Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance (85697 Views)

My Bitter Job Hunting Experience Yesterday. / Share Your Job Hunting Experience! / Some Fun While Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Virus99: 4:38am On May 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
just imagine this, I left Ilorin January this year when I couldn't find something doing again. Which I saw this by then
Eyah well if you have someone in Ilorin do well to inform them about this opportunity

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by alexola20(m): 5:05am On May 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by famuad: 5:24am On May 17, 2020
Coca Cola Job: General Laborers Needed at Warehouse, Canada – Apply Now

The coca-cola bottling company in Toronto, Canada, which is the headquarter of all the coca-cola companies in Canada has released a press statement on how many people lose their position in the company due to coronavirus pandemic. In the statement released, the management expressed her feelings and sympathized with the victims of COVID-19. However, the position of the affected people needs to replace for the continuation of the company production. The management said in his statement that the government and her task force are taking all the measures and steps to curb COVID-19 in the country.

Read the full application here:
http://filmreview.fun/coca-cola-job-general-laborers-needed-at-warehouse-canada-apply-now/
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by darediamond(m): 6:35am On May 17, 2020
Bria234:
No job anywhere again oo... Na online they pay na.. invest in Bitcoin and also join Alliance in motion Global today and make cool cash
Hmmm....
You know the RIGHT ROUTE.

O ja meeen.....!!!!!!
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by KenBen217: 7:54am On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
What nonsense?

Is 6.2ft that tall?

I'm 6.2ft and I don't even consider myself tall.

I'm just average.
go and check your height again...if you're 6ft 2 and you don't consider your self tall...you have the wrong measurement...you're really not that tall
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by KenBen217: 8:01am On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

I'm 6.2 and many people around me are taller.
oga u too d lie...u live with Giants...?? I swear u don't know your heights...Goan check you're not 6"2'...which kind many people are taller than 6"2'..that's how one of my colleagues said on his Facebook bio he's 6"8'...I'm 6"0' and we're almost the same height...when I saw that shit I just laughed...most of you don't know your height to think 6"2' is average...I swear...
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by 5inchdick: 8:19am On May 17, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
That's the hustle most ppl do daily just to feed and here u are making mokery of it. Yahooboys have no idea how blessed they are to have rhe knowledge, if u can't do it oya come my site and work. This lockdown its 1500 per day, if u no do go!!
Abeg where your site dey? I dey find something do.
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by TheMubaraqS: 9:04am On May 17, 2020
I have gone through this before bro, I know the feelings... It will end well for us, weldone bro.
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by maazi45: 9:05am On May 17, 2020
una say hard work pays.lets define hard work.those in the office are the hardworking than a labourer
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Ryocaj(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Dumbfok
You must be mistaken me for your mother...
I should ignore u.. I see u r an ignorant Mo'Fo who hates taking corrections.. Continue ur failure.. m done talking to u..
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by OriOko88(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2020
Virus99:

No. Not yet
How can I apply for d one in ilorin. I can ride well, but d issue is accommodation. And besides how about salary.
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Nairaboi(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2020
one thing is I laff or feel somehow when people talk about financial discipline or savings, and this is because "who no know, no go know". I work with a logistic company, and before this lockdown I have saved about #300,450 based on the most recent bank statement. Lockdown started, my company asked everyone to be on hold ad they could not afford to pay workers as they had no means of income generation because we were not working.
This happened in march, but I tell you truthfully, I have spent close to #300,000between now and then because I travelled back home, and my input is needed in terms of essential commodities and taking into consideration that we have close to 15 children at home (10 adopted) I can't sit and see my parent do this all alone.
Therefore, I assist as much as I can and this have depleted my funds to close to zero level. I even went ahead to do a little give away at the initial period, not knowing that the lockdown will stay for long, and I can't do less because some these children have been with us for over 10 years (based on my popsy is a community man that helps the poor).
I just think about them and feel pity for my momsy because I go japa leave all of them if this thing continues.
So imagine not getting but giving, and this is the current situation, many are spending but no income is coming in. So even of you have ten million and you are spending without receiving, my brother/sister, sorry na your name.
May God help us.
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2020
Babyforever:
Oh now i understand better but you stopped dropping stories there what happen ? Abi u don repent cheesy

that time when trollings, banters and fights no let person see front, I paused posting. by the time I go enter there back, I saw plenty pages, that's when I became a reader oo.

and trying to catch up with the pace of the thread, the pages were increasing on a fast lane, which turned me to a passive member.

and I don promise dem say if I no read the thread to the very last page, I no go post anything for there grin grin and I'm standing by that. but, I can see that the thread still dey bubble, cos of the number of pages e don reach. they are balling and keeping it real over there.

so, I never repent cheesy I still dey active in the game.

Babyforever:

So you guys judge me base on my post there i no like wahala cheesy i'm actually a sweet person in real life wink

naaaaah. u saying 'YOU GUYS' means u are referring to all of us for there. na me talk wetin I dey see about u for there, no be all of us.

and no be only u I dey see as wahala girl, una plenty well well cheesy

and that one no mean say I take you (and other girls) for a wahala girl in reality, not at all.
but, for that thread..... hmm. grin grin
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Virus99: 11:28am On May 17, 2020
OriOko88:

How can I apply for d one in ilorin. I can ride well, but d issue is accommodation. And besides how about salary.

