Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117300 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ojiofor: 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
surgical:
any body with little sense will know that is a fact buhari supporters are confirmed idiots

They were joyous idiots who were rejoicing in their own folly.Chai!

9 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
This Imam calls Covikk 1-9 an Extremist!!! shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by wyqay: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Imam indeed
The man brain should be checked
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
chozzy:

This comment summarizes it all ...
"A stupid president is always elected by stupid people"

Muhammadu Buhari is the Joe Biden of Nigeria:

1- People don’t know where he is.

2- He doesn’t know where he is.

3- He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

4- His fingerprints are on dirty files with no one brave enough to investigate him.

5- A national embarrassment.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
tweeter is on fire #presidentcovik grin

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by franchasng: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[s][/s]

so all Yorubas are in APC? we don't have Yoruba in PDP? or Oyo that voted for PDP in the last election are Igbo?

those that voted for APC in Southeast and Abia state are Yoruba?

you people and stupidity are intertwine
We are talking about majority.

We also have some stupid Igbos that voted for the brain dead terrorist, but majority of Igbos did not vote for him, but majority of Yorubas voted for him.

Majority determines where each tribe stands. Yorubas stand for Buhari by majority vote!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ajutant(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
chozzy:

Another quote of the year!!!

8 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by nairalanduseles: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
babajeje123:

Common, go and sit down somewhere and stop behaving like a child.

He is a toddler

Anyhow somebody

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by EjaikreTheViper(f): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
where is dat useless dead meat griller?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by 1miccza: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
repogirl:
Shots fired cheesy cheesy grin

Oya sycophants, over to you wink

Meanwhile, I don't disagree with the Imam of Peace. grin

I've been on his thread on twitter, everything he has said so far is on point..
Longest time !!

7 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by dododawa1: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
a good religious leaders don't hate but advice and love like pope john 2 did to ABACHA in 1998 so this imam is angel of darkness.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by PrinceMajestic: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
He only exposed buhari as the terrorist sponsor. Like protecting killer Fulani bandits and setting free captured boko haram terrorists

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Okuda(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingjrofficial:
every Nigeria president has 1or2 shortcomings... Appreciate BUBU cry

what is his longcomings? are they enough to out shadow his short comings?

12 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by nairalanduseles: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Meeyankee:

Stop reporting me.. don’t me afraid to talk to me. Stop been a coward who is afraid to fight always running to mod to report me whenever I quote your useless comments. I have been ban 6 times because of your report. Let tell something i am a Muslim I cannot be supporting Buhari because even Quran criticism corruption.

Just create more acts

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by IMASTEX: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
chozzy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87819651:

Serun Mynd4y4 Dominyique.
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
You're provoked? Hahaha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by MYHUBBY: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
franchasng:

We also have some stupid Igbos that voted for the brain dead terrorist, but majority of Igbos did not vote for him, but majority of Yorubas voted for him.

Majority determines where each tribe stands. Yorubas stand for Buhari by majority vote!
[/s]

how many vote did atiku got and how many does buhari got in southwest ?

you talk like someone surgeon failed to operate on his brain operation

how many vote did APC got in south south. you imbeciles are always quick to ridicule a whole tribe just to score a political point

you're either from a failed home or a product of wedlock for showing the level of waste your parent invest on your education

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Salisun(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dem go send dss go visit dis one na
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87819651:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique.
Rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

The stupid president is always elected by stupid people

Besides is he not that "BABA" or "BABA BUHARI"?,so in English he is your "DAD".

I repeat it,the stupid president is always elected by stupid people.

I'm happy to say it always,again and again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Onyocha: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
ledaman:
Useless man, we the know the rationale behind this statement El- Zakzaky would never be released bloody moda fuka!

He is not pro Zakzaky. He is anti government of Iran. He follows a different ayatollah than the one in power in iran. He is Iraqi. Check wikipedia before you make invalid deductions.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Coldie(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
I went to twitter and I saw what was happening?

I really don't know the motive behind him insulting our President?

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Jimiyung(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
He should try this with the Supreme leader of Iran
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by abbey621(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
So let me get this straight, an Iranian criticizing a Nigerian president for :

1. Being stupid
2. Failing to deal with terrorists
3. Poor understanding of serious issues

AN IRANIAN! Quick questions:

1. Is there peace in Iran? Have the ayatollah and the other terrorist elements been defeated?
2. Is Iran's Economy bubbling? I mean with all the sanctions and global oil prices dropping, how can it?

Is Buhari a dullard? Absolutely! Is he inept? Very much! But let's not allow pot to call kettle black here, an Iranian has no moral justification to call out incompetence when their own leaders are full of it. I know here in Nigeria we are fond of supporting anything and anyone that takes aim at our leaders, especially our Southern brethens but let's do so with common sense and not be used as a tool by people who are not better off than us.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
chozzy:

Sariki
Simplyleo
Afamed

Come and take a look at this pineapple right here.

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Okuda(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
franchasng:

wise man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Livingstone124: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
kidap:
shocked :I how can he be insulting our president
point of correction, your President I didn't vote for him but dullards like you did, and here we are now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by jahlove4jah: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
This guy have finished Buhari on twitter.
Sadly he is stating the sad reality we are facing here in Nigeria as a nation.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Wigetsolar: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
cheesy This page will surely get to 15 - 20 pages. Just wait for it

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Jimiyung(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
More than 300 people have died and a further 1,000 have fallen ill in Iran after consuming methanol in the belief that it will protect them against the coronavirus, according to their local media.

Fake remedies have spread across Iranian social media, with methanol simply the latest supposed cure. As an Islamic nation, the consumption of alcohol is banned, but bootleggers have distributed industrial alcohol.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by culcat(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
To think this man is going to spend 8yrs is very annoying

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.