Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] (16352 Views)

+18: I Need Urgent Help [Picture] / SHOULD I Go Ahead? I Need Your Help [Picture] / CURE Prematüre Ejacülation Permanently NOW. Facebook Help. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by GeneralPula: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
no o. How does it look like?

I normally apply one USA soap like that but not very often though since I don't think it works for me

Those black soap..

Probably you should Start asking people around you, I’m sure you’ll find someone that knows where you can get one.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
OK na. 07055456577 is my WhatsApp number.

I'll like to get the number too
Bitter leaf juice does magic to face

Daily use of baby wipe as facial cleanser is recommended
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
GeneralPula:

Those black soap..

Probably you should Start asking people around you, I’m sure you’ll find someone that knows where you can get one.
is it the one those old women sell in the market?

The one I'm talking about is usually dark brown and powdered in nature.

Is it the same thing?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Eberechi24:

Bitter leaf juice does magic to face

Daily use of baby wipe as facial cleanser is recommended
thanks for your contribution.

Please which one is baby wipe?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by EverythinDeals: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Is it the same thing?

Sent you what's app messages
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
try include foods like quaker oats into ur diet.quaker oats works good on the skin then apples as well.it makes ur skin looks velvety.after doing that maybe u should also change ur body cream...ur cream might be reacting with ur skin.always note that the type of diet u consume will always show on ur skin.if ur dier is poor ur skin will look lacklustre and if rich ur skin will look good.also drink lots of water to prevent dihydration.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
try include foods like quaker oats into ur diet.quaker oats works good on the skin then apples as well.it makes ur skin looks velvety.after doing that maybe u should also change ur body cream...ur cream might be reacting with ur skin.
I try eating fruits nowadays but apple falls on the more expensive side (considering the price and size plus my stomach size). I go for bananas, water melon, oranges and carrots.

I'm also thinking the same thing about the cream. Right now I don't know the type of cream to use
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
I try eating fruits nowadays but apple falls on the more expensive side (considering the price and size plus my stomach size). I go for bananas, water melon, oranges and carrots.

I'm also thinking the same thing about the cream. Right now I don't know the type of cream to use
oops sorry i forgot u in naija grin.apples are quite cheap here cheesy.good thing u going for bananas and carrots...also try add quaker oats in ur diet.quaker oats does wonders to the skin.u can eat it in the mornings as breakfast.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Sent you what's app messages
I've not seen any messages yet.
https:///2347055822849
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by GeneralPula: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Is it the same thing?

No bro..

This is a soap & not powder...

Ask those old women selling herbs..
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
oops sorry i forgot u in naija grin.apples are quite cheap here cheesy.good thing u going for bananas and carrots...also try add quaker oats in ur diet.quaker oats does wonders to the skin.u can eat it in the mornings as breakfast.
thanks sir.

I'll try it and see

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by meobizy(f): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
All I see is a regular man’s face. OP’s brain is manufacturing imperfections where nothing existed before. If your skin tone is a problem buy cocoa butter for use as a body lotion daily. Stop using bleaching creams and soaps, they’ll destroy your God-given complexion. Build your confidence and make money. End of story.

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Fidelismaria: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Have got just the thing

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Oyiboman69: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Premiumwriter post=87812942]Hello

I have been suffering from acne for a very long time, about 5-6 years now.

It has really affected my self-esteem and confidence and I have started trying to clear them.

Recently, I followed some recommendations here and it has been very helpful as my pimples stopped coming frequently.

Now the problem is my rough facial skin. My facial skin looks kind of dirty-dark (something like mud) and very rough (you can see sizeable pores

I have someone who is dire need of help from this situation, hers has not improve to this your level,please what do you use?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by maya007: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Do not buy any cream or chemical just be diligent and make sure you do this evryday....get lemon mix with honey and aloe vera and nescafe and sugar as scrub,scrub every morning and eveing thats all
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Oyiboman69 post=87820916][/quote]doxycycline is the medicine I used
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by OKOATA(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Just do these, get this green tea the one they write antioxidant on it and start to meditate, meditation gets rid of stress.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by MiVida(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Hello

It has really affected my self-esteem and confidence and I have started trying to clear them.

Recently, I followed some recommendations here and it has been very helpful as my pimples stopped coming frequently.

Now the problem is my rough facial skin. My facial skin looks kind of dirty-dark (something like mud) and very rough (you can see sizeable pores in it).

I tried using Caro white/tone and it was really helpful at first but after prolonged use, my face starts getting too fair and my hands became too tender and fair too. So I had to stop using them.

