Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] (16357 Views)

+18: I Need Urgent Help [Picture] / SHOULD I Go Ahead? I Need Your Help [Picture] / CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=Bluntintrovert1 post=91331682][/quote]i know how you guys 'mix' all this stuff and call it 'black soap' but telling him to put it all as a face mask is wrong
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by enekwesylvia: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Premiumwriter:
you'll start noticing the effect almost on the second or third day.

I continued for about 3 weeks. Sometimes they start coming back after a long break then I restart again.

The good thing is that it stops the pimples on track so they don't burst and turn into blackheads. It also prevents new ones from forming.

At least that's my observation.
ok thanks
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by enekwesylvia: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
HenryDion:
I use to battle with pimples and eczema... Imagine the combo cry

Not because I'm dirty, nor because I don't bath. But still, these shits couldn't stop disturbing my life.

Honestly, it messed up my self-esteem. Do you know the worse part? They leave a dark spot whenever they go. cry

There is no product I didn't use on my face. But when I stop using them, these shits will come back.

My face was tough, with dark spots. Yours is even better.

What did I do? I stopped every skin treatment or care cream. I stopped and my plan was - when it's tired, it would go. But, I started a new practice..

I began to wash my face more often with a clean towel and within a week, I began to see a difference.

When I say often, I mean, wiping my face with awet towel to wipe off the oils.

I started to use baby Pears, and today, I can boast of having the smoothest skin in town. I'm not kidding you.

Many keep asking about my skin regime, but they hardly believe when I tell them what I do..

Don't forget to take care of your bed sheet and pillowcase too..

Good luck!
hmmm, i started this your method, its been 4 days but more pimples are coming out. I dnt knw if i should continue or not. God help me cos i have tried so many things.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
enekwesylvia:
hmmm, i started this your method, its been 4 days but more pimples are coming out. I dnt knw if i should continue or not. God help me cos i have tried so many things.

I know it's hard, but please ignore those things on your face and focus on something else.

Although it will be hard if you meet people every day, like work or school.

But if you're still observing lockdown, use this period to experiment.

Stop touching your face - that's the most important rule.

Make sure your bed sheet, pillow, towel, etc. are clean. Wash them using hot water, especially your towels.

Your skin will need time to recover from all these chemicals you've been using. Certainly, it will take more than 4 days to see result.

Be patient!
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by enekwesylvia: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
HenryDion:

I know it's hard, but please ignore those things on your face and focus on something else.

Although it will be hard if you meet people every day, like work or school.

But if you're still observing lockdown, use this period to experiment.

Stop touching your face - that's the most important rule.

Make sure your bed sheet, pillow, towel, etc. are clean. Wash them using hot water, especially your towels.

Your skin will need time to recover from all these chemicals you've been using. Certainly, it will take more than 4 days to see result.

Be patient!
ok thank you
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by richa01: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by immaculateimmey(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
07033297600 pls chat me up
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by RealEzee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Well this is what I know sha
First good hygiene
Then honey and vitamin e oil, mix it and apply on ur face not eat oooo, make i tell u b4 u will come here later and say I poison u grin

Eat lots of carrots and cucumber, very good for the skin

Aiit I'm done
Over to the next person
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Please educate me more on the GNLD
EverythinDeals:

Many folks don't even know. They have a catalogue magazine for it with almost about 30 for different skin types. My sister used it for herself and her daughter for just 2 months and the whole esttate was shocked by their skin transformation

I've tried different facial treatment even as a guy from antiseptic soaps to Nivea to Dove cream to local said. Bro GNLD facials is the king. I swear down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.