Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President (3275 Views)

If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] / My Proposal; Things I'll Say To Her On That Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by sexylassie2(f): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

That is why God brought Coronavirus is here to wreak havoc in the system so those who will survive the storm will rebuild the system.

The coronavirus won't change the system rather it will bring more systematic control, bring more border control laws.

Total destruction of a system can only be done by revolution.

The stuff is this, change is slow, many of us wont see the advancement of nigeria in our life time even if good laws are put in place today

1 Like

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by sammyesx: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow! There must really be logic behind your number 1 and 2. I have figured out 50% of it, but the remaining 50%, I don't know. Could you elaborate?

1. It will increase employment and also force employers to treat their staffs properly, bcus they are the reason the organisation is not paying tax
2. It will force people to start thinking of investing instead of keeping money idle in the bank, there by creating more employment opportunities
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Offpoint: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

You're right. And that's why I added the word "wicked" on the title. To an average Nigerian, making things right is wickedness because they are already used to things being wrong, but seen as right.

It's well, it's left for us the youths to make it right and hurts when I realized the current youths aren't ready at all.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by dollytino4real(f): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
l
iLegendd:

I'm worse than that. I derive joy seeing evil people being killed. I have zero sympathy in that regard. It doesn't matter if you're related to me or not. No love lost, no love found.

On the other hand, I feel bad when innocent people are being punished unjustly.
well all depends on wat ur heart can carry.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Three Wicked thing i would do
No 1: Almajiri's would be taking off the street to school,homeless shelters would be built across the country for the homeless.
No2: No food from the north would go to the south,no product from the south would go to the north...let the north industrialize and the south farm,so we can diversify the economy.
No3:It is compulsory for every citizen to go for military training once you are 16 by the time you are 18 you would be properly drill to be a member of the countries reserve elite unit. During your training you would learn the true meaning of patrotism and the sorrow of commiting any crime.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
uruba23:
No 1: Almajiri's would be taking off the street to school,homeless shelters would be built across the country for the homeless.
No2: No food from the north would go to the south,no product from the south would go to the north...let the north industrialize and the south farm,so we can diversify the economy.
No3:It is compulsory for every citizen to go for military training once you are 16 by the time you are 18 you would be properly drill to be a member of the countries reserve elite unit. During your training you would learn the true meaning of patrotism and the sorrow of commiting any crime.

Nice, but number 2 will cause trouble because those who bring crude oil to the table will finally ask for resource control.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
sammyesx:

1. It will increase employment and also force employers to treat their staffs properly, bcus they are the reason the organisation is not paying tax
2. It will force people to start thinking of investing instead of keeping money idle in the bank, there by creating more employment opportunities

Nice idea.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
sexylassie2:

The coronavirus won't change the system rather it will bring more systematic control, bring more border control laws.

Total destruction of a system can only be done by revolution.

The stuff is this, change is slow, many of us wont see the advancement of nigeria in our life time even if good laws are put in place today

You're right. Change is always slow in most cases.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice, but number 2 will cause trouble because those who bring crude oil to the table will finally ask for resource control.
Resource Control just put resources in a few hands,it doesn't solve our real problems. It just means you would drive a bugatti in addition to your free 24/7 light without working.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
uruba23:

Resource Control just put resources in a few hands,it doesn't solve our real problems. It just means you would drive a bugatti in addition to your free 24/7 light without working.

It happens in Saudi.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Thebwoy: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:
3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President

1. I'll bring back death penalty to even minor crime and put laws in order

2. No having more than 4 kids no matter the number of wives and anyone who wants more than 4 will pay monthly tax for as long as they are alive

3. Every student, be you an art or a science student MUST learn how the circuit board works from primary school to secondary, finally in the university — it will be the country's mandatory subject

Reason for number 1 is: I want to reduce the population of wicked and evil people.

Reason for number 2 is: Over population without laws and plans is drawing us backward.

Reason for number 3 is: Mastering how the circuit board works is half way to mastering technology. Imagine all Nigerians know about it.

With technology, 90% of our problems will be solved and the country will become great.

Now, if you're the president, tell me 3 things you'll put in place first?

Learn how a circuit board works! lipsrsealed

What's even a circuit ferkin board.
I guess it's related to physics.

