Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] (16365 Views)

+18: I Need Urgent Help [Picture] / SHOULD I Go Ahead? I Need Your Help [Picture] / CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2020
I use to battle with pimples and eczema... Imagine the combo cry

Not because I'm dirty, nor because I don't bath. But still, these shits couldn't stop disturbing my life.

Honestly, it messed up my self-esteem. Do you know the worse part? They leave a dark spot whenever they go. cry

There is no product I didn't use on my face. But when I stop using them, these shits will come back.

My face was tough, with dark spots. Yours is even better.

What did I do? I stopped every skin treatment or care cream. I stopped and my plan was - when it's tired, it would go. But, I started a new practice..

I began to wash my face more often with a clean towel and within a week, I began to see a difference.

When I say often, I mean, wiping my face with awet towel to wipe off the oils.

I started to use baby Pears, and today, I can boast of having the smoothest skin in town. I'm not kidding you.

Many keep asking about my skin regime, but they hardly believe when I tell them what I do..

Don't forget to take care of your bed sheet and pillowcase too..

Good luck!
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by femi4: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Hello

I have been suffering from acne for a very long time, about 5-6 years now.

It has really affected my self-esteem and confidence and I have started trying to clear them.

Recently, I followed some recommendations here and it has been very helpful as my pimples stopped coming frequently.

Now the problem is my rough facial skin. My facial skin looks kind of dirty-dark (something like mud) and very rough (you can see sizeable pores in it).

I tried using Caro white/tone and it was really helpful at first but after prolonged use, my face starts getting too fair and my hands became too tender and fair too. So I had to stop using them.

I'm currently using a Gold Olive cream which has restored the skin back to black but it as if the cream is making my face darker and my hands lighter.

Can't really tell if it is the cream or the soap (I make use of papaya soap and currently using Carol white soap).

I'll really appreciate it if you can recommend a good product to make my face smoother, and even glow without changing my complexion. I have dark spots too - after effects of the pimples. So if you can recommend anything for that I'll also appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

P. A I'm dark in complexion and have an oily skin (I think it's oily as my face often becomes oily whenever I'm under the sun or even just sitting)
Watch your diet, stay away from oily or fried food

Don't eat between meals

Use mild antiseptic soap and never use sponge on your face

Wash your face every night before you go to bed
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by kushercain: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2020
Premiumwriter:
no o. How does it look like?

I normally apply one USA soap like that but not very often though since I don't think it works for me

My good man get dongoyaro (neem leaves) blend it to a paste and mix it with one teespoon condensed milk, table spoon honey and a little Quaker Oats to thicken

Use this to make a face mask everyday and rinse after 40 minutes.

Come back with your testimony in two weeks
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Premiumwriter:
thanks for your contribution.

Please which one is baby wipe?
you know what nursing mothers use to clean their baby's mess (bum bum), is called Baby wipes and It's not far fetched. every grocery store sells it. Use it as facial wipes. It contain some nourishment to the skin.

Pls apply cautio when using anything recommended online, some are out to advertise their products which may be harmful to your skin.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by oruhobinna(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2020
Use lemon water, trust me it works like magic
You'll see results in a week or two.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2020
MiVida:
this is probably coming late and you may not take a look at it but get this product fair and white gold ultimate 2

Gets you looking like the pic below
I think you're light skin and what may have this glowing effect on you may just end up bleaching my face.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Thanks everyone for your comments. If you still have more recommendations please share
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2020
Eberechi24:

you know what nursing mothers use to clean their baby's mess (bum bum), is called Baby wipes and It's not far fetched. every grocery store sells it. Use it as facial wipes. It contain some nourishment to the skin.

Pls apply cautio when using anything recommended online, some are out to advertise their products which may be harmful to your skin.
very true
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by MiVida(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Premiumwriter:
I think you're light skin and what may have this glowing effect on you may just end up bleaching my face.
there are 3 versions of this cream, there's 1, 2 and 3... When you get to the place you get your creams, request for this cream Nd ask the seller which one's best for your skin type... And one more thing, don't give up on this cream so fast when you first start using it.. give it a month or 2 at least and you'll see.