I'm currently using a Gold Olive cream which has restored the skin back to black but it as if the cream is making my face darker and my hands lighter.

Can't really tell if it is the cream or the soap (I make use of papaya soap and currently using Carol white soap).

I'll really appreciate it if you can recommend a good product to make my face smoother, and even glow without changing my complexion. I have dark spots too - after effects of the pimples. So if you can recommend anything for that I'll also appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

P. A I'm dark in complexion and have an oily skin (I think it's oily as my face often becomes oily whenever I'm under the sun or even just sitting)
this is probably coming late and you may not take a look at it but get this product fair and white gold ultimate 2

Gets you looking like the pic below

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Oyiboman69: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
doxycycline is the medicine I used
What's the prescription please, and do you mixed it with any other drugs?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by franchasng: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Hello

Now the problem is my rough facial skin. My facial skin looks kind of dirty-dark (something like mud) and very rough (you can see sizeable pores in it).

I tried using Caro white/tone and it was really helpful at first but after prolonged use, my face starts getting too fair and my hands became too tender and fair too. So I had to stop using them.

I'm currently using a Gold Olive cream which has restored the skin back to black but it as if the cream is making my face darker and my hands lighter.

Can't really tell if it is the cream or the soap (I make use of papaya soap and currently using Carol white soap).

I'll really appreciate it if you can recommend a good product to make my face smoother, and even glow without changing my complexion. I have dark spots too - after effects of the pimples. So if you can recommend anything for that I'll also appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

P. A I'm dark in complexion and have an oily skin (I think it's oily as my face often becomes oily whenever I'm under the sun or even just sitting)
Try tortoise shiit, mix it with camel dung, you can add some ewedu leaf. Mix and grind them all together and dilute with sheep first morning urine, it works like magic.

Try it, your face will turn to a newborn baby's face in just 7 days.

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Gandollaar(f): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Roheemah04:
Apply aloe vera gel to your skin twice daily
Thanks for this. After two weeks, he won't know his face again. I'm a huge fan of it.

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Premiumwriter: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oyiboman69:

What's the prescription please, and do you mixed it with any other drugs?
100mg
1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by ifiokjohn(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Many folks don't even know. They have a catalogue magazine for it with almost about 30 for different skin types. My sister used it for herself and her daughter for just 2 months and the whole esttate was shocked by their skin transformation

I've tried different facial treatment even as a guy from antiseptic soaps to Nivea to Dove cream to local said. Bro GNLD facials is the king. I swear down.
Sorry, I don't really get. is that the full name? can I get it in a pharmacy store? and for how much please.

I really do need it. I have a dark skin but it quite rough
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
Thanks for this. After two weeks, he won't know his face again. I'm a huge fan of it.

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Oyiboman69: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Premiumwriter:
100mg
1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening
Thanks alot
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by paradigmshift(m): 4:08am On Mar 28, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Nah. I had same skin type a decade ago. It was constantly demoisturozong it than nailed the situation. I could sweat a bucket of water in just 20mins of activity. But today I'm so frosh even you would fall off your heels from staring grin

What did you use bro ?
I have black spot on my face,I got it via water reaction... Help a brother
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by paradigmshift(m): 4:10am On Mar 28, 2020
EverythinDeals:

If you're on whatsapp I'll share the sellers contact. Distance isn't a barrier. FedEx or DHL or local transportation will deliver to you

One last advice wash your pillow cases regularly and sun dry your pillow regularly if possible daily as gems from dirty sheets have been famous for interfering with facial skin. This is one primary source of bacteria that gets to the skin and affects the skin's outlook

How much bro?
I need am too...
I have black spot on my face, I got it via water reaction.. help a brother.
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by paradigmshift(m): 4:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Gandollaar:

How can I get it ?
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by dohyinsohlah(m): 6:15am On Mar 28, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Please if you have any thing that can help please contribute o.

Can anyone recommend a good cream for me? Please

I will advise you to get dudu Osun soap and cocoa butter cream

These 2 things cost less than 2k and it works wonders

I am currently using the dudu Osun soap too
It doesn't bleach
It makes your body glow and free from spots
Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Gandollaar(f): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2020
paradigmshift:

How can I get it ?
Ask those horticulture people who sell live plants at roadsides.

You can buy 500 naira worth and store in the fridge and be using small small grin

You can also get a pot and plant it or if you have empty space to plant it. That way you will always have it.

1 Like

Re: My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] by Timothy6: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2020
Bro try Mary kay blemish control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. / Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? / Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.