Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It (1872 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by salvationproject(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2020
I don't really want to waste your time but just need ur thoughts/advice on this.

BEFORE BREAKUP:
1. We had intercourse and when the time was right, she saw her period.

2. I later discovered she was cheating and I called it off.

AFTER BREAKUP:
1. We stayed apart for close to a month.
2. She was coming from school (12 Dec.) and requested to visit me. I obliged and she came.
3. It was her usual pleadings but then, one thing led to another and before i knew it, we were having sex. Before the sex, I requested to know if she just saw her period cause she used to see same in the early entry to every month (usually 8 - 14) but she said "no as she was expecting it".
4. During the sex, I don't know what happened like me that used to stay long for hours on top of a woman started cumming barely 20mins to the whole thing and nearly came inside of her (she was requesting that I cum in her) but I quickly used my number 6 and withdrew but then, everything was scattered around her vjay.
5. I became worried like this sperms are usually invisible n in millions, I hope none crawled inside o... I have been worried since then though some searches on Google informed me that a woman will not likely get pregnant close to her period.
6. My problem now is that she is yet to see her period even till today and I am so confused like could she be pregnant? if so, could it be my pregnancy?

I am just confused please, I want you guys to analyze my story and suggest possibility of my fears coming to pass. One of my main problem is that she is even my ex. if she was to be my gf, I won't be worried as we can plan things out.

MODIFIED:
Thanks guys for your respective inputs. I just manned up and called her to discuss my fears. She said nothing was wrong and getting pregnant was not possible. She clarified that the thing use to varies i.e. she may see her period early or middle and even towards the end of the month.

MY RESOLUTION:
Though it may not feel original but I have resolved not to di*ck any babe (gf or ex) again without CD to avoid heart attack.
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by khingTony(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2020
She asked you to cum inside her What for

Another guy came inside her, so she decided to, maybe, just maybe see if she can use yours to replace his own grin

Be guided, If she get belle, know say no be you give am

Peace smiley

10 Likes

Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by Cerebellum: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Chai!
NL and Arindin postgrin
Which kain Yeye OP be this nahhh
Dem swear for ur destinygrin
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Op, Go & Ask Her Who Is Responsible 4 D Pregnancy? No Go Do Anoda Man Expenses Oooo.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by Freestainworld(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Your Ex, you end up sleeping with a formal demon, enjoy her torments because you are in already.

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by fati2001(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2020
salvationproject:
I don't really want to waste your time .

you can't waste my time because you have already wasted urs.
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by salvationproject(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

you can't waste my time because you have already wasted urs.
sorry o
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by fati2001(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2020
salvationproject:
sorry o
nah u need pass because nah u dy cry for help..
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by salvationproject(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:

nah u need pass because nah u dy cry for help..
fati, calm down na abeg
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by fati2001(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2020
salvationproject:

fati, calm down na abeg
tongue
salvationproject:

fati, calm down na abeg
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by donbachi(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Why not cry over ur health status.wat if u've been infected with hiv or one deadly std..see how u just risked ur life for nothing..no other man give her belle..na u.so,be proactive,man up and accept it.
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by David1017(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2020
This mata funny ooo...
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by Smoby123: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2020
1. You haven't seen for a long time
2 .when she came visiting u ask if she's seen her period she said no
3 .during sex she asked you cum inside
4.she was your ex.
Bro sorry to say
You be fool,
Dear men if how long will u allow ur dick to control you.

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2020
shey wen u dey knack u never com tell us say u wan knack ur ex kpekus,na wen casala burst u dey always remember ur OG's for heregrin

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by BlessedNuel: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2020
All man carry his own cross.....that's all I gat to say for now
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by Quality20(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2020
unmarried ppl having phucks are only just messing up their lives, but only few of u know that.

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by CandyOps(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Sounds like an obedient niggah to me wink The only time I ever do what my girl asks me is when she says "cum inside me"

I try to think I did a good job till the post-nut clarity hits
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by oluwole70525: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
This mata funny ooo...
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by Jessepaid(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hehehe

Girl wey everybody dey enjoy

E reach your turn you give am Belle

No be so Dem dey do things o grin

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by DenreleDave(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
khingTony:
She asked you to cum inside her What for

Another guy came inside her, so she decided to, maybe, just maybe see if she can use yours to replace his own grin

Be guided, If she get belle, know say no be you give am

Peace smiley

Exactly... Another guy came into her...... She was to rope the guy
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Do what is necessary and avoid running a "Daddy's Daycare"
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by popweezy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congrats my guy! You just joined the league of Nigerian Daddies of Nigeria (NDN)
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ask her the last time she saw her period. A girl's menstrual flow doesn't run in an orderly range of dates.
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by flexypoka(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why are you killing urself calculating for X and Y u don't know
Why are you killing urself when she has not told u that she is pregnant
Why are you
Did you know if her boyfriend had Bleep her before or after u people have sex because u are her ex
Why are u afraid when many of your mate has become Daddy
Bro... free your dick to enjoy it self why he his still alive

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by 2dice01: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Gold circle 100naira would have prevented all these lamentation
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
AWAITING BABY FATHER WELCOME TO FATHERHOOD
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by Womanizer(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
I hope you have learnt your lesson cheesy
Re: HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It by 444crop: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Going bk to your ex is like going back to your vomit... Nothing good comes out of it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... / Chidinma: Is Having A Side Chick A Sin Deserving Of Murder By Said Side Chick? / Thread close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.