Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117304 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Neoteny7: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
So his country, which shot down a passenger plane and killed dozens of his fellow Iranians, and which has failed to contain Covid-19, is less of his concern and our bubu is?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fanky8:
hahahahahaha vulture selling firm cheesy
yes na.... The guy be forming "from all of us @ ...
Selling vulture meat

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ComradeOJ(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
And some daft persons will still be here to defend someone who has maybe ran away to rescue his life than stay back to face this nightmare with fellow citizens who employed him. "Stupid president are elected by stupid people" I didn't say it oh...stupid people will always support stupid president

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by REDshouse(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Just becos Buhari did not allow him to come to Nigeria to score some points within his imam group ... and also to share some of our resources.... Thank you we are far better than Iran
..... Go to Trump and discuss ur freedom with him...

As at last count ur president that knows how to pronounce covid 19 is begging US to lift sanctions after initial gra gra....awon oloshi gbo gbo....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by AntiChristian: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
Mohammad Tawhidi, a Muslim influencer and reformist Imam has taken to his twitter page to drag Buhari.

Tawhidi also known as Imam of Peace is calling out the President Of Nigeria, Buhari.

Also, in his tweet, he wrote that Buhari is the dumbest person in Nigeria.

Furthermore, he said Buhari is a dictator.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1243462201475616768

Nonsense speech!

Allah The Almighty forbids us from mocking people as He Says (what means): {O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them}[Quran 49:11]

In a Hadeeth on the authority of ‘Aa’ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, she said, “I said to the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) ‘It is enough for you that Safiyyah is such-and-such [meaning that she was short].’ The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) replied:‘You have said a word that could adulterate the water of the sea if it were mixed with it.’”She also said, “I once imitated a man before him [ridiculing him] and He said:‘I would never like to imitate anyone, even if I were to get such- and-such [a reward for it].’” [Abu Daawood and At-Tirmithi]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ensure you vote against the dollard

This dragging must reach daura today

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by knowhowk: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Why such Humiliating words now .This man words are not of Peace .He his the President of a Country .

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by mickeymimi: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tunex252:
your President will probably use months to practice what to say

honestly .. this one tire me.....

the other day Trump called our country shit hole and called Buhari dullard........the next election will judge if Nigerians are truly stupid..

10 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Akalia:
This pretty boy that poses as imam should shut his dirty trap. How dare him hurl derogatory words on my president.
Buhari is the first democratically elected president in Nigeria that is not biased, impartial, and sincere in carrying out his statutory duties.

Buhari's regime is a huge favor to me so I don't care what haters may say.
Not biased?? Even in his second term??

Has anyone told you about K, K, K
(Kano Kastina, Kaduna votes??)

What about the rigging in the South West??

20 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by White007(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
It's sad that as Nigerians we cannot defend our president because everything being said is the truth
OUR SITUATION IS REALLY BAD

16 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
angry
grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Akalia:
This pretty boy that poses as imam should shut his dirty trap. How dare him hurl derogatory words on my president.
Buhari is the first democratically elected president in Nigeria that is not biased, impartial, and sincere in carrying out his statutory duties.

Buhari's regime is a huge favor to me so I don't care what haters may say.

Buhari is not biased?

Do you smoke camel urine and drink their dung soaked in kai kai?

You sound high and drunk at the same time undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Jostoman: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
APC, buhari and propaganda na 5&6

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Narijoel(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Blazebond(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kai,this man destroyed Buhari career today,the world don know now say Buhari Na scam,chaiiii,president when nor fit handle global matter when dey threaten his nation,is that one a president,Buhari Na big SCAM.

20 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by sholey4love: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Let us pray for our president instead of insulting him. Remember with God all things are possible.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Donbabaj:
This Imam was definitely high on COVID 19 weed when he was tweeting. You will know the hand writing of one who is high on weed.
You mean "Convik 1, 9" ?? shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ayoefa: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
nairalanduseles:

What he said about his supporters like you

Use your brain

Stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine.
Buy or borrow some sense.

I'm not a robot/zombie for anyone like you.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Omoejigbahe(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
100% sheikh. God bless you abundantly.

9 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by McTested(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
I nearly gave up.

Stupid Presidents are voted by stupid people!!

How can i explain to my children that during my time we actually voted for "Stupid Presidents"

Covikk 1-9

33 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Miner13: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Precious4real50:
You are also among the dumbest that put us into this or should I drag up your posts from 2013,2014,2015?
don't mind her.may be she has forgotten cluelessness.

10 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by fuckpro: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Beremx:
whatever rocks your boat
I will not spare you if you have skeleton in your cupboard

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by sofiscatedmoron: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Head slamming cowards will call him ipob

14 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mooreleak247:
But wait ooo. Shebi dis one talk say he's from Iran? And he's here telling us what to do, why is he not living in Iran and why is Iran the way it is with all that he knows. SMH. He thinks we Nigerians are fools Abi? Though we nobody wan die here but we get our ways. Shebi Coro Don dey catch dem peacefully. Any leader wey mess up for here, will face d wrath of God
Convik 1,9!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
frankmoney:
Funny how he didn't mention thier supreme leader as being useless

Go and read all his tweets again. He didn't spare his leader either.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.