It's 4800 naira currently but was formally sold for 4k before all this Corona ish ensued.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
maya007:
Do not buy any cream or chemical just be diligent and make sure you do this evryday....get lemon mix with honey and aloe vera and nescafe and sugar as scrub,scrub every morning and eveing thats all

Hmm so many recommendations. All are trial and error which will end up collapsing The cellular structure of the skin causing more harm than good.

Now, how can you advise scrubbing the skin every moring and with lemon? Wrong move.
Lemon is acidic in nature hence highly photosensitive making your skin very susceptible to the UV rays of the sun, causing burns and exposing you to cancer of the skin. which makes it unsafe for day time use. Its not even advisable since there are better alternatives to the citrus family.

Nescafe is harsh on the skin due to caffeine and Will strip the skin of it natural moisture making the skin lifeless and dull.

The sugar, honey and aloe are better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by gwininfo(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
please bro what did u use for your acne /pimples....my skin is really having serious issues
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by smado(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Oriflame Pure Skin will do the job for you if you are battling with pimples or rough skin.

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
paradigmshift:

How much bro?
I need am too...
I have black spot on my face, I got it via water reaction.. help a brother.

Erykah. Chat me up on whatsapp. What's your whatsapp contact?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Sorry, I don't really get. is that the full name? can I get it in a pharmacy store? and for how much please.

I really do need it. I have a dark skin but it quite rough

Stricted sold through the company's retail agents only. If you wanna get it dropped me your whatsapp contact to share a reliable retail persons contact with you
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by ifiokjohn(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Stricted sold through the company's retail agents only. If you wanna get it dropped me your whatsapp contact to share a reliable retail persons contact with you
08185808733..how much does it worth by the way?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by paradigmshift(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Ask those horticulture people who sell live plants at roadsides.

You can buy 500 naira worth and store in the fridge and be using small small grin

You can also get a pot and plant it or if you have empty space to plant it. That way you will always have it.

Ogbeni me no understand u
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Ysakaws1: 4:35pm On May 07, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Many folks don't even know. They have a catalogue magazine for it with almost about 30 for different skin types. My sister used it for herself and her daughter for just 2 months and the whole esttate was shocked by their skin transformation

I've tried different facial treatment even as a guy from antiseptic soaps to Nivea to Dove cream to local said. Bro GNLD facials is the king. I swear down.
Where can I get it and how much?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Dinah247: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2020
femi4:
Watch your diet, stay away from oily or fried food

Don't eat between meals

Use mild antiseptic soap and never use sponge on your face

Wash your face every night before you go to bed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92fWWpfvlz4
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Dinah247: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2020
MiVida:
there are 3 versions of this cream, there's 1, 2 and 3... When you get to the place you get your creams, request for this cream Nd ask the seller which one's best for your skin type... And one more thing, don't give up on this cream so fast when you first start using it.. give it a month or 2 at least and you'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WmhC4PH3-w

It's 4800 naira currently but was formally sold for 4k before all this Corona ish ensued.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by enekwesylvia: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote Premiumwriter doxycycline is the medicine I used [/quote] pls for how did you take doxycyline before it cleared your pimples.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=enekwesylvia post=91309910][/quote]you'll start noticing the effect almost on the second or third day.

I continued for about 3 weeks. Sometimes they start coming back after a long break then I restart again.

The good thing is that it stops the pimples on track so they don't burst and turn into blackheads. It also prevents new ones from forming.

At least that's my observation.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Penboy: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
100mg
1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening

How long did you use doxcyclicine?
Are you currently on it? If yes, how long have you been using it?

Thanks
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2020
This is my own soap and it works like magic. Get Ghana black soap, lime, tumeric powder, powdered milk and honey. Mix them together and use it as your face mask twice a day. You can even use it to bath, that's what i use.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Hello

I have been suffering from acne for a very long time, about 5-6 years now.

It has really affected my self-esteem and confidence and I have started trying to clear them.

Recently, I followed some recommendations here and it has been very helpful as my pimples stopped coming frequently.

Now the problem is my rough facial skin. My facial skin looks kind of dirty-dark (something like mud) and very rough (you can see sizeable pores in it).

I tried using Caro white/tone and it was really helpful at first but after prolonged use, my face starts getting too fair and my hands became too tender and fair too. So I had to stop using them.

