Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari (117295 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari And Got Close To 100k Followers / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by k2money(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Imam of peace indeed. Just because someone is not supporting his belief the person turn to be dumb.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by gift2xl: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
I love this.

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by TemiATM(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yea, if all of us as citizens cannot confront Mr Bubu for fear of arrest, let Mr imam of peace lead the way.

9 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin grin grin Nigerians are wicked!

7 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by wavylevel: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

Nonsense speech!

Allah The Almighty forbids us from mocking people as He Says (what means): {O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them}[Quran 49:11]

In a Hadeeth on the authority of ‘Aa’ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, she said, “I said to the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) ‘It is enough for you that Safiyyah is such-and-such [meaning that she was short].’ The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) replied:‘You have said a word that could adulterate the water of the sea if it were mixed with it.’”She also said, “I once imitated a man before him [ridiculing him] and He said:‘I would never like to imitate anyone, even if I were to get such- and-such [a reward for it].’” [Abu Daawood and At-Tirmithi]

Boring...

11 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Truthbites: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
It is finished!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Crownedjon: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Why can you never act your age. You disgust everyone.
the earlier he finds out the better for him
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by leo2020: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
..and some gullible and hate-filled Nigerians will be happy cos of one Arabic terrorist is insulting their president
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by IAMJojo(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
ledaman:
Thanks for the information, but is it logical for him to insult our president with the citizens?
d guy was specific when he said those who voted for buhari again, belive me if ur president sat up, we for fight for am for twitter but as you can see

15 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Tolase1999(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
This imam drag buhari on twitter like tiger generator and the funniest part is that anybody that make attempt to defend buhari are been roll like lister generator by my fellow Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Noel19: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Idiot looking for cheap fame!

Who knows the morafvcker in sane world
Shut the Bleep up! Civik 1-9 like you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Chachangi: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Finally, “A foreign Muslim” speaking the truth about Buhari. Yet, his blind supporters can’t see the truth.

Find below comments of britons when they heard their prime minister is positive and compare to what Nigerians comments were when we heard the “failure” supposedly became positive.

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ProfIjigah: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Watin happen abeg?. Watin make Imam vex like this?
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Precious4real50:
You are also among the dumbest that put us into this or should I drag up your posts from 2013,2014,2015?
This is worse finishing!!!

6 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Talknochip(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
oh lawd! dis nah transcontinental insult. sha, nothing new from what the sane knew and have been saying in Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by vivalavida(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Beremx:
See finishing!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

U sef get mouth to laugh ehn?

you are one of the id1ots the imam is referring to. I will never forget the role you and that other id1ot called Obiagelli played in foisting this fraudster.
seems you finally came back to your senses after you packed of alaba rago, got married and moved down to owerri.

13 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Jh0wsef(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Meeyankee:
This guy is insulting your father

Hahahah
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by ritnd(f): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chimoo!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by advocatejare(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
Mohammad Tawhidi, a Muslim influencer and reformist Imam has taken to his twitter page to drag Buhari.

Tawhidi also known as Imam of Peace is calling out the President Of Nigeria, Buhari.

Also, in his tweet, he wrote that Buhari is the dumbest person in Nigeria.

Furthermore, he said Buhari is a dictator.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1243462201475616768
This man just wrote Buhari's biography in 10mins. He hit the nail on the head no wonder haters of truth like Antichristian and his likes don't like Imam of Peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
The Egungun was not careful this afternoon, the Trailer that jam him came all the way from Australia courtesy the Imam of Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Nigeria is cursed to have stupid people in abundance
And we're now suffering because of their stupidity??

4 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Wallace2107: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
kidap:
shocked :I how can he be insulting our president
don't mind the stupid man..peace indeed.How can an idiot be abusing my president and the country that way? He shld face the shit in his freaky xtry.He shld also know that leaders are ordained by God,if he doesn't want him there, he won't be there.For the love of my dear country, I say woo into this idiot. Shame unto all those that stand to criticize my president or my country.ooin!
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by oyoirabor: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Quality20:
enough food for ipob minded ppl, FFK and shiiite ppl

one of the s.tupid ones.......

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
While BUHARI is a fk up, this man is repping Shiite beef. Zak zaky is an Iranian proxy
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by johnmartus(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Says by terrorist facilitator... even that stupid man called Garba don't know him when he did not make any research before replying him.

The so called iman of peace was sponsoring by America government since 2006. His mission is to attack world leaders Especially where Muslim emerge as a president.
Re: Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari by Dominatrix(f): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Said it all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.