Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,858 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Don't Have A Good Relationship With My Mum. Here's Why - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Have A Good Relationship With My Mum. Here's Why (3035 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Have You Ever Lost A Very Good Relationship Due To Genotype? / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Don't Have A Good Relationship With My Mum. Here's Why by Stillthebest: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2020
kiss

You will know who she is when she dies. Then, you would live with the guilt of ' I didnt do enough for her'

If she was not born with such character, it is obvious it was caused by depression of losing a husband at a tender period of marriage, left with kids to care for, being chased out of homes, difficulty in fending for her children.

Good things were that she tried hard to make you happy in terms of provisions.

Have u seen parents who have never given their kid #10k before even till he/she finally found a means to finish at the University?
Kid who started paying his/her school fees from pry 4 till to University level by being Smart and hardworking early in life?

Who is responsible for taking care of his/her sibs with proceeds from menial Jobs even as a teenager?
And yet, such mother was as abusive, nagging and harsh in terms words and actions.

"Dupe tie"! So many cases like that.
Your own mom is an angel!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fiance Died 10 Yrs Ago. I'm Now Married But Still Crave For Him. Normal? / Pls Help Me: My Marriage Is In Shambles! / Am I Wrong In Asking My Husband "How Are You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.