Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,364 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please (6801 Views)

Dilemma In Relationship Over Lies / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / If You Understand This Picture U Need Jesus In Your Life Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Aldebarann(m): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2020
Was she paid after the act? If no, then, she prolly wanted to have the experience, which could be the influence of the purported friends she moved with or you & your friend are down on her conquest list cheesy. If yes, you are with a nympho that you most likely won’t be able to satisfy.
Either way, you liked how she handled the both of you & now, just you (if that’s what you are telling yourself tongue), so much that your only worry is about your friend who jointly participated.
For a randy person, I think you equally fit. No stopping you, ma G grin
Audweidersen smiley
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by TheChameleon: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2020
grin

Amusing when people fall for these fictional stories.

I think Seun told the MODs they can't just be collecting salaries for banning people...

They have to be writing racy stories as well

4 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2020
Now this this is one of them occasions
Where the homies not doin it right
I mean he found him a ho that he like
But you can't make a ho a housewife
And when it all boils down you gonna find in the end
A biitch is a biitch, but a Dogg is a man's best friend
So what you found you a ho that you like
But you can't make a ho a housewife (wife)
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Kingsteve(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2020
A classic case of when the pvssy is so delicious, it clouds one's sense of reasoning.
You see white, you call it black.
You see black, you call it white.

Be wary of sweet pvssy!
grin
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by khiaa(f): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:
There is a girl that I met about 4 years ago, we rhyme and honestly speaking she's the kind of girl I want to marry please. She has everything that ticks all the right boxes fro me. The only concern is the way I met her.

It actually happened that we met when I and a friend of mine had a 3som with her., that was how we met. No doubt in the younger phase of her life (as with most girls) she made some friends who had some bad influence on her, however she has since grown pass that, and she's got every right morals a girl should (I have very high standards and believe me, she ticks those boxes)..

My only concern was just how we met, in fact, my main concern is just that my friend that knows about that, that's what's holding me back.

I need candid advice please, what should I do please.

Thanks for your advice as they come. Stay blessed.

But you were part of the three-some as well, how can you look down on her when you were just as low? angry
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Vega100: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:
I can't believe the guys' comments on this thread lol

They are questioning the girl, but the guy is suddenly a 'saint.' What makes him fit to be a good husband material that can be put in the home?

Mtcheeeew.
Stop being silly lady, this is Africa, the man basically provides for the family and calls the shut how the home is run, I know you will be one of those little girls that are yet to see life, carried away with all the virtual things you watch on Hollywood and read on magazine, when u get of age and reality beckons you will understand better!

3 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Vega100: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

Amusing when people fall for these fictional stories.

I think Seun told the MODs they can't just be collecting salaries for banning people...

They have to be writing racy stories as well
it's real bro, nothing fictional
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Vega100: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2020
khiaa:

But you were part of the three-some as well, how can you look down on her when you were just as low? angry
it's a man's world sis, u can choose to deny it but that's the fact, especially in Africa. That's why the woman's natural instinct is to be drawn towards a man who has all it takes to provide for her, and future family, the man also works to provide for the family as well, that's how it is my dear!!!

We call the shot, that's how it is my dear!!! U all can choose to sugarcoat it, but thats the fact my dear and I'm being very honest with you.

Perhaps any century ladies could man up to also start providing for their families and also providing for their men, then we can think of turning the tables.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by slan87(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2020
How sure are you that you can trust her in terms of issues, & you won't use her past against her? It's easy to love but not easy to stay in love

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:
There is a girl that I met about 4 years ago, we rhyme and honestly speaking she's the kind of girl I want to marry please. She has everything that ticks all the right boxes fro me. The only concern is the way I met her.

It actually happened that we met when I and a friend of mine had a 3som with her., that was how we met. No doubt in the younger phase of her life (as with most girls) she made some friends who had some bad influence on her, however she has since grown pass that, and she's got every right morals a girl should (I have very high standards and believe me, she ticks those boxes)..

My only concern was just how we met, in fact, my main concern is just that my friend that knows about that, that's what's holding me back.

Go ahead and marry her no big deal she was just acting her age den besides since she has an amazing character fine
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by luminouz(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2020
lefulefu:
a girl u did a 3some with u want to marry her shocked
the jazz wey she feed u must be very strong shocked

Lefu...why u comment naaaaa? undecided

So u no know Vega/apostle for ashewo thread. Everyone knows him na.
Dude has issues bro. grin
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by khiaa(f): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:
it's a man's world sis, u can choose to deny it but that's the fact, especially in Africa. That's why the woman's natural instinct is to be drawn towards a man who has all it takes to provide for her, and future family, the man also works to provide for the family as well, that's how it is my dear!!!

