mention my religion in you chippy talk.

Tommorow you too will call yourself a graduate eya.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Starhearts: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
praktikals2:
R.I.P to the dead.
And who is the yeye mod that banned me for saying Igbos are criminals by default?

An on the seventh day he rested. If God knew one of his creation would be diz stupid, he would hav created another man
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Babapyro: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
IsaacRocks:
haha Guy I can't waiste my expensive English on you and mind you don't ever mention my religion in you chippy talk.

Tommorow you too will call yourself a graduate eya.
I graduated when you were still roaming the streets and running errands for girls your age pussey
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Which kain trouble be this? Na wa o.
Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

Sorry I was a bit rude, that's not my usual self.

Cheap guy.

You don dey apologize thinking say na woman wey go give u sex.

I can't believe i share this forum with your type.
Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) by Owuamanamifechi: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kingosytex:

It’s just too much .u wan kill am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.