Its based how many deliveries you were able to do per day. The target is 20. And that's 2k per day. In a month...do the math wink

You can chat us on WhatsApp to apply 08097611985
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Babyforever(f): 11:32am On May 17, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

that time when trollings, banters and fights no let person see front, I paused posting. by the time I go enter there back, I saw plenty pages, that's when I became a reader oo.

and trying to catch up with the pace of the thread, the pages were increasing on a fast lane, which turned me to a passive member.

and I don promise dem say if I no read the thread to the very last page, I no go post anything for there grin grin and I'm standing by that. but, I can see that the thread still dey bubble, cos of the number of pages e don reach. they are balling and keeping it real over there.

so, I never repent cheesy I still dey active in the game.

naaaaah. u saying 'YOU GUYS' means u are referring to all of us for there. na me talk wetin I dey see about u for there, no be all of us.

and no be only u I dey see as wahala girl, una plenty well well cheesy

and that one no mean say I take you (and other girls) for a wahala girl in reality, not at all.
but, for that thread..... hmm. grin grin
For you to read up to the last page it's a lot of work......Indeed you never repent coro didn't shake you one bit cheesy

Sometimes I mistake ypu for po...dom i don't know if you're the same person......so tell me the truth in the mist of my wahala don't you like me tongue maybe I'll see you in lagos one of this days cheesy
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Nobody: 11:48am On May 17, 2020
alexola20:
Alhamdulillah.
Mine was a bit worse and not funny at all.
I found myself in a place called Mopti,Mali.
We were deported like a plague to a no man's land somewhere in the sahara.
Any way we tried to get ourselves to a little village/town called Kidal.And from there to Gao where I separated myself from the rest deportees because we were all like blind leading the blinds.
In fact I was the youngest among the deportees but I thought I was smarter than some of them,this was why I separated myself them without knowing anywhere or what lies ahead.
I was wearing only a pair of Jean's,boxers,one sweater in a very hot sun that you can't even take it off.
To cut the long story short,I went to a phone booth to make a phone call on credit to a distant relative in Spain.Alaye said he will call me back on that line but ever did.
So I already owing the phone people CFA7500.
But the shop owner/assistant was nice to me.She even bought me food despite the fact I was a debtor.May Almighty God bless that woman and everything that belongs to her.
So the second day I had to go and look for someway to pay the woman the phone money.
Early in the morning I found where they were picking some labourers for construction works,so I joined them.
Omo come see how the real Malians were laughing at me.
Lest I forget,I was wearing only my dirty boxer that I hadn't washed for long months.Don't laugh.(tears drop.)
So I was paid cfa2500 at end of the day.
So I gave the phone woman 1,500 to my greatest surprise,she told me to keep it.
May God bless that woman again.
If you know how much is cfa7500 in Mali,you will help me to thank that woman forever.She was an angel.
Anyway it was my first and only time I partook in construction works.
Thank God for where I am today.
The battle is still far from over.

Ps.
Remembering my life on that journey most especially on that deportation to Mali,was an experience of a lifetime.
Be nice to the Malians wherever you find them.
God bless that woman she will also not lack any good thing
But bro how did you get to Mali and where were you deported from
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2020
Babyforever:
For you to read up to the last page it's a lot of work ......Indeed you never repent coro didn't shake you one bit cheesy

yeah. I know grin reading from the sidelines is even more interesting than getting involved. so, I find it entertaining. I sha no wan miss any page. just that I don dey dey lazy nowadays, but, I go try my best to read to the end.

however, coro dey affect the movement small sha, plus na fasting period we dey. though, the fasting go soon end sha. but coro's future is yet unpredictable.

Babyforever:

Sometimes I mistake ypu for po...dom i don't know if you're the same person ......

so tell me the truth in the mist of my wahala don't you like me tongue

maybe I'll see you in lagos one of this days cheesy

@first bolded - hahahaha, I no be powered**m ooh. that nigga na legend grin grin though, I don dey follow the thread tey tey from the previously closed ones, but e never too tey we I joined them posting. so, my contributions have not qualified to be landmark. but, powered na legendary gamer. grin we are not the same one person (I no be him, him no be me grin).

@second bolded - funny you. how can someone like person wey him never see before? though, I no hate anyone too.
but, it's impossible for u to like or hate someone u never see or meet before naw.

@last bolded - hmm. there is one girl on Nairaland, we know each other in reality, I proved it to her that I know her very well, but she doesnt know who I am cos I didn't reveal myself to her. she knows me too but she doesn't know that I'm the one behind this moniker.

why?

cos, I prefer being unknown and anonymous to everyone on Nairaland (unlike Facebook where I know my friends and they know me). nothing special about me, though. I just enjoy my anonymity/privacy on Nairaland.

and, sorry to say, I dont trust 'F' monikers on Nairaland, most of dem are males hiding behind the 'F'. grin grin
I fear nairaland people pass AK47 cheesy

no vex ooh. grin
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Babyforever(f): 1:28pm On May 17, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

yeah. I know grin reading from the sidelines is even more interesting than getting involved. so, I find it entertaining. I sha no wan miss any page. just that I don dey dey lazy nowadays, but, I go try my best to read to the end.

however, coro dey affect the movement small sha, plus na fasting period we dey. though, the fasting go soon end sha. but coro's future is yet unpredictable.