We call the shot, that's how it is my dear!!! U all can choose to sugarcoat it, but thats the fact my dear and I'm being very honest with you.

Perhaps any century ladies could man up to also start providing for their families and also providing for their men, then we can think of turning the tables.
Women choose men not the other way around. Some women in the west provide for the family while the husband stay home and takes care of the children and the home.
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by foolbuster: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

They are questioning the girl, but the guy is suddenly a 'saint.' What makes him fit to be a good husband material that can be put in the home?

Mtcheeeew.

Stop comparing a woman and a man. They are not the same. Their bodies are not the same. Their thinking is not the same. Their life is not the same and no matter how hard women try they can never be equals with men. You can't turn nature on its head. Heck not even all men are equals.

This is not shaming. This is fact. If you are still young use your head and heed this advice. Or you can continue listening to the older females past their prime and full of regrets and automatically turned feminist and end up like them. Your choice.

4 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by foolbuster: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:

Forget all that red pill shit. If you love her and she is loyal marry her bro. Nobody is a saint. That perfect woman you are looking for can be worse. Its better you settle with someone that is your friend understands you and do crazy things with you your bond will be strong, heck you can even do another 3some with her friend or something when you guys are married, my point is your marriage will be exciting.

Having said that some guys prefer settling with the quiet extemely loyal church type you can command. Your choice bro.
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Clinghton: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2020
I understand, most bad ladies are good just the influence of bad friends.

See if she still has some amount of decorum left in her.
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by luvyaself95(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2020
You're simp cuckold pukes angry
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by luvyaself95(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2020
Clinghton:
I understand, most bad ladies are good just the influence of bad friends.

See if she still has some amount of decorum left in her.

Which one is influence of bad friends like a word of Bible not sure if it was sha. Show me your friends and i will tell you who you're.
That OP girl is a LovePeddler disguising as a Good girl.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Monaco2(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2020
My girl told me of a particular girl that a guy had sex with n gave her number to his friend to also call her n collect his share(this is very common among guys) d guy called d girl n had his share of the cookie n that was how a relationship started, he engaged her on the 14 of last month being valentine. Truth is when u know wat u want, u know wat u want so no reason anybody
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Kingosytex(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Mtcheeeew.

At the bolded, we live in a hypocritical word.

You raise some points, oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2020
luminouz:

Dude has issues bro. grin
grin grin grin hahaha for real? cheesy
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by adexpa(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2020
chairman, the reasoning why you came here for advice is the reason why you cant marry her cus i am sure you had countless thought on the issue yourself and you could not find answer. worst past as related to marriage is always good to be heard and not be a partaker. I will not advice you to be a superman and marry her becus human will always be human; you can not forget the past and that alone is a red light already. your wife will still offend you many times in marriage n some of the offence might be pointing back to the current issue which will not make you forget it. you can form strong head now becus of the sex and the pampering activities that always cloud relationship,but marriage dont give room to that, marriage is a full time business. it is better she leaves to marry someone fresh n yourself too to avoid abusing her later due to the past you cant forget.
my opinion

3 Likes

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by luminouz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin hahaha for real? cheesy

For real... He once created accounts to troll himself and uploaded pcgu.ru's pic as his own on a thread where females abound....

I stay away from his posts... grin
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Vega100: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
khiaa:
Women choose men not the other way around. Some women in the west provide for the family while the husband stay home and takes care of the children and the home.
That's why u should ho to the west and don't stay here if that's what u wish... but as long as u are here, it is a man's world and men call the shot... u can choose to believe anything you like. But that's what it is. Ciao!!

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
luminouz:

For real... He once created accounts to troll himself and uploaded pcgu.ru's pic as his own on a thread where females abound....

I stay away from his posts... grin
hahaha grin
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Vega100: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Monaco2:
My girl told me of a particular girl that a guy had sex with n gave her number to his friend to also call her n collect his share(this is very common among guys) d guy called d girl n had his share of the cookie n that was how a relationship started, he engaged her on the 14 of last month being valentine. Truth is when u know wat u want, u know wat u want so no reason anybody
If my case was same I wouldn't even be here!!! It was the 3som thing, if it was a case of my friend has had her before, that one no concern me at all oh!!! It's just that.
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Vega100: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
adexpa:
chairman, the reasoning why you came here for advice is the reason why you cant marry her cus i am sure you had countless thought on the issue yourself and you could not find answer. worst past as related to marriage is always good to be heard and not be a partaker. I will not advice you to be a superman and marry her becus human will always be human; you can not forget the past and that alone is a red light already. your wife will still offend you many times in marriage n some of the offence might be pointing back to the current issue which will not make you forget it. you can form strong head now becus of the sex and the pampering activities that always cloud relationship,but marriage dont give room to that, marriage is a full time business. it is better she leaves to marry someone fresh n yourself too to avoid abusing her later due to the past you cant forget.
my opinion
Well said, very well said!!! Thank you, I appreciate this.
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by oazeez1991(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
@ Op, biko, let her go. Free d babe as u aren't gud enough 4 her. In as much as u wudn't want 2 admit it, but it's d reality, wat u tink u av 4 her is INFATUATION, not LOVE.

If it's love as u claim, nd 4 d fact dat, she met ol ur requirements of d kind of lady u wish 2 end up wif, u wudn't kom here 2 seek 4 people's opinion, let alone avin a 2nd tot ova it. Wat made u av a rethink ova goin on 2 marry her is already a negative energy 4 dat relationship.

Sm tinz r just beta left unknown. Just like a little faeces(shit) on d tip of a plate, u pick it up, den clean it up nd got serve wif same plate, if ur eyes is off dat shit, ur mind wudn't. So, tell me, hw convenient will it be 2 consume d food u wia been serve wif such plate? Mind u, if u wia been served usin dat very plate without knowin abt d shit dat was initially on it (but has been cleaned/wiped off b4 using it 2 serve u), I'm sure u gonna consume such meal without blinking an eyelid. Ponder on dis.

We go 2 mama put, restaurant, canteen, hotel e.t.c. 2 eat (stuff we av no idea abt hw dey wia been prepared), yet we consume dem like dey r OK, dis is cos wat was presented 2 us are OK in d eyes nd mind (if we know hw bad d process sm of dose tinz undergo, we wudn't dare eat dem).

Unlike, relationship (bf & gf) kind, marriage is totally different.

If we chuz 2 dig on d past of sm ladies/guys, we wudn't even want our enemy 2 get married 2 dem, but cos we don't know most of dis pasts, we end up been comfortable marrying dem.

So, d fact dat, u know one of her ugly past, u don't just know, but also part of it, likewise sm1 close 2 u (ur friend), such marriage myt end up in doom. It's not healthy 4 both of u (urself nd her).

It's best she goes 4 sm1 who know not dat ugly past of her, likewise u goin 4 sm1 u know not or involve in her ugly past.
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Monaco2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:

If my case was same I wouldn't even be here!!! It was the 3som thing, if it was a case of my friend has had her before, that one no concern me at all oh!!! It's just that.

Ya I understand, the girl in question u know her best, u said it urself it was bad company that she kept back then?!? U said She is everything u want in a woman, bro I hope u don’t throw away d love u deserve because it didn’t come in the container u expect it to.....
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by khiaa(f): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Vega100:

That's why u should ho to the west and don't stay here if that's what u wish... but as long as u are here, it is a man's world and men call the shot... u can choose to believe anything you like. But that's what it is. Ciao!!

I'm not Nigerian, I'm American. You guys sound like a bunch of insecure, hypocritical bullies. What woman in her right mind wants a manwho.re to be her husband and the father of her children? You seem to be that type which makes you unworthy of any respectable woman.

That's just the way I see boys like you. undecided
Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Akinbahm(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Mtcheeeew.

I hope you know the guy is paying the bride price not the other way round. ow do you expect OP to use his hard earned penny to put a basket in his home...

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by ORBLIGHTS(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
why are you confused? marry her and u can always invite ur friends so that u guys can have 3some with her even at ur home and u just charge ur friends per min...

business mind wink

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma In My Life Now, Please Help, I Need Advice Please by Akinbahm(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Foòl. grin Simps: always fond of making blue pill assumptions (which they can't back with evidence) to give hões a second chance since day one. grin

Funny enough a lady down there was trying to exonerate the girl...

Don't mind the simp jhawe, he has forgotten a hoe drilled can never be un drilled and once debe is 4rever debe...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive? / Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.