Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? (1872 Views)

Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / BBW Shares Racy Photo But People Notice A Bit More,she Unintentionally Show Boob / Model Flaunts Her Legs As She Poses In Her Panties,but Fans Notice A Little More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
This can be a very very very very shocking and disturbing thing to discover about a partner, sometime a person never knows about this initially until u get up close.

So the question is, what would you do in a situation like that?

As for me, I ll maintain a total social distance or just end it, that thing is worse than Coronavirusgrin

Dont call me harsh or mean,

Dont tell me I should buy some deodorant or body spray or a very powerful cologne or a natural aloe-vera toothpaste.

with a stench that smells like rotten mango or rotten catfish oozing from all corners around, there s no way I can cope !

what is life in the life of a guy when he cant kiss or smooch? grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by FrozenBlaze: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
My man once had halitosis, I called his attention to it and now he brushes his teeth more than four times in a day.

I was skeptical at first, I thought about various ways of telling him without insulting him or affecting his self-esteem.

Few weeks later, no more halitosis. I kiss and cuddle for as long as I want.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by OperaNewsHubNg: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
what else can a caring person do but TELL THEIR PARTNER that they have a foul odor?! only a very immature person would just walk away without saying anything to that person (aka giving them a chance to fix the issue)
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by Naomila: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
The best thing to do is say it up front...but me sha..I'd start by buying my partner perfumes and good soap and maybe take style say honey you water is ready in the bathroom ooo
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
buy her a deodorant or correct her on her to take care of her hygeine.is she not ur babe?
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by DaddyMorenike: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Depends. If it's the first tine, ama let it slide. But if it happens again, would definitely call her attention to it.
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
lefulefu:
buy her a deodorant or correct her on her to take care of her hygeine.is she not ur babe?
grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what else can a caring person do but TELL THEIR PARTNER that they have a foul odor?! only a very immature person would just walk away without saying anything to that person (aka giving them a chance to fix the issue)

Tekling her she has body odour can earn u a swift slap!
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by NobleAngell(f): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
For how long have you guys been together? For how long has this smell gone on? If this has been going on since you met her, then it is safe to assume that her hygiene is poor. But if you just started observing it not too long ago, then it means she stopped doing something and you need to let her know your observation.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by NobleAngell(f): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Slap? What exactly for?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
What if you already love them?
You'll simply advise them to use deodorant or buy it yourself.
Then visit those herbs sellers and ask if there's anything you can use for body odour. Get it for your partner and any other thing you know might be good for ridding odour. You're not going to just leave or dump them. You should try to help at least. Except if you don't love them.
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

receiving a slap for being honest to someone?! ARRANT NONSENSE if that woman slaps me for telling her that she smells then she best be ready to receive a slap back to reset her deluded mind.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by Freelane33(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
A sensible and neat girl shouldn’t smell in the first place . Maybe she’s dirty . If I by any chance have that kind of girl . That’s going to be the end of the relationship because I hate smells . My nostrils are sensitive . So she’d better not smell lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by Freelane33(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
On the other hands , I’ll put my fingers into her vagina and put it in her mouth �,she must Have a taste . Cold world

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

receiving a slap for being honest to someone?! ARRANT NONSENSE if that woman slaps me for telling her that she smells then she best be ready to receive a slap back to reset her deluded mind.
lol... how can u even say that... that's an insult !
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
NobleAngell:
Slap? What exactly for?
for telling her her breath smells like rotten fish !
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by Kingsteve(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Freelane33:
On the other hands , I’ll put my fingers into her vagina and put it in her mouth �,she must Have a taste . Cold world

Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol... how can u even say that... that's an insult !

you see, the above is the exact reason why men and women live on different planet... if you care for someone, if you love someone, if you want the best for that person then you would tell her that she smells.... without her thinking that you are insulting her. thats what "normal" people would do.

if, instead of thanking you, your babe thinks you are insulting her then i suggest you find a better woman in your life as you are wasting life with some deluded ignoramus.

we all know its hurtful if someone tells you that you smell or you have mouth odor, but if they are your caring partner then you wouldnt/shouldnt remotely view it as an insult.

but if she dares slap a man then she deserves the exact same treatment, whether male/female or gorilla!
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:29am On Mar 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you see, the above is the exact reason why men and women live on different planet... if you care for someone, if you love someone, if you want the best for that person then you would tell her that she smells.... without her thinking that you are insulting her. thats what "normal" people would do.

if, instead of thanking you, your babe thinks you are insulting her then i suggest you find a better woman in your life as you are wasting life with some deluded ignoramus.

we all know its hurtful if someone tells you that you smell or you have mouth odor, but if they are your caring partner then you wouldnt/shouldnt remotely view it as an insult.

but if she dares slap a man then she deserves the exact same treatment, whether male/female or gorilla!
instead of telling her, why not buy her a good deodorant and encourage her to use it ?
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Freelane33:
That's cruel !
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
instead of telling her, why not buy her a good deodorant and encourage her to use it ?

its called HONESTY...
if you are afraid to be fully honest with your partner (for whatever reason) then you guys are not meant to be together.
if you will resent your partner for being fully honest and open to you then you guys are not meant to be together.
if you believe that its better to leave hints and clues, instead of being straight and direct about issues in your union, then you are in the wrong r/ship.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its called HONESTY...
if you are afraid to be fully honest with your partner (for whatever reason) then you guys are not meant to be together.
if you will resent your partner for being fully honest and open to you then you guys are not meant to be together.
if you believe that its better to leave hints and clues, instead of being straight and direct about issues in your union, then you are in the wrong r/ship.
but its blunt telling her blatantly that she stinks !
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
but its blunt telling her blatantly that she stinks !

you dont have to just say it bluntly, but you have to make it clear to that person. so you sit down and tell them straight, however difficult and/or hurt they may be. thats the best way to help this person, and certainly not by hiding the truth because you are afraid to hurt their feelings.
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you dont have to just say it bluntly, but you have to make it clear to that person. so you sit down and tell them straight, however difficult and/or hurt they may be. thats the best way to help this person, and certainly not by hiding the truth because you are afraid to hurt their feelings.
interesting !!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
I will search for the Fowl... cook it and eat it
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by 2dice01: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
modestbrowser:
Just blow the whistle for Free kick

If the foul is too much give him/her Yellow card
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by 24kmagic: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
:
Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2020
2dice01:
Just blow the whistle for Free kick

If the foul is too much give him/her Yellow card

Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by DoubleEngine007: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Freelane33:

Re: What Would You Do If You Notice A Foul Smell Around Your Partner? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
modestbrowser:
lol

(1) (Reply)

HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It / Please Help. Nine Months Failed Transaction Yet To Be Reverse / Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.