I'm currently using a Gold Olive cream which has restored the skin back to black but it as if the cream is making my face darker and my hands lighter.

Can't really tell if it is the cream or the soap (I make use of papaya soap and currently using Carol white soap).

I'll really appreciate it if you can recommend a good product to make my face smoother, and even glow without changing my complexion. I have dark spots too - after effects of the pimples. So if you can recommend anything for that I'll also appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

P. A I'm dark in complexion and have an oily skin (I think it's oily as my face often becomes oily whenever I'm under the sun or even just sitting)
Premiumwriter,

Is it me or was your first mistake using carotone?

That is confirmed bleaching cream with hydroquinone in it. It is even in the ingredients. Thank Goodness you stopped,but pls stop the papaya and carotine soap too.

GNLD products are a scam, that's why they're GNLD. Ko le werk. After GNLD, na pastor, after pastor, na hospital.

You didn't show your full face, but from what i can see, what you have is large pores, i cannot see scars. That's reasurring. I've seen worse cases than yours

The problem i can see with your skin is that you have no routine to take care of your skin. You do not exfoilate, neither do you use a sunscreen.

Oily skin is not a disease, it is a skin type. Men have oiler and thicker skin than women.

What i can recommend for you is to adopt a skin routine. You will not see results overnight but it works. No bleaching

The advice i have for your case cannot be shared in public because people will abuse it.(look at the guy asking you about doxycycline without knowing if it is okay for his case. This is what lands people in hospital)

Sadly, I no longer give skincare consultations for free. What i would have adviced you should not be typed on a public forum, because people will follow advice that doesn't belong to them, get into trouble and end up blaming you for it.

The gist of it is simple, wash, exfoilate, moisturise, use sunscreen and get a product/drug that will deal with the issue effectively.

Click on the link in my siggy if you want to know more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
you'll start noticing the effect almost on the second or third day.

I continued for about 3 weeks. Sometimes they start coming back after a long break then I restart again.

The good thing is that it stops the pimples on track so they don't burst and turn into blackheads. It also prevents new ones from forming.

At least that's my observation.
That's true. For severe acne, it is always good to see a doctor rather than wasting money trying all the products in the market.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
This is my own soap and it works like magic. Get Ghana black soap, lime, tumeric powder, powdered milk and honey. Mix them together and use it as your face mask twice a day. You can even use it to bath, that's what i use.
Ah!! shocked shocked blacksoap as face mask ke!!! You want to burn his face abi?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2020
gwininfo:
please bro what did u use for your acne /pimples....my skin is really having serious issues
Go and see a doctor
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Emmald: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Who tell You to fight with ants they don destroy your face
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
very true
wrong.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2020
HenryDion:
I use to battle with pimples and eczema... Imagine the combo cry

Not because I'm dirty, nor because I don't bath. But still, these shits couldn't stop disturbing my life.

Honestly, it messed up my self-esteem. Do you know the worse part? They leave a dark spot whenever they go. cry

There is no product I didn't use on my face. But when I stop using them, these shits will come back.

My face was tough, with dark spots. Yours is even better.

What did I do? I stopped every skin treatment or care cream. I stopped and my plan was - when it's tired, it would go. But, I started a new practice..

I began to wash my face more often with a clean towel and within a week, I began to see a difference.

When I say often, I mean, wiping my face with awet towel to wipe off the oils.

I started to use baby Pears, and today, I can boast of having the smoothest skin in town. I'm not kidding you.

Many keep asking about my skin regime, but they hardly believe when I tell them what I do..

Don't forget to take care of your bed sheet and pillowcase too..

Good luck!
But that is your skin regime. Wash and moisturise.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by richa01: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2020
for these types problem you can use activated charcoal skin lightening which is good for skin and I must say its perfect .
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=DrFunmisticGlow post=91328808]Ah!! shocked shocked blacksoap as face mask ke!!! You want to burn his face abi?[/quote

I'm sure its only black soap you saw amongst the things I listed. But I will do you the favour of going through the stress to type it again. Mix Ghana black soap, lime, tumeric powder, honey and milk together. That's what I use ma. I only made a suggestion. Abi you see gun for my hand say he must use am?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28 / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.