1 Like

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 29, 2020
If I become president,
I would make sure the country doesn't rely on oil but agriculture. I would give farmers soft loans and incentives. We will also export excesses to other countries
Oil will be at a cheaper rate in the country. I would build enough refineries for the proper and cheap distribution of oil in the country.
I would make sure that all citizens have a lifetime insurance most importantly health insurance
I would change the face of education in Nigeria. Renovate all public institutions and stock them with world standard books and materials. I would also enforce entrepreneurial skills from the primary level up to the university level.
I would build various entrepreneurial workshops and make them affordable for the people
No more substandard hospitals. Building of world standard hospitals around the country will be my priority.
Also all citizens will be taxed according to his or her pocket.
No more oldies in govt. I believe that the youths would change the face of politics in Nigeria. Youths from their 20's may join politics but must retire when they reach 65 years old.
The workmode of the police would be changed. Like seriously, d way I envy NYC police.
Investing in technology is a goal.
Any student that is found to have a great talent would be nutured by the govt for free and be given the golden opportunity to perform .
I would build a unique College of Medical sciences and Pharmaceutical sciences around the country with the best standard curriculum and laboratory equipments. You must reach or surpass the cutoff mark to enter any school. No bribery and corruption. If found guilty, no more school 4 u anywhere in the country. I would make sure the person carries the shame everywhere they go
Any citizen, or official that is allegedly found guilty of corruption would be sentenced to 15 years imprisonment with hard labour. I would make bribery and corruption a thing of the past by coming up with extreme harsh laws.
You see those our locally made goods that black people feel are inferior, I would also invest in that. Ban foreign made goods but any locally made goods must pass a Standard Test B4 being sold to the populace. I would also invest in locally made products so as to boost their confidence and place them on high ranking above others
Invest in our tourism and culture.
Collect back the oil blocks form those criminals. It belongs to the Federal Govt and the people where those Blocks originated from.
Chase Shell and the rest outta d country. They seem to be milking us dry.
Give Small businesses soft loans with no tax incurred for the first five years .
And many more......
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Hypocrit: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Complete trash. It is not out of place to say that you lack vision.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by oxiide22(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2020
LastGee:
1. Enforce the death penalty for corruption

2. Before we talk about technology, I'll make the most basic amenities are available at the grassroot level ( Constant Light, State supplied purified water, Working Fire service, Reconstruct the NPF. Etc)

3. Provide a conducive environment for investors, I'll do this by:

Setting out Industrial zones in each state,
Giving Startups a 2-year tax free run,
Make business loans easier to access,
Provide Grants to Nigerian Universities and Research institutes to allow innovation.
you'll be a visionary leader
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by oxiide22(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2020
uruba23:
trash!
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by oxiide22(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2020
iLegendd:
3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President

1. I'll bring back death penalty to even minor crime and put laws in order

2. No having more than 4 kids no matter the number of wives and anyone who wants more than 4 will pay monthly tax for as long as they are alive

3. Every student, be you an art or a science student MUST learn how the circuit board works from primary school to secondary, finally in the university — it will be the country's mandatory subject

Reason for number 1 is: I want to reduce the population of wicked and evil people.

Reason for number 2 is: Over population without laws and plans is drawing us backward.

Reason for number 3 is: Mastering how the circuit board works is half way to mastering technology. Imagine all Nigerians know about it.

With technology, 90% of our problems will be solved and the country will become great.

Now, if you're the president, tell me 3 things you'll put in place first?
number 3, did u knw how it works?

1 Like

Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2020
oxiide22:
trash!
Talk your own recycle my trash
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by oxiide22(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2020
uruba23:

Talk your own recycle my trash
we need visionary leaders that's all
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2020
oxiide22:
we need visionary leaders that's all
That wasn't the Topic, that was suppose to be something that makes the citizen uncomfortable...I would never be part of a death sentences,i know too well an innocent blood crys unto God and bring curses to the land.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by oxiide22(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2020
uruba23:

That wasn't the Topic, that was suppose to be something that makes the citizen uncomfortable...I would never be part of a death sentences,i know too well an innocent blood crys unto God and bring curses to the land.
then u must impose death penalty to corrupt politicians
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2020
oxiide22:
then u must impose death penalty to corrupt politicians
Well remember we are human,if they can crucify the Lord Jesus that the Koran and Bible call righteous what make you think we won't crucify an innocent politician as guilty...I don' t even wish death on my enemies i only pray they come to repentance...
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Hypocrit:
Complete trash. It is not out of place to say that you lack vision.

Okay.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by iLegendd(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Maryjane001:

Wow wow wow! This is the most detailed one. While reading, I was paying attention to see if you will not talk about crime, corruption, and law so I can tell you the foundation is leaking, but you surprised me by including it. Great ideas.

You rock! Also, you'll make a good writer.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Prudency045: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2020
I support death sentence for murder, stealing and rape.
Re: 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow wow wow! This is the most detailed one. While reading, I was paying attention to see if you will not talk about crime, corruption, and law so I can tell you the foundation is leaking, but you surprised me by including it. Great ideas.

You rock! Also, you'll make a good writer.
Thanks a lot. I love writing but I m just lazy towards it. I follow all ur posts and u r a mentor to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: See How Igboho Removed His Clothe As Security Agent Attempt To Arrest Him / Did She Use Juju On Me??? ??? / Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.