@first bolded - hahahaha, I no be powered**m ooh. that nigga na legend grin grin though, I don dey follow the thread tey tey from the previously closed ones, but e never too tey we I joined them posting. so, my contributions have not qualified to be landmark. but, powered na legendary gamer. grin we are not the same one person (I no be him, him no be me grin).

@second bolded - funny you. how can someone like person wey him never see before? though, I no hate anyone too.
but, it's impossible for u to like or hate someone u never see or meet before naw.

@last bolded - hmm. there is one girl on Nairaland, we know each other in reality, I proved it to her that I know her very well, but she doesnt know who I am cos I didn't reveal myself to her. she knows me too but she doesn't know that I'm the one behind this moniker.

why?

cos, I prefer being unknown and anonymous to everyone on Nairaland (unlike Facebook where I know my friends and they know me). nothing special about me, though. I just enjoy my anonymity/privacy on Nairaland.

and, sorry to say, I dont trust 'F' monikers on Nairaland, most of dem are males hiding behind the 'F'. grin grin
I fear nairaland people pass AK47 cheesy

no vex ooh. grin
We can still up to you pics or reality tongue
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
Babyforever:
We can still up to you pics or reality tongue

I no get u.
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Babyforever(f): 2:36pm On May 17, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

I no get u.
I meant i can show you pics and if you want us to meet it's fine
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2020
Babyforever:
I meant i can show you pics and if you want us to meet it's fine

anonymity.
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Babyforever(f): 4:05pm On May 17, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

anonymity.
cheesy i find this funny lol
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by my2chains(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
The thing is, I have never gone to search for a job in my life, while in school, I was into photography so I used that to sustain myself.

After school, I worked in a construction company and I later had my own company and had almost ten employees. Well last year I lost everything and reality dawned on me.

I have too kids and a beautiful wife to take care of.

Now to the main koko. Am 6.2ft tall and faaaaat but now, the fat Don turn fitted when hunger Wan kill me so I set out to job hunt.

After series of trials and interviews, job no enter o. Least I forget, I fresh small, OK I resemble butty pickin.

Begged family to raise me to start over, found none. Close friends nko, shishi dem no fit raise me and sincerely I didn't blame anybody after all no be dem cause my wahala.

So I set out to do menial jobs, the ones I could find was bricklaying or packing of block. Anytime I get there, their response is always, SHEY I THINK SAY U FIT DO THIS KIN WORK? YOU THIS BUTTY PICKIN
OR I SABI THE KIN WORK WEY YOU FIT DO.

TRIED series of places, it was the same response until one Man decided to give me a trial.
First job was to carry sand from point A to point B. I almost fainted but was doing strong man cos all eyes were on me.

Secondly I was asked to bring cement now this is the funny part. One very tiny guy called levels was the one bringing the cement, not more than 5.6ft tall, as in tiny o, so seeing him, I believed it will be an easy task and I tried to carry 50kg bag all by myself, I couldn't even raise it to chest level when I scatter for ground and everyone burst out laughing. Tried severally to no avail until someone helped me.

Now after mixing, it was time to serve the bricklayers. Worked from 8 till 12 and I was already having Back ache and Head ache. Infact all my body was aching and I told them I can't continue. They should give whatever they feel like giving me until they told me if I didn't finish with them till evening, no kobo for me.

I Sha manage work till 7:30pm and they paid me 1700 instead of 1500 just to pity my condition.
I was bedridden for almost three days after

op you dont really need to have stressed yourself this much!

My dream is just to be a big time rich niggar farmer!
Invest 100k in okro farming today and get 250% in just 4 months!
My2chains farm
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by alexola20(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 17, 2020
alexola20:
From Algiers,Algeria.Year 2000.
Looking for what I didn't lose. grin grin grin grin
Just traveling ni o.
It's well bro✌️
So which country are you at now
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by profsomebody(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2020
40secondsMan:

Wtf? 6ft is tall oga!
Leave him alone na. I'm 6ft 2" too, and I know I'm tall. How many people are 6ft 2" tall?
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by hekkyboi: 8:48pm On May 17, 2020
xandy84:
Says who? Worked warehouse, start.my associate degree, left the job, get a good job with benefits and start my own company. Not everyone can stand the sight of what goes on in group home.

what is a group warehose work or group home?
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by alexola20(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 17, 2020
alexola20:
I live in Europe now grin grin
Wow bless up bro✌️
Which of the Europeses grin
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by alexola20(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 17, 2020
alexola20:
I'm Polish but I live somewhere else now. grin
How is Live there
Can you open a thread and educate us more about life in Poland smiley
Re: Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance by alexola20(m): 4:50am On May 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / NESTOIL Graduate Trainee Program 2018!!!!!! / P & G Reasoning